Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4427491 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LOL @ west africans being brave etc & us the timid ones. You obviously know nothing about black south africans. Who fought & won @ Isandlwana? Who fought the Cape Frontier wars for 100 freakin years? Cape Frontier wars = Africa's longest wars during colonialism.

Just keep quoting Botha if it gets you some sleep at night.
ah here comes a southafrican female quoting me. Heard girls over there have a thing for Naija guys. Hope you have a profile pic and i sure say you make brain. Let me go see.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
ThaVluit:

Wena the spambot got me cause I tried to support you in this assault of your on the hapless fellow grin

Thanks, bra grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
ah here comes a southafrican female quoting me. Heard girls over there have a thing for Naija guys. Hope you have a profile pic and i sure say you make brain. Let me go see.

I had it but removed it because Naija guys kept sending me scary looking pics of themselves grin

Oops, I forgot to shudder *shudders*
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

PREACH.

THATS TRUE, THAT IS THEIR SYNDROME OF TRAVELING THE WHOLE WORLD IN SEARCH OF GREENER PASTURES. NO WONDER MANY OF THEM FALL INTO SHADY 419 INTERNATIONAL SCAM AND DRUG BUSINESS OUT OF FRUSTRATION. YOU COMMAND LOT OF RESPECT IN NIGERIA IF YOU ARE AN AMERICANA CUM NIGERIAN.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
vdGeist:

Lmao, was is this Igbo cannibal on about, do you want to discuss history and the present and see what the world thought about Nigerians especially the cannibals in the South East.

The only reason the Europeans had a hold in South Africa is due to the cape region which was uninhabited due to the Mediterranean climate which was suitable for European crops, that's why the only ereas in Africa that had significant eaurope an settlements are those with a temperate climate.

Now let's see what one of your former rulers said about y'all cannibals.

few of many such description.

"In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person.
Lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight.
Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery.
His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future, or grief for the past.
“He lacks the power of organization, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business.
He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility "

Lord Frederick John Dealty Lugard, The Dual Mandate, pg.70 (1926)
you are a new one. Welcome.
When i went through all your editted, purported description by lugard of the best species of the black race which is the west african blacks, i fail to see anyone nearing the description of "unable to govern themselves"
Slow down, you are reacting as if i just punched you off the ring. Or did I ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I had it but removed it because Naija guys kept sending me scary looking pics of themselves grin

Oops, I forgot to shudder *shudders*
slow it down. Slow it down. You southafricans keep mentioning me faster than i can reply. I understand you all need my attention but i want it orderly: one after the other.
Who's next?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
I laughed when the Nigerian mumus were talking about nationalising SA firms, joke of year.

These incompetent boons ran down all the companies they took over during the last indigenization act.

look at what happened to the company HTV that was given an advantage over DSTV, bankrupted and no longer active. I even heard that globocom was bankrupt.

No wonder foreigners dominate in Nigeria , look at them complaining about foreign dominance.

Foreigners have taken over our economy — MAN grin grin grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/foreigners-taken-economy-man/ grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
When i went through all your editted, purported description by lugard of the best species of the black race which is the west african blacks, i fail to see anyone nearing the description of "unable to govern themselves"

"unable to govern themselves" grin You call living off generators in 2014 good governance? How about the state of your roads? Is that good governance? Give me a break.

Black South Africans are doing a much better job governing themselves, so Botha was wrong.

Many whites left after 1994 because they thought the black govt was going to turn the country into a shythole, but guess what? Majority of them came back because they saw what a fantastic job we were doing on our own. S.A has done so much in the past 20 years, so zip it my laaitie grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
slow it down. Slow it down. You southafricans keep mentioning me faster than i can reply. I understand you all need my attention but i want it orderly: one after the other.
Who's next?

I think I'll just hand you over to my brothers to slaughter. Reading posts is much more enjoyable than commenting anyway.

*goes back to lurking*
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I think I'll just hand you over to my brothers to slaughter. Reading posts is much more enjoyable than commenting anyway.

*goes back to lurking*
your brothers were banking their hopes on you. They've been turned green,red and green again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
your brothers were banking their hopes on you. They've been turned green,red and green again.

They are probably having some dinner of pap. You just wait for them. Pap makes us more patriotic, yanno grin

Dude bye. I'm reading here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

*goes back to lurking*

That one is just only a walk in the park, hence the name @less. He is just less in everything. Take him on and slaughter him.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

"unable to govern themselves" grin You call living off generators in 2014 good governance? How about the state of your roads? Is that good governance? Give me a break.

Black South Africans are doing a much better job governing themselves, so Botha was wrong.

Many whites left after 1994 because they thought the black govt was going to turn the country into a shythole, but guess what? Majority of them came back because they saw what a fantastic job we were doing on our own. S.A has done so much in the past 20 years, so zip it my laaitie grin
Bella, do you want to look me in the eye and tell me corruption has not increased since after 1994? Southafrica is rotting away piece by piece and bit by bit. The black government are nothing more than a caretaker government who is just doing painting job and dressing up the facade while the real rot is eating away. Your country's growth is just stagnant.

A generator economy that puts out a 532 billion dollar economy. So if we can beat and spank your economic azz with a generator economy, what will we then do to you when we boost the electricity generation? Answer:
I will have you over to my flat, have you strip-dance for me slowly and pour rich wine over your cleavage, then show you the stark difference between a west african specie of the Nigerian extraction from the docile southern african specie.
Waiting for your southafrican limping dogs to come charging at me.Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

That one is just only a walk in the park, hence the name @less. He is just less in everything. Take him on and slaughter him.

But you guys are doing a much better job standing up for Mzansi & her people. Well done.

I dont know much about military stuff, but took an interest on this thread because my sister had been to several deployments in Burundi etc. My family has military people. Stayed in Thaba Tshwane for 7 years so this is closer to my heart lol.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
Bella, do you want to look me in the eye and tell me corruption has not increased since after 1994? Southafrica is rotting away piece by piece and bit by bit. The black government are nothing more than a caretaker government who is just doing painting job and dressing up the facade while the real rot is eating away. Your country's growth is just stagnant.

A generator economy that puts out a 532 billion dollar economy. So if we can beat and spank your economic azz with a generator economy, what will we then do to you when we boost the electricity generation? Answer:
I will have you over to my flat, have you strip-dance for me slowly and pour rich wine over your cleavage, then show you the stark difference between a west african specie of the Nigerian extraction from the docile southern african specie.

Whatever helps you drool on your pillow at night lol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

you are such a yelping coward. How could you push your littler sister to the battle front and hide behinds mama's back. Come out let me shift the alignment of your jaws. He heh he he.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:

The only thing that gives you the edge over SA is your population that has a more PPP. Your population has more buying power, hence the sporadic growth of your economy. However, it can only be drawn up to there and if we look further you have nothing to show for your bigger economy.

SA corrupt government is building infrastructure, offers grants to the old and young to fight poverty, build roads and free houses. What does your clean audit government do for your people in Nigeria who are living in the squalor of poverty? I am afraid that the answer is a big NOTHING. The results are clearly seen from millions of generator users in your country. All the top 30 biggest economies in the world produces stable electricity to their citizens and unfortunately Naija is there with nothing to show for its bigger economy, only figures can be shown.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Denying your sweety in public? What a bad boyfriend you are!

Cool runnings! It's a weekend, down keep your boo waiting! cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
you are such a yelping coward. How could you push your littler sister to the battle front and hide behinds mama's back. Come out let me shift the alignment of your jaws. He heh he he.

When a dog enters a new territory it hides its tail between its legs. Hence, I will reduce you into that dog and hold you to the corner for some drama. Beware!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

But you guys are doing a much better job standing up for Mzansi & her people. Well done.

I dont know much about military stuff, but took an interest on this thread because my sister had been to several deployments in Burundi etc. My family has military people. Stayed in Thaba Tshwane for 7 years so this is closer to my heart lol.

Must have rocked one of them the last time (last year) I came visiting my "boys" at Thaba Tshwane Officers Mess. Free booze get's them going.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Must have rocked one of them the last time (last year) I came visiting my "boys" at Thaba Tshwane Officers Mess. Free booze get's them going.

Your host really rocks the world, where else would you have found that warm hospitality?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Cool runnings! It's a weekend, down keep your boo waiting! cool cool cool

He is done! Finally! How was it grin? Did she make those fish noises again? Remember that she is made of plastic, hun. Just play the "I'm a Barbie girl" song in the background next time to drown the noise.

Go back to talking about missiles & shyt & let's leave each other's love lives out of the topic, k?

Btw, my man's real grin 100% flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

When a dog enters a new territory it hides its tail between its legs. Hence, I will reduce you into that dog and hold you to the corner for some drama. Beware!!!
if this is your response, i will let it pass. Ruffles not a hair in my furr. You really can bark but connot bite. You have plastic teeth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Which mass? I lived for a short while in A mass & the masses arent as bad as you guys portray here. They're quite well taken care of. Lovely gardens too.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GHKWAME1: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Nothing to discuss with you! Do a better homework if you need me to engage you! grin grin grin grin Compare yourselves to Ghana or even Zimbabwe.

Definitely not with Kenya!! We've gone past this kind of cheap debating! 26th biggest economy in the whole wide world. #somethingForYouToReflectOn.
@bolded: What do you fokn mean by the bolded?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Thaba-Tshwane formerly voortrekerhoogte, what a place!! Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

The only thing that gives you the edge over SA is your population that has a more PPP. Your population has more buying power, hence the sporadic growth of your economy. However, it can only be drawn up to there and if we look further you have nothing to show for your bigger economy.

SA corrupt government is building infrastructure, offers grants to the old and young to fight poverty, build roads and free houses. What does your clean audit government do for your people in Nigeria who are living in the squalor of poverty? I am afraid that the answer is a big NOTHING. The results are clearly seen from millions of generator users in your country. All the top 30 biggest economies in the world produces stable electricity to their citizens and unfortunately Naija is there with nothing to show for its bigger economy, only figures can be shown.
that proves Nigeria is richer than you people. For if we all own generators and fuel it for daily use then that is luxury for it is far more expensive to buy and run and maintain a generator than paying for electricity bills. Like i told you the whole West are weary and sleepless because of China's GDP and population. That is what Nigeria does to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
that proves Nigeria is richer than you people. For if we all own generators and fuel it for daily use then that is luxury for it is far more expensive to buy and run and maintain a generator than paying for electricity bills. Like i told you the whole West are weary and sleepless because of China's GDP and population. That is what Nigeria does to you.

Or maybe there are a lot of people in Nigeria who live in darkness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
if this is your response, i will let it pass. Ruffles not a hair in my furr. You really can bark but connot bite. You have plastic teeth.

I hope your tail is packed up concealed behind your back or else, I will unfold the drama.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

Thaba-Tshwane formerly voortrekerhoogte, what a place!! Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Too boring. But it has improved quite a lot since then because they even have a Spar now. Back then they only had Safi lol.

Hoerskool Voortrekkerhoogte is where I graduated back in year 18 something grin Great "military" school.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:

Hahaha, my guy this is a discussion forum don't feel important because people quote u, there's a reason why the thread has over 1000 pages...

As for governance, no need to look at history to find the many descriptions like Lugard.

We just have to look at nigeria and all the companies that y'll ran to the ground, now you want to nationalize Our firms and run them down like you always do.

look at where you rank in Africa.

Nigeria Ranks 37th In 2014 Ibrahim Index
Of African Governance

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-
ranks-37th-in-2014-ibrahim-index-of-african-
governance/190180/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

He is done! Finally! How was it grin? Did she make those fish noises again? Remember that she is made of plastic, hun. Just play the "I'm a Barbie girl" song in the background next time to drown the noise.

Go back to talking about missiles & shyt & let's leave each other's love lives out of the topic, k?

Btw, my man's real grin 100% flesh.

You are new to this thread so your responses are bereft of any meaning. Thank's for accepting you are a plastic creation. I see you are in your Barbie world ... Blondie. Learn to read and comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.