Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Feminism: Respect Not Equality. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism: Respect Not Equality. (3319 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
thats the reality of life my man.Later they will say ladies aint treat with respect and need bla bla,when even attitude thats exhibited here by male folk is disgusting.Some go along way ridiculing an opinion iron out by a man or a reaction to their unrealistic visionary bae here,just to get pm or digit from the girls

Some go along way ridiculing an opinion iron out by a man or a reaction to their unrealistic visionary bae here,just to get pm or digit from the girls.

Is it fair? Where is justice. Then the voice of wisdom is ridiculed

Oh no, our counsel is rubbish. We will keep mute. I've watched doctors watch patient die. That's the treatment i'm given to all females from now, on and of the thread.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Doctormarvin(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

I suggest any thread with female concerns, let's not comment for a week, even a month, let all men stay mute. If it's silence they want, lets give it.
I know the females I have quoted,not all of the ladies on nl lack common sense
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
I know the females I have quoted,not all of the ladies on nl lack common sense

For today, i will not be fair to female again, and men that show them fairness. I won't forget today in a long time

You can imagine the treatment guys get. Imagine the slave treatment

Guys beware, these ladies don't want equity. They want full male domination, along with their partners here, they want to strifle the male-folk.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
thats the reality of life my man.Later they will say ladies aint treat with respect and need bla bla,when even attitude thats exhibited here by male folk is disgusting.Some go along way ridiculing an opinion iron out by a man or a reaction to their unrealistic visionary bae here,just to get pm or digit from the girls

This is sad
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

I suggest any thread with female concerns, let's not comment for a week, even a month, let all men stay mute. If it's silence they want, lets give it.
i dont even have much time my guy,maybe for this week am off thats why i am free here.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
i dont even have much time my guy,maybe for this week am off thats why i am free here.

I work form my home office, so i can afford to be here. I won't , it is ladies that will pay for today. I won't even give counsel or make serious comments anymore. I will give them harsh treatment from now. Imagine how they connived together and within minutes they pulled off an evil scheme and their partner . Don't males get insulted here too. I don't see anyone fighting for the males when they are insulted.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

Some go along way ridiculing an opinion iron out by a man or a reaction to their unrealistic visionary bae here,just to get pm or digit from the girls.

Is it fair? Where is justice. Then the voice of wisdom is ridiculed

Oh no, our counsel is rubbish. We will keep mute. I've watched doctors watch patient die. That's the treatment i'm given to all females from now, on and of the thread.

thats why i hardly quoted any one among them,cos i always on my lane.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
thats why i hardly quoted any one among them,cos i always on my lane.

I won't quote them too like you. Only the guys. I wont reply them or counsel anyone. Let them go and live their life. Life will humble them.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

I work form my home office, so i can afford to be here. I won't , it is ladies that will pay for today. I won't even give counsel or make serious comments anymore. I will give them harsh treatment
ahh,take it easy bro,they are still ours
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
ahh,take it easy bro,they are still ours

Okay brov. I believe you. If we make comments, its not out of hate. Perhaps some of us have by expereince observe some things and wish to share to steer people off the wrong path, not like we're attcking anyone's beliefs
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Look at how dull the atmosphere is. Like we're chained. No freedom. liberty stripped away.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

Okay brov. I believe you. If we make comments, its not out of hate. Perhaps some of us have by expereince observe some things and wish to share to steer people off the wrong path, not like we're attcking anyone's beliefs
yeah,nice.We all have our ideas nd thought on social issues,but the truth wil pave it way to limelight.Nice thought
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks guys the thread is back up

P couldnt sleepif we lost all the wealth of ideas on that thread. Nice to have the thread back up
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
yeah,nice.We all have our ideas nd thought on social issues,but the truth wil pave it way to limelight.Nice thought

wink
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
KreativGenius:

wink
spot on bro,i saw the resurrection of the post.I think the mod also reason with ur thoughts.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
spot on bro,i saw the resurrection of the post.I think the mod also reason with ur thoughts.

Yes
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:
and in other news?

In other news: I didn't catch your drift. sad
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2017
philcz:
She won't need to ask if she is worth it.

.........is what I expected to hear. Thank you.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by philcz(m): 4:28am On Nov 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

.........is what I expected to hear. Thank you.
You're welcome
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by iamJ(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

In other news: I didn't catch your drift. sad
stop forming like you dont know the were my come online was directed at
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:
stop forming like you dont know the were my come online was directed at

Oh! I win? Lmao! Sweetie, I wasn't forming. And I haven't been offline by choice.......
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by iamJ(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Oh! I win? Lmao! Sweetie, I wasn't forming. And I haven't been offline by choice.......
Ann u and ur games lipsrsealed well i have done the matured thing sha
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:

Ann u and ur games lipsrsealed well i have done the matured thing sha

I PMed you the rest of that sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Right Way To Take POSTINOR / Guys! Who Will You Marry? / Pls Who Can Get This For Me In Abuja!! (I Will Pay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.