Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4427940 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by osystein(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
mukina pls ban these two derailers. chris365, Dievluit1.

I think the thread has long passed it's expiry date, seems people can't refrain from breaking the forum's posting rules. Military matters are barely discussed. So the thread should just be locked.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
DieVluit1:

Now, I will happily NOT participate in your demented existence here. Not even Nigerians will follow you in your path of hurt and destruction. Have fun and I pray you will find healing and deliverance grin
Smh.A South African Talking About Healing And Deliverance?,if Not For The Respect I Av 4 D Dead I'would Av Told U Exactly What I Think Of Ur Pa_thetic Statement Above(synagogue Saga,hello?).Do Not Mistake Me For A Bungling Fellow South African Or The Meek Zimbabweans U Guys Love To Boss Around,I'm A Sensible Nigerian Who Knows How Do Dish Out Much More Dan He Gets.Talking About Demented Poo-guzzlers And Pillow-biting Poofs,wasnt It In South Africa That The Parliament Was Turned Into A Roman Arena When A Part Of The Parliamentarians Were Yelling And Bellowing At That Thieving,raping Crook Named Zuma(ur President) To Cough Out The Millions He Embezzled In Front Of The Whole World?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
DieVluit1:

Dude. Not interested in your posts. Thanks. No one is, in fact.

Not even Nigerians are interested.
*smirks*,whats Wrong Conehead,av Ur Run Out Of Witty Comebacks?,lol.U Seem To Enjoy Been Pummelled By Sensible People Who Only Out Of The Goodness Of There Hearts Want To Save U From Ur Own Confused Mentality.And What Do U Mean "even Nigerians Arent Interested",does It Look Like I Came Here For Advertisement And Endorsement?,no Wonder U People Spent Over 40 Years When Others Were Gaining Independence,living On Trees And Feeding On Wild-berries And Stale Fish While The Anglo-dutch Flogged U Around With Whips.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Helghast: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
osystein:
mukina2 pls ban these two derailers. chris365, Dievluit1.

I think the thread has long passed it's expiry date, seems people can't refrain from breaking the forum's posting rules. Military matters are barely discussed. So the thread should just be locked.

Leave this thread alone, if you can't handle what going on here then just leave bruh,
This thread has been derailed dozens of times before, and stop taking this shit too seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.