Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (26968 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
I remember the question a guy asked Wen they briefed us us before the interview started, he asked how soon will they call (cos the person doing the briefing said they did contact us soon). He then answered sooner than you think.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by nnamathy: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2018
njelrapheal:
I think it will be around 18 months, I didn't know about the pay
It's 8 months training and payment cant be less than 189k beacause that's dangote mininmum entry level engineer pay.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by corpershun: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
nnamathy:

It's 8 months training and payment cant be less than 189k beacause that's dangote mininmum entry level engineer pay.

Please do you have an idea when they will get back to us, its a month already since AC.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
corpershun:

Please do you have an idea when they will get back to us, its a month already since AC.
it's really taking long.I believe it won't surpass this month
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
njelrapheal:
I remember the question a guy asked Wen they briefed us us before the interview started, he asked how soon will they call (cos the person doing the briefing said they did contact us soon). He then answered sooner than you think.
yeah this question was asked by one of our colleagues and their response was depending on how fast they do the compilation.Then I was like compilation keh, just only two-days interview.I never knew it extended to Friday.lol
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Has anyone receive success message
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Parolz1: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:

What's the news bro
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by corpershun: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:

you heard anything?
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by nnamathy: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
corpershun:

I don't know either... I am hoping they respond soon
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
nnamathy:

I don't know either... I am hoping they respond soon
my dear, I didn't expect it to take so long
. Over one month
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by nnamathy: 2:51am On Jan 19, 2018
njelrapheal:
my dear, I didn't expect it to take so long
. Over one month
It might take them sometime because the training time must av been planned for; so sending success mail before that time won't appear okay.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by asyahya: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
sooner or later we just pray for success
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
next week certainly by His grace

1 Like

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Parolz1: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2018
"... sooner than you think... ", one of the best professional replies to 'time/feedback' questions...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
any news yet
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by positivemichael(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please help me with dragnet past questions.God bless you as you do.Forward to positivemichael@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
its seems to me dangote have taken the people they want.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by corpershun: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
vingeophysicist:
its seems to me dangote have taken the people they want.
Do you know anyone who got in? Plus if they have aren't they supposed to send regret mails to those not selected. Anyway all hopes not lost. What will be will be.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
i speak because it's terribly unusual to delay call up on job interview at this stage.
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by abusafyan(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
pls anyone with dragnet pass question.. help me wit it pls.. abusafyanridwan@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by asyahya: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
I think we are not to loose hope because I have 3 classmate that were employed for the 2016 Dangote cement engineering trainee,it took them 5 month after the interview before they were called.
there application was in Feb 2016 but they started the program on 25th sept 2017.
what I mean is that our own even work faster than the engineering trainee,we should just keep praying for our success and keep in touch with one another,if u have any information concerning it u should try nd share for the benefit of all
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by njelrapheal: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2018
At least a success or regret mail should calm the mind and let people know their fate. Not when somebody gets an offer and they now call, person go come de for confusion weda to go or not

1 Like

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
really tired ooo
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by abusafyan(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
vingeophysicist:
really tired ooo

dnt b man.. ..let just hope for d best,
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by asyahya: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
any update?
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2018
asyahya:
any update?
no word yet please someone should give us latest information
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by Outfinity(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmmm..... So much dust has settled on this fallow thread. Has the recruitment been Completed, Suspended or Canceled?

My brother took part in this recruitment and no one has believed him about the pending nature of the recruitment which doesn't just make the whole thing credible again. I pray they get their acts together and conclude it.

I advise you guys make an effort to contact them. It doesn't hurt anyone.

All the best guys!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by asyahya: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
mail was sent to me yesterday in d morning that 3 of my document are missing that I should send them urgently.don't know if any one of you receive similar mail

1 Like

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by selflove99(f): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
asyahya:
mail was sent to me yesterday in d morning that 3 of my document are missing that I should send them urgently.don't know if any one of you receive similar mail

Same here but 2 documents

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by GIGATT9(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation by GIGATT9(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank / Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.