Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (27450 Views)

Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! / Please NPOWER I Got Sms For My Device But Was Given This Paper / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by mu2sa2: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Some idiots will still be saying they did not achieve anything in pmb govt
Don't mind the hypocrites.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by Crocky23: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Npower otherwise known as GEJ's Sure-P.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by ERockson: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2017
The op really needed the device that he nearly resorted to rubbishing the npower with different posts of complaints and blackmail. Congratulations
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by raymytech: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2017
No be how people apply me self applied?

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by tiger28: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Has any OTHER govt in AFRICA EVEN attempted anything close to this in the history of sub-saharan Africa Though we have a very long way to go ,i commend this govt effort. I/we first thought it was a gimmick but alas,some citizens are being impacted by this small effort. God bless this govt!
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by Gotze1: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2017
wisenewgem:
Rest In Peace my Bosom Friend Chioma Udu nee Owoh. Your untimely death is a pain I have to live with. embarassedRest In Peace my Bosom Friend Chioma Udu nee Owoh. Your untimely death is a pain I have to live with.
Sorry oo, she sick or what? Rest in peace bae.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2017
lucky u
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by XaviDayo(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Some idiots will still be saying they did not achieve anything in pmb govt

How this one take be achievement biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by lilytender: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2017
millomaniac:

Correct me if am wrong but i think this was the brain child of the jonathan administration

Yes, a continuation of revised Jonathan's policy just like the continued Lagos-Ibadan expressway, the Abuja rail project and others which Buhari inherited and continued. Now, tell me one project or policy that Jonathan inherited from Obasanjo or Yar'Adua which he continued apart from looting of the treasury which he inherited and took to a higher level.

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by latonyn(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2017
okk4sure:
It's nt like samsung
I think its better than samsung

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by thedondada(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2017
What's it for?

Why did they give you a tablet?
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by projet: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Aaarrh bro, this your case deserved to be celebrated I have come across your several relentless (posts) complaints that even blocked my views lol....that npower guy in nairaland even tire for u, I think you should thank that @npowerng guy that dude would surely have been pressing the issue on your behalf...persistency paid off...congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by rasakwahab: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
though the number of people benefiting from the program might not represent a larger % of the unemployed but it has recorded success

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Birniwa:
Yes you deserve that Android gadget because I see that you're still using old and defunct blackberry device.

Congratulations and welcome to Android world!!!

he's probably using a blackberry Q10( orQ5).
I don't see that as an outdated and defunct phone.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by buffalowings: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2017
thedondada:
What's it for?

Why did they give you a tablet?

Me too no understand o

grin
I've come to think of npower as an avenue for participants to upgrade their mobile devices.
Just like this guy claiming to be using blackberry before. From this writeup it seem's all he ever wanted was a tab.
I wonder what is its use
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by noyen(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Cajal:
THIS NA JONATHAN SURE-P....,,,
npower and surep are two different things different concept
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by ogashman(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
everyone is jus shouting congratulations....meanwhile npower will be taking abt 3k from their salaries every month to cover the cost of the devices....so it is not free in any way.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by millomaniac: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
lilytender:

Yes, a continuation of revised Jonathan's policy just like the continued Lagos-Ibadan expressway, the Abuja rail project and others which Buhari inherited and continued. Now, tell me one project or policy that Jonathan inherited from Obasanjo or Yar'Adua which he continued apart from looting of the treasury which he inherited and took to a higher level.

Haaa!! Oga abeg no be quarell. Somebody said that it is from buhari and i thought it was from jonathan, from this your long write up seems i was right.

Ps: there has been no nigerian government that has not looted including buhari.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by diportivo: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
kingreign:
Aut.osbay?? shocked shocked
CC: nurey, diportivo, gazzuzz come chi chom chim

motor ati part tita o jawo mo

npower lo le se

joor oh wink

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
One day after 2019, the contracts and payments for supply of npower devices during the Buhari-Osinbajo administration will be probed by a properly working EFCC, when fake pastors fake professors and their wives, will answer to charges of undisclosed conflicts of interests and diversion of public funds while pretending to be do-gooders. Thieves that profit from the hard labour and suffering of the children of the poor shall be judged by God.

Osinbajo that lies on Goodluck Jonathan, abusing him daily, wasted no time in awarding himself and his wife supply contracts illegally, while feigning charitable foundation. Where is Osinbajo's asset declaration? Fake pastor.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/09/nigerias-teaching-methods-obsolete-says-osinbajo/
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by Pasca07: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
chloride6:

So the reason a bag of rice is more than 2ce its price is because you want to collect one dirty tab?

shut up,you called that techno dirty pad?pls go and price the exact amount they are selling the tecno and Samsung galaxy tab E at the market
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by chloride6: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Pasca07:
shut up,you called that techno dirty pad?pls go and price the exact amount they are selling the tecno and Samsung galaxy tab E at the market

See this compound fool. You are here foaming at the mouth when you sold your soul for an extension of your NYSC.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2017
kingreign:
Autosbay?? shocked shocked
CC: nurey, diportkivo, gazzuzz come chi chom chim
I ignored yesterday. Autosbay...jobless...when not Diportivo or lejeun
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2017
millomaniac:

Correct me if am wrong but i think this was the brain child of the jonathan administration
you are wrong, I have corrected you.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Birniwa:
Yes you deserve that Android gadget because I see that you're still using old and defunct blackberry device.

Congratulations and welcome to Android world!!!

And you deserve Sense but unfortunately you're still unqualified for it.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by millomaniac: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
one4GOD:
you are wrong, I have corrected you.

Actually you are wrong. I learnt it was. But renamed.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by wisenewgem(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Sorry oo, she sick or what? Rest in peace bae.
Kidney Failure.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by scarr: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
kingreign:
Autosbay?? shocked shocked CC: nurey, diportivo, gazzuzz come chi chom chim
Trouble maker oshi

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
latonyn:

I think its better than samsung
More RAM than Samsung but both are ok
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
buffalowings:

Me too no understand o

grin
I've come to think of npower as an avenue for participants to upgrade their mobile devices.
Just like this guy claiming to be using blackberry before. From this writeup it seem's all he ever wanted was a tab.
I wonder what is its use

I use it to teach some topics not covered in my text book, just yesterday I got a material online explaining one point perspective drawing from the basics

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? / Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.