Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can Someone Explain Better About This Course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Explain Better About This Course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ' (696 Views)

‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future / Med Lab Or Applied Biology??? / How Lucrative Is Environmental Resources Management In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain Better About This Course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ' by Sunnybabe(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
hello nairalanders,
Please I need quick response on this, my cousin choose Microbiology for his HND program but he was later given Environmental Biology and he have no idea about this course. so my question is that, Can anyone explain more about this course? as in where can he works after finishing the program? and is there anyone in the house that have done this course before? what is the probability of securing jobs with this course in Nigeria?
Note:abeg no mind my grammatical blunders
Re: Can Someone Explain Better About This Course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ' by PMPhoenix(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
In a nutshell it's mainly studying the biosphere, by extension the various habitats, the life forms, the resources in them, and all their cause and effect relationships.

Main employment opportunities are in research and environmental conservation fields e.g could be agencies such as NESREA, DPR, NEMA and possibly the ministry of environment and water/natural resource management agencies.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Better About This Course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ' by Sunnybabe(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2017
PMPhoenix:
In a nutshell it's mainly studying the biosphere, by extension the various habitats, the life forms, the resources in them, and all their cause and effect relationships.

Main employment opportunities are in research and environmental conservation fields e.g could be agencies such as NESREA, DPR, NEMA and possibly the ministry of environment and water/natural resource management agencies.
thanks so much sir
Re: Can Someone Explain Better About This Course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY ' by Sunnybabe(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
any idea on this again?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teacg Me Programming. I Want To Learn / Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Non Engineering / KFC Staff Dies Mysteriously, Company Fails To Report To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.