Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! (942 Views)

Does The Zihaar Or Talaaq Of One Who Is Angry Count As Such? / Interest: Nigeria Muslim And The Intervention Of the CBN / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
They use islam to lie to their people because of their gain while their households are not practising what they are preaching,what make me angry today is about emir sanusi young wife that is slaying without hijab,come and see how people are saying islam is for the poor,im just enranged with that stuff wallahi.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by madridguy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can you divine " hijab "

1 Like

Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
madridguy:
Can you divine " hijab "
help me define it sheikh.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by shittufarukumar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
They use islam to lie to their people because of their gain while their households are not practising what they are preaching,what make me angry today is about emir sanusi young wife that is slaying without hijab,come and see how people are saying islam is for the poor,im just enranged with that stuff wallahi.
it only the ignorant fools that will say Islam is meant for the poor

But you don't need to be angry over something that you know it isn't true
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
it only the ignorant fools that will say Islam is meant for the poor

But you don't need to be angry over something that you know it isn't true
ok great bro!
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by olasaad(f): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
and what is paining you here so they are tempting you already making you believe the nairaland ignorance. Pls you need to strengthen your faith and learn more about Islam.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2017
As-salam alaikum, never get tired of Islam. Even though the rich doesn't follow the recommended Sunnah (eg Hijab) and yet they follow the ones that benefits them directly (eg up to four wives), it's up to Allah to judge us all not them. Mind you these same people complaining would not see the class difference between the members of their own congregation.
A brother once posted that he prayed Jumuah with Dangote on a mat and in the Sun.
Once again, do not mind the noise of the market...

Is Allah not the best of judge?

1 Like

Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by madridguy(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2017
It's better you seek knowledge first before condemning people.

abdelrahman:
help me define it sheikh.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by madridguy(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe you should get you Qur'an and see what Allah's refers to as " Hijab "

Rashduct4luv:
As-salam alaikum, never get tired of Islam. Even though the rich doesn't follow the recommended Sunnah (eg Hijab) and yet they follow the ones that benefits them directly (eg up to four wives), it's up to Allah to judge us all not them. Mind you these same people complaining would not see the class difference between the members of their own congregation.
A brother once posted that he prayed Jumuah with Dangote on a mat and in the Sun.
Once again, do not mind the noise of the market...

Is Allah not the best of judge?
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
Maybe you should get you Qur'an and see what Allah's refers to as " Hijab "

You can help us with the interpretation and Tafsirs of the Ayaats of Hijab.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by madridguy(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2017
I don't have time to type long epistle but I think saying what Allah SWT does not say is bad. The emir's wife dressed properly and islamical.

Rashduct4luv:

You can help us with the interpretation and Tafsirs of the Ayaats of Hijab.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
I don't have time to type long epistle but I think saying what Allah SWT does not say is bad. The emir's wife dressed properly and islamical.

What's my biz with the Emir's wife? I never posted about her ( as that may be backbiting/slander). My post is general and an advice to the OP. Probably you misunderstood me...
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
It's better you seek knowledge first before condemning people.

and i told you to define it for me,you that have knowledge.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by uboma(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Spreads a mat and keen to learn what Hijab truly means.

In the meantime time, goes out to buy a pack of Popcorn and Sprite.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by BluntBoy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
abdelrahman:

Islam is a false religion. May God open your eyes to see the truth.

Our problem are our cult-like religions: Christianity and Islam. They have become tools used by the elite to enslave God's people (You and I and every other good people out there). Through the grace of God, I have broken free from their deceit and put my trust in the only God. You should raise yourself above the doctrines and enslavement of man and chase after a relationship with God--the very essense of spirituality.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by shittufarukumar(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Islam is a false religion. May God open your eyes to see the truth.

Our problem are our cult-like religions: Christianity and Islam. They have become tools used by the elite to enslave God's people (You and I and every other good people out there). Through the grace of God, I have broken free from their deceit and put my trust in the only God. You should raise yourself above the doctrines and enslavement of man and chase after a relationship with God--the very essense of spirituality.
u knw wat

Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by BluntBoy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
shittufarukumar:
u knw wat
Free yourself from the entrapment of religion and embrace freedom.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Islam is a true religion. May God open my eyes to see the truth.
Re: Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! by shittufarukumar(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

Free yourself from the entrapment of religion and embrace freedom.
manage this

(1) (Reply)

Why? / How To Perform Salatul Tasbih!!! From Late Sheikh.auwal Albani Zaria / On Implementation Of Shariah In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.