Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (110049 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Algerian1:

mid 90s in Algeria there was terrorism, and the hard economic recession that made the cities horrible, no maintenance , no new development but after 2000, the situation changed a lot and the Algerian cities have changed their faces as well. I'm sure if you come back to visit you will be surprised
Absolutely spot on, there was terrorism then called FIS but I just enjoyed the beauty of Algiers, and allowed the police to deal with the terrorists, I forgot to add, I was also in Tclemcen, I hope l got the spelling correct, Algeria is a beautiful country

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Another bloody Travel agent trying to lure Nigerians into prostitution and slavery

11 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2017
legendary4luv:

Wow, are there menial jobs for we Nigerian in Algeria?

well difficult to say , here we see a lot of illegal immigrants from Cameroun, Nigeria, Mali , Côte d’Ivoire , tchad, Ghana ect.. who work in the construction building sites, cleaning streets to get money to continue to europ the police close their eyes and there are a lot of building sites where they need masons and maneuvers .

There is the students category who study in Algerian universities with a scholarship ( from there country or from algerian gouvernment accords) . so they dont need to work

there is also a category of beggars in the streets ( most of them came from Niger, mali ) .

and of course those who comes with their international big companies for major contracts in Algeria same then other weternes , asians foreigners in Algeria .

so i think its not easy to get a good job for a foreigner, if you are not recruited by an international company before coming .

10 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Oran in 1910 and 2014

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Algiers 1890 and 2011

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algerian1:

well difficult to say , here we see a lot of illegal immigrants from Cameroun, Nigeria, Mali , Côte d’Ivoire , tchad, Ghana ect.. who work in the construction building sites, cleaning streets to get money to continue to europ the police close their eyes and there are a lot of building sites where they need masons and maneuvers .

There is the students category who study in Algerian universities with a scholarship ( from there country or from algerian gouvernment accords) . so they dont need to work

there is also a category of beggars in the streets ( most of them came from Niger, mali ) .

and of course those who comes with their international big companies for major contracts in Algeria same then other weternes , asians foreigners in Algeria .

so i think its not easy to get a good job for a foreigner, if you are not recruited by an international company before coming .
This is very correct, I recalled during the conference that brought me to Algeria, I saw several illegal immigrants from different parts of Africa and I wonder how they survive without a legitimate job, like you highlighted in your post, is either you are schooling via scholarship, working as an expat or visiting as a tourist or attending a conference , or else it is difficult to hustle illegally in Algeria cool

15 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
Another bloody Travel agent trying to lure Nigerians into prostitution and slavery
angry

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by legendary4luv(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algerian1:

Thanks alot brotherly, I just wish I can secure job in Algeria..... One can boost of being in Europe while in Algeria because no much difference when it comes to structures, infrastructure and landscape

11 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by legendary4luv(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

You don old pass this nonsense wey you dey do for NL
Try get sense small naaaa

38 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=62211918]You are right, I was in Algeria for a conference around mid 90's, I used the opportunity to visit Oran, Constantine, Tamarrasset, Ghardiah, Ainsalah, Bouzeria in Algiers, I clubbed in Anaba with a pretty Algerian girl, drank liquor and retired to my hotel room, Algeria is a nice country but you must be good at French and Arabic to be able to communicate very well with the locals although some Algerians speak English as well, Algeria was developed by France and it has beautiful Architectural design, I like Algerian girls, and I enjoyed many of them during my visit, At Op, kudos to you, you made me recall my adventures in Algiers wink[/quoteDo they love black guys or what?Also,how much did your visa cost?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=cutieme post=62220753][/quote]Lol, I have forgotten how much I paid for the visa, it was a conference l attended and my visa was obtained in Europe and l flew to Algiers wink
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, I have forgotten how much I paid for the visa, it was a conference l attended and my visa was obtained in Europe and l flew to Algiers wink
And u saidbthe girls are?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
cutieme:
Hian, it seems you also like girls, yes, Algerian girls are freaking pretty and seductive cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Amoto94(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algerian1 were you the one with a deactivated username who frequented African Military threads?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by chukxie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algeria is a beautiful largely thanks to the French who literally designed and built most - if not all the European-style houses dotting every nook and cranny of every city in Algeria. The Algerian people should be praised for keeping those structures in pristine condition. Walahi, 9ja na yeye country. I dey vex here. The thunder wey go roast our leaders past and present no be here ooo. Something dey fundamentally wrong with our leaders. Walahi!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, it seems you also like girls, yes, Algerian girls are freaking pretty and seductive cheesy
Really?Having a mixed breed won't be bad idea o

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
cutieme:
Really?Having a mixed breed won't be bad idea o
tongue

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Amoto94:
Algerian1 were you the one with a deactivated username who frequented African Military threads?

yes its me ( chkil ) wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
lol
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by NONNYG: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
cutieme:
Oga, na all the thread u dey? Abeg free woman matter ogrin

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Amoto94(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algerian1:

yes its me ( chkil ) wink
Algeria is a nice country and it shares certain thing in common with Nigeria like oil wealth and mountainous regions.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by odinga1of: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Aunty why are you filled with negativity........... it's not a crime to leave Naija n Visit other countries.

Must you comment rudely?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algiers

we can see behind the great mosque of Algiers , under construction with a mltifonction minaret of 270 m tall with restaurants, , museum , a library ,, a reserch center, skylobbies, restaurants, shops, terraces when finished it will be a nice site to visit

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by NONNYG: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vaseline crew will do justice to these picturesgrin
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6230342_stoppostingrubbish1502372857199306093965_jpega05a33d0f26d6f89d1247e8473fa340d

Falls from Mango tree.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This lady has really irked so many peeps here.

11 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
NONNYG:
Vaseline crew will do justice to these picturesgrin

Laugh wan injure me here ooooo

Choi!
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Falls from Mango tree.

This lady has really irked so many peeps here.
Lol, she is a frustrated, depressed, bitter, lonely, pained visa reject and she deserves all the flogging from me and everyone to reset her brain, where is my koboko to flog sense into her wink

15 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Algerian departments ( 48 called wilaya )

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2017
For people who likes history and architecture , you have to visit the old town el Casbah in Algiers , classified as UNESCO World Heritage Site you will find many palaces built in the 16th , 17th , 18th centuries to visit

in pics Dar Mustapha Pacha built in 1798

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Dar Ahmed Pacha built in the 16th century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
the Casbah

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by cutieme(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pls i'd like to be cleared if one can enter Algeria through mali or niger republic by road and how is the route?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.