Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts (1534 Views)

Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts / Your Site Is Now Connected To Adsense / come in to get your fully approved adsense account.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Your Site Is Now Connected
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your US Tax ID Too.
whatsapp (08033625989) me if interested..

1 Like

Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
This Guy is a serial Fraudster... Better run for your lives,
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
profpromise:
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts

This man is a fraudster, he took my 15k and ran away... Stay away from him unless you have money to waste
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
WealthPhillips:

This man is a fraudster, he took my 15k and ran away... Stay away from him unless you have money to waste

Good for nothing man..if he ran away why is he still here?...You have been Cursed
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
profpromise:

Good for nothing man..if he ran away why is he still here?...You have been Cursed

May u remain stiff till u stop breathing... Criminal,
may ur generations never earn more than 15k a whole year... Since u hav chosen to steal my moni... My God will reward you accordingly...
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
WealthPhillips:

May u remain stiff till u stop breathing... Criminal,
may ur generations never earn more than 15k a whole year... Since u hav chosen to steal my moni... My God will reward you accordingly...

This poor thinking has made you jobless.. I have made my name.. You cant stop my shine

Keep following while God is blessing me tongue
Not Until You Show Nairalanders proof of how i scammed u.. you will remain a poor whistle blower for life

1 Like

Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
profpromise:

This poor thinking has made you jobless.. I have made my name.. You cant stop my shine

Keep following while God is blessing me tongue
Not Until You Show Nairalanders proof of how i scammed u.. you will remain a poor whistle blower for life

Quit trying so hard...
I will advise u to device other means to scam people because it will never favor u on NL, I will keep up dia fight until u r completely exposed...
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by TundeBullet: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
When will www.Gidivibez.com also get connected
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Quit trying so hard...
I will advise u to device other means to scam people because it will never favor u on NL, I will keep up dia fight until u r completely exposed...

Shut up and see another buyer.. Two Accounts bought.. Am not bragging... God Is Blessing mE. All Nairalanders sre seeing the screen shots.. no problem anything time am chanced i will keep on uploading proof of my services here... You will remain my follower as u see my flow to the top for life...

Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
one more screen shot for the world to see

Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am done for now..let me attend to better people.. keep following any where i go...u will end up making me more popular..
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 4:11am On Dec 07, 2017
profpromise:
Am done for now..let me attend to better people.. keep following any where i go...u will end up making me more popular..

With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by stevespack(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Well my blog eistev..com is for sale. Just gotten a new job, plus my two other blogs so am finding it difficult to update this very one regulate as i love to do,

instead of leaving it out there am selling off to enable me focus on other ones.

If you are interested contact me on 07033858779.

The blog has up to 300 post of high keywords including 12$ adsense earning.

So if you are interested contact me lets talk thank you.

1 Like

Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fraudster on the loose...
Keep calling ur cohorts to com n defend u, I won't answer them... My sole aim is that u will never get any prey from Nairaland again..
You will see where that 15k will put u...

profpromise:

With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Keep calling ur cohorts to com n defend u, I won't answer them... My sole aim is that u will never get any prey from Nairaland again..

Who is this one?
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 6:00am On Dec 14, 2017
mosesabah:

Who is this one?

My brother... Pls ask him o... He is just a kid bent on spoiling my hard earned reputation on Nairaland here.. He has vowed to bring me down with his dubious lies.. I have forwarded complain to mods.. I know they are working on this.. Justice will prevail... Thanks for the concern once again sir.
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2017
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fraud Alert... Keep away from this guy fellow Nairalanders, he stole my 15k

profpromise:
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
A fool as big as you will keep making noise while I will be making my money... Simple question..where is the proof of Scam?? A worm like you cant even provide. Am only waiting for Nairaland to delete or penalize you so that u can come to your senses for once in your life..... Fraud Alert... Keep away from this guy fellow Nairalanders, he stole my 15k

[/quote]
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by Emmysky(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Mr man, Where is the proof that he scammed you.
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks oooo.. He can't answer that simple question.. He came to Nairaland to scare people away from me and My amiable Nairaland mods are just watching him. God will keep blessing me and those who shows concern about this..
Emmysky:
Mr man, Where is the proof that he scammed you.
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by rayblings(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
WealthPhillips:

you have no proof. The op has posted pictures of his transactions with people. Pls stop this nonsense.
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 lawyer slyr0x adewasco2k pls delete this account from Nairaland for accusing the op for theft without proof. This should be disallowed and deleting his account will serve as deterrent to others.

Profpromise you can as well click on report so all his evil rants will be deleted from your posts. When I am ready I'd contact you for the AdSense stuff..
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Thanks brother..i did forward complaints to Nairaland mods but they are yet to reply. i will do you said. i will click the report button now. Thanks for your concern...He(wealthphilips) is just a devil in disguise
rayblings:
you have no proof. The op has posted pictures of his transactions with people. Pls stop this nonsense.
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 lawyer slyr0x adewasco2k pls delete this account from Nairaland for accusing the op for theft without proof. This should be disallowed and deleting his account will serve as deterrent to others.

Profpromise you can as well click on report so all his evil rants will be deleted from your posts. When I am ready I'd contact you for the AdSense stuff..
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Fraudster and his cohort on the loose..
Nairalanders beware
seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by rudralove: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Vietnam Google Adsense Account Approved 2017 2018 FOR SALE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmOdZVHaE-c

Germany Adsense Account Approved In 4 Hour (FOR SALE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5TsA5lf5Yc
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2017
I have forwarded your details the the mods of Nairaland... Calling thier names here is just a reminder of their hammer that will soon fall on you for your blackmail... Only one simple questions all Nairaland are asking you is.... Where is your scam proof... Otherwise you all only make your life miserable.
WealthPhillips:
Fraudster and his cohort on the loose..
Nairalanders beware
seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by WealthPhillips(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Scam... Scam... Scammm....
Nairalanders keep away fro Profpromise..
He will scam u and try to bully you in anyway he can..
Lalastica, Mynd44
Please do justice, he keeps advertising and scamming people..
Not just that advertising is against the rules..
He scams people too..
Please save your platform from online robbers
Lalastica, Mynd44

profpromise:
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Re: Your Site Is Now Connected With Newly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts by profpromise: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Where is your scam proof... Olodo
WealthPhillips:
Scam... Scam... Scammm....
Nairalanders keep away fro Profpromise..
He will scam u and try to bully you in anyway he can..
Lalastica, Mynd44
Please do justice, he keeps advertising and scamming people..
Not just that advertising is against the rules..
He scams people too..
Please save your platform from online robbers
Lalastica, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Newly Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Available @ Cheap Price / 5 Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sell / 2 Admins Needed To Manage A Blog... Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.