Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car (1124 Views)

Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Drinokrane: 5:00am On Nov 04, 2017
A Twitter user has narrated how a man caused traffic after he forced his wife to push their broken down car alone because she spent the money he gave her for the car on cream and hair.

Read the whole tweets below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/man-forced-his-wife-to-push-their.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by noblealuu: 5:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Bruhaahahhahahaha my chest @Hephgirl cheesy
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Drinokrane: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2017
noblealuu:

As in the thing weak me grin
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2017
That's not fair.
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Funny but not fair. grin
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by mazimee(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2017
But woman get mind, money meant to fix car she used for cream. I usually trust women with money, she fit use money meant for building project for Gucci bags and clothes.
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by philcz(m): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Lol. The man got zero chills
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by elantraceey(f): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017
' I paid your bride price in full, I love you like that, what are you using cream to do? '

She wants to look more attractive to you nau grin grin grin
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by omobamatrix: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017
when you think you have seen it all, the woman actually pay back the price.

Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by jdluv(f): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Fair enough but women of this age sha, it was the other way round before
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by MhizzAJ(f): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by MilesLamar(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
lol
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2017
I find this embarrassing. The opposite scenario won't make that twitter user almost die of laughter. He would have told us how men have egos and should be corrected in/with love (privately).

If she was just pushing the car, that's manageable. Him following her and saying those words to the hearing of passer bys? embarassed embarassed

She did wrong and should be made to be repay the money in whatever form he deems fit _but not in public. Anyway, they know themselves better, she has gotten served. Next time, she'll draw her priority list properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Sterope(f): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2017
I would understand if he left her to it but the nonsense he said ehn, she must be very submissive. grin
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Hephgirl: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
noblealuu:

buhahahahhah

1 Like

Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Drinokrane:
A Twitter user has narrated how a man caused traffic after he forced his wife to push their broken down car alone because she spent the money he gave her for the car on cream and hair.

Read the whole tweets below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/man-forced-his-wife-to-push-their.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

That's beyond harsh, there are ways to show displeasure than this, though women like this scare me , those who don't have a sense of priority
Re: Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car by amokeme(f): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
The man handled the situation wrongly. What happened to getting home or a private place to trash the issue?
And this is what happens when your husband must pay for everything. Using the money he gave you to buy cream? So if the money wasn't given, she won't buy cream? Anyways, this may just be a joke

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man On Twitter Said / Can Women Really Play Father's Role ? / When You have a Genius as Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.