Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Globacom Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Test: What To Expect? (9730 Views)

Invited For FIRS Job Test. What To Expect? / Finally, A Job With Globacom / Opportunities @ Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Test: What To Expect? by ulol: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hi house please what shld one expect from globalcom if called for a test i got a text msg for a test this saturday please help  grin wink
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by busybody20: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
Globalcom test? Interesting. . .
Best of luck with your test

dis ur username sef ulol na wa! grin grin
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by frejo: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
Is it for the recent vacancies of Young Accountant,Experienced Accountant, and Laywers. please say it to the house. Thank you as you do that
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by sleemgal(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
hi ulol

i got d message as well but i dnt knw wen i applied

n i dnt knw wot to xpect wot time is ur test n is it at ikeja aswell
do lemi knw if u get any useful info

cheers
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by ulol: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
ok i got a text inviting me for an aptitude test for 12 noon and i also got a call today i think its going be conducted by dragnet cos i got an email from them inviting me for the test please whos got info on their test really i dnt know what position the test is meant for and i cant even remember when i applied
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by sleemgal(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
well, i got d text and call but no mail
dunno if its from dragnet cuz d text was frm glo and d lady fron d call said shes from glo

it cnt b dis recent glo advert cuz i didnt even apply
dey gave me a code so dey cnt b gate crash

and i dnt knw how many pple r gona b there cuz it seems to b just u and i who got the invite

r u experienced and wots ur field, mayb we wud ve an idea on wot d position is
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by tokinho: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
i cant recall glo ever doing tests, they call for interviews straight, which are always in phases, i have done three phases for thier customer services
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by Phlota(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
yeah, dey jst startd, d test was a'ight conducted by dragnet bt tym was soooo short
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by busybody20: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2010
Globacom never does test!

Its Interview straight.

I m surprised? Interesting. . . . . .

@Phlota

How was your test
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by ulol: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
hi house i just got a call from glo today inviting for an interview after the test on saturday @sleemgal did anyone call u wink house any info on what to expect
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by ulol: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hi House the interview went well and i was told that they will get in touch with me soon
@sleemgirl and @phlota did u guys get the invite for the interview?
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by sleemgal(f): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
no i didnt get any invite

how did d interview go? and how many pple were there

m sure u wud get it

do u knw wt position u r applyin 4?
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by ulol: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ SLEEMGIRL the interview went well there where about 30 to 50 guys though i saw some experienced guys there too, i think its for the whole group conoil, globalcom and etb cos the lady in hr sad the next stage will b with the group head of the company that one is sent to. Thanks for the prayer God will do it definately
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by bychu(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2010
i got the msg too, it's strange cos i learnt that glo dont conduct appt. test. well i think we should all give it a trial
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by lawkey(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
yeah,i had my interview last week wednesday at their officein victoria island.Yet to hear from them.Pls anyone in d house who has bn called for nbxt stage.That is meeting wth then mgt of d company.
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by lawkey(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ulol,have u heard from GLO after the interview or do u knw of anyone who has bn called.I also did d interview,still waiting
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by Phlota(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2010
@busybody, twas gr8. lyk i said b4, dis is d 1st tym dey r conductin a test, went 4 d interview in Saka tinubu, we wer abt 25. stil xpectin der call tho
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by lawkey(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
@phlota,dts fine.I was at d interview too in Saka Tinubu,still waiting.Anyone wth useful information should pls let d house know.
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by flou: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2010
undecided @lawkey, heard d@ glo will start calling 4 d next stage of interview 4rm ds wk,wat position did u apply 4, cos they've started calling d engineers
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by lawkey(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
I was called on friday 16th April around 7pm and i had another interview on sunday 18th April at 12pm.Venue was Saka.We were about 25-30 people.It was a panel of about 8 people.Learnt its their directors and HR.
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by flou: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2010
wat did u apply 4 lawkey.thanks
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by lawkey(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
i applied for accounting but we had other disciplines too, enginering etc
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by flou: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2010
@lawkey, i also applied for accounting and had just one interview on the 12th march without writing a test.but i wonder what kind of questions u were asked cos mine was technical.pls can u shed a little light on d kind of questions asked and d nature of the interview.thanks man!
Re: Globacom Test: What To Expect? by edhonda: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2010
@ poster,

Hi , pls what were the kind of questions that u were asked at the interview at Saka, I'm awaiting their call too. Thanks!  grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Unpaid Pension With My Former Company / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart! / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.