Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (193310 Views)

Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Skevin: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
mydas01:
I did the two,but not everyone did the two interviews.

Please. Do you have any idea why some people had just one interview and others two?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
I don't know,but it seems the people who did one were told that they would get back to them...
Skevin:

Please. Do you have any idea why some people had just one interview and others two?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Skevin: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
mydas01:
I don't know,but it seems the people who did one were told that they would get back to them...

Thanks. I'm curious about knowing why because I also had just one interview in Abuja on the 27th Feb. The guy that was coming to call us from the hall told me I'd be called on Friday that week. In fact, he went further to ask if I reside within Abuja to which I said no. He then told me that when I'm called, I should tell my caller I don't reside in Abuja and ask him/her if I could do whatever they may want to from my place of residence.
I however later realized some people had two interviews though both were panel which is a bit unusual. And I'm yet to see their call up till now, hence my concern.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2018
OK..in my opinion, I'd say just remove your mind,but if you are so curious, just call the HR line... And tell them your predicament... But its most likely they may not want to get back to you,if not you should have done the second interview.
Skevin:

Thanks. I'm curious about knowing why because I also had just one interview in Abuja on the 27th Feb. The guy that was coming to call us from the hall told me I'd be called on Friday that week. In fact, he went further to ask if I reside within Abuja to which I said no. He then told me that when I'm called, I should tell my caller I don't reside in Abuja and ask him/her if I could do whatever they may want to from my place of residence.
I however later realized some people had two interviews though both were panel which is a bit unusual. And I'm yet to see their call up till now, hence my concern.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by chiscodedon(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
GIFTY11:

How was your interview?
Did you interview on thursday or friday?
If friday, can you identify yourself shocked. I had in mind to find you but i forgot grin wink
P.s; i did mine today (friday)
Sorry... I never told you I was going for the interview, already done with banking school with another bank
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
haywhizzy21:
Had anybody from Lagos gotten invite for Diamond bank interview

I received there call and I was told to wait for there message
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
mydas01:
You're right bro..since I've been shouting for help no one wants to answer...but they were here saying they went for interview.. That's where the saying goes 'If men were God'... I am doing my own personal research sha...even tho I've been in a graduate trainee interview before, I wanted to know how DB does theirs cos I believe its quite different bank to bank...if not I for no dey beg like this... Ppl can be so stingy with what God has blessed them with, its appalling .

Boss can u share how your test was, the type of questions that was asked
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by suzzyrims: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Apostlelong:

I received there call and I was told to wait for there message

Have you been invited for aptitude test?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
U mean test or interview?
Apostlelong:

Boss can u share how your test was, the type of questions that was asked
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
mydas01:
U mean test or interview?

Test
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
suzzyrims:

Have you been invited for aptitude test?

Yes
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by suzzyrims: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Apostlelong:

Yes

Which location?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ok..basically english, maths, logic and situational judgement..
Apostlelong:

Test
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
mydas01:

Any idea of where I can get past or likely questions
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
mydas01:
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
mydas01:

Pls is there any way I can get past or likely questions about the test
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
I think you can get it via students hub...but google it..you would get it...not free tho ..I think like 2k.
Apostlelong:

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Apostlelong(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2018
suzzyrims:

Which location?

lagos
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by ibnchokomah(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Apostlelong:

send a pm
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by scoobs: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
I like this babe sha wink smiley
Pls how are you coping and trained as a non-accounting graduate over there?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
scoobs:

Pls how are you coping and trained as a non-accounting graduate over there?
Never said I was employed by Diamond bank.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Ukez15(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
mydas01:
OK..what made u say that your interview spiralled down from there..what did they say after u told them u don't like marketing..

Well they said you must love what you do and blah blah blah....
I was like if you gimme the job I may learn to love it. I just don't love it now..
We didn't feel afterwards...
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ouch!
Ukez15:

Well they said you must love what you do and blah blah blah....
I was like if you gimme the job I may learn to love it. I just don't love it now..
We didn't feel afterwards...
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Interview invite with CEO just dropped...
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by stanley102(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Congrats! Where and when did you have your interview and is the interview with the MD in Lagos?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wow... Congrats girl... Where did you do ya interview? And when is the interview with the ceo?
LifeIsGuhd:
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
stanley102:

Congrats! Where and when did you have your interview and is the interview with the MD in Lagos?
mydas01:
Wow... Congrats girl... Where did you do ya interview? And when is the interview with the ceo?

Had my interview 26th Feb in Abj, the interview with CEO is on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ok congrats... Please where is the venue of the interview?
LifeIsGuhd:

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by olu4watoyin(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please for some of us that got the chill message last year, have they started sending test invites??
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by purplejuli: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
olu4watoyin:
Please for some of us that got the chill message last year, have they started sending test invites??

i never see any mail o...i just tire for this people
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Simba011(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Hey
Any idea of the kind of question to expect?
Can you also share how it went after the interview with the Ceo.
Thank you
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by aged: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
@lifeisgud,what are the likely questions at the CEO meeting. A family person is attending too at abj.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.