Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (26972 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Please has anyone receive success mail or message on the recent interview we went for
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Nobody
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by corpershun: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
vingeophysicist:
For me the assessment was really tough. The people in charge of production where bent on pulling us down. But God is in really in control

Were you interviewed based on your work experience or course of study?
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
corpershun:

Were you interviewed based on your work experience or course of study?
everything my dear.we were divided into production and support and interviewed base on the department they selected for us.Remember it was a graduate trainee job , they didn't go that deep but the India man wanted to kill me with question that requires expertise in the area of cement production.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by corpershun: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
vingeophysicist:
everything my dear.we were divided into production and support and interviewed base on the department they selected for us.Remember it was a graduate trainee job , they didn't go that deep but the India man wanted to kill me with question that requires expertise in the area of cement production.

Wow! Mine was a totally different experience from yours...Panel were all nigerians, no technical questions but got tackled during my personal presentation. Anyway let's be hopeful.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow. Please how many people do you think they will take in for the trainee position
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
njelrapheal:
Wow. Please how many people do you think they will take in for the trainee position
since they are expanding I expect them to employ nothing less than 30 graduate trainnee

1 Like

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
the room is really quiet ,when are they going to call us
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
vingeophysicist:
the room is really quiet ,when are they going to call us
the room is really really quiet
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by pharrel1539: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
i think they are waiting for next year to collate datas and list of successful ones but let us keep our fingers crossed and pray for the best
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
amen oo
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by GiggsTk(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2018
but who has an idea of what the pay will look like, and how long training will be before absorption
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
GiggsTk:
but who has an idea of what the pay will look like, and how long training will be beforie absorption
I think it will be around 18 months, I didn't know about the pay
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
GiggsTk:
but who has an idea of what the pay will look like, and how long training will be before absorption
I am certain the pay won't be less than 80k and usually after the program its increases to about 150k.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I am certain the pay won't be less than 80k and usually after the program its increases to about 150k.
do you have any idea of the total number of people invited for the interview
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
njelrapheal:
do you have any idea of the total number of people invited for the interview
the interview was held Monday and Tuesday.Both having morning and afternoon session.I believe the Abuja folks date where fixed on Monday and that of Lagos on Tuesday.Don't put your mind on the number of intakes, just put your hope in God.Even if it's one person, let me be that person.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
vingeophysicist:
the interview was held Monday and Tuesday.Both having morning and afternoon session.I believe the Abuja folks date where fixed on Monday and that of Lagos on Tuesday.Don't put your mind on the number of intakes, just put your hope in God.Even if it's one person, let me be that person.
ok but it was actually held up till Friday
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
njelrapheal:
ok but it was actually held up till Friday
seriously, from monday to friday
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by GiggsTk(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
njelrapheal:
I think it will be around 18 months, I didn't know about the pay
18 month is long o
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by GiggsTk(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Alright, thanks.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by misskary: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Y do u guys keep saying graduate trainee...it's management trainee I saw ooo. The pay is 210k for man age mentioned trainee
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
misskary:
Y do u guys keep saying graduate trainee...it's management trainee I saw ooo. The pay is 210k for man age mentioned trainee
Omo, what's the difference ?
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2018
vingeophysicist:
seriously, from monday to friday
yea mine was on Friday
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by misskary: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Graduate trainee is 150k while management trainee is 210k . That's the difference
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
misskary:
Graduate trainee is 150k while management trainee is 210k . That's the difference
ok thanks.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by babs3310: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=misskary post=63889149]Graduate trainee is 150k while management trainee is 210k . That's the
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by misskary: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Pls who has dragnet past questions.. pls if you do. Help a sister out. Send to karri.kubor@aun.edu.ng or karrikubor@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
please who has another kind of dragnet logical question(Abstract, deductive reasoning, verbal reasoning but should be critical reasoning)please indicate if you have another.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
This one you people are asking for dragnet questions, is there another exam for the dangote management trainee
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by pharrel1539: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2018
please let us pray for us to be taken first than to compare what they will pay
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
njelrapheal:
This one you people are asking for dragnet questions, is there another exam for the dangote management trainee
no its for another job opportunity
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Parolz1: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello famz,
Seems we all on a chilling pill...� Let's be optimistic as we eagerly anticipate the outcome of the Assessment Center/interview.
To dem peeps discussing salary structure... Take the �.

Cheers sages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.