Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4399855 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Run along, now. Don't let the door bang ya and your beaten up behind.
aand whose behind was battered?,lol,really it must be hurting you so much now.hahaha....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
aand whose behind was battered?,lol,really it must be hurting you so much now.hahaha....

That would be yours. You'll sleep with a sore behind this morning. Next time you'll know to bring grey matter when you see me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

That would be yours. You'll sleep with a sore behind this morning. Next time you'll know to bring grey matter when you see me.
hmm....a more preposterous allegation,i have never heard.hey,be armed with more lies when confronting me in the future.aloha.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
hmm....a more preposterous allegation,i have never heard.hey,be armed with more lies when confronting me in the future.aloha.

You didn't point out a single lie today. You're pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

You didn't point out a single lie today. You're pathetic.
pathetic?*shocked*,i thought you loved me?*clutches heart dramatically*,you wound me my love.lol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=16pt].

Secrets Of Nigerian Air force :

JF-17 Thunder 4th Generation Jet Fighter Deals...3 Days Ago

.[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
agaugust:
[size=16pt].

.[/size]

More lies

Your military was in Pakistan looking at them.

Doesent mean you have them or ordered them,

Keep your rumors for your friends click-bait blog
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
agaugust:
[size=16pt].

.[/size]
with this,boko haram is a pile of sushi!!,this is what i call sushi machine!,but,JF-17 Thunder?,for real?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
EVarn:
with this,boko haram is a pile of sushi!!,this is what i call sushi machine!,but,JF-17 Thunder?,for real?

Details not yet revealed to public, that's why I said it's a secret NAF deal. However, insider observations from inside Pakistan say a deal was signed for something that includes aircraft industrial manufacturing technology, my guess is NAF will buy this jet and manufacture it locally in Nigeria in future, also NAF was shown a Pakistani mini COIN light aircraft.

Nigerian military remains the most secretive in the world, but by next NAF air expo show, secrets will pop out into public domain for sure as the NAF chief of staff in the photo has openly declared in April that NAF has acquired new fighter aircraft and promised to showcase them to the public at a later date, story was published by Punch newspapers and Janes Defense Magazine

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
agaugust:

Details not yet revealed to public, that's why I said it's a secret NAF deal. However, insider observations from inside Pakistan say a deal was signed for something that includes aircraft industrial manufacturing technology, my guess is NAF will buy this jet and manufacture it locally in Nigeria in future, also NAF was shown a Pakistani mini COIN light aircraft.
Nigerian military remains the most secretive in the world, but by next NAF air expo show, secrets will pop out into public domain for sure as the NAF chief of staff in the photo has openly declared in April that NAF has acquired new fighter aircraft and promised to showcase them to the public at a later date, story was published by Punch newspapers and Janes Defense Magazine
hmm...thats splendid!,now the NAF is finally taking action.if we can start manufacturing our own jets{both light alphas and heavy bombers},we wouldnt quail under unfair sanctions{and secret embargoes} in the future.BOKO IS SUSHI!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sbura: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
hmm...thats splendid!,now the NAF is finally taking action.if we can start manufacturing our own jets{both light alphas and heavy bombers},we wouldnt quail under unfair sanctions{and secret embargoes} in the future.BOKO IS SUSHI!!
There's nothing new about these news, just look at the date on that News article(image) he posted. It is hypothetically impossible to deduce which military is most secretive. About NAF manufacturing their own jets, LOL, I'd like to see that happen with Nigeria's financial situation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Sbura:

There's nothing new about these news, just look at the date on that News article(image) he posted. It is hypothetically impossible to deduce which military is most secretive. About NAF manufacturing their own jets, LOL, I'd like to see that happen with Nigeria's financial situation.

Nigeria has been invited by Pakistan to be Joint-Venture Develpment partner for the JF-17 Thunder in 2012, the jets block II version which NAF is interested in, just came out of factory production line few months ago. My story is very logical, your own thinking is incoherent and deranged.

NAF is interested in copying our navy that now builds modern stealth warships in Nigeria. The Pakis want some hundreds of millions of dollars for technology transfer on JF-17 Thunder to Nigeria.

Nigeria just pumped $2 Billion into new weapons in the last 4 months and more to come, Nigeria has no financial problem, our foreign debt is about $6 Billion while South Africa's foreign debt is about $40 Billion, you Soweto mugus are the ones broke and living beyond your means, surviving and shining gleefully on borrowed $40 billion dollars from your European white masters in EU, I see a rope of debt tied to Pretoria's thin neck and gets tighter by the day.

grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:46am On Nov 03, 2014
agaugust:

That doesnt say you have them
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria has been invited by Pakistan to be Joint-Venture Develpment partner for the JF-17 Thunder in 2012, the jets block II version which NAF is interested in, just came out of factory production line few months ago. My story is very logical, your own thinking is incoherent and deranged.

NAF is interested in copying our navy that now builds modern stealth warships in Nigeria. The Pakis want some hundreds of millions of dollars for technology transfer on JF-17 Thunder to Nigeria.

Nigeria just pumped $2 Billion into new weapons in the last 4 months and more to come, Nigeria has no financial problem, our foreign debt is about $6 Billion while South Africa's foreign debt is about $40 Billion, you Soweto mugus are the ones broke and living beyond your means, surviving and shining gleefully on borrowed $40 billion dollars from your European white masters in EU, I see a rope of debt tied to Pretoria's thin neck and gets tighter by the day.

grin grin

This clown.

South Africa's yearly income is $ 83 Billion - that debt is completely insignificant. Its in the ballpark of 50% of our Governments revenues.

And if you had an MBA, (like you claim) you would know that its common for stable countries and some TNC's to maintain 30-50% of their liquidity in debt as that is the cheapest way to acquire and hold multiple foreign currencies, which have their value protected against inflation by the debt agreement, and are protected from double taxation. You accountants, such dullards.

Proven by the fact that Nigeria's foreign debt is also about 50% of your governmental revenues. And growing by around $ 8 Billion per year

And Nigeira will not be building anything, you dont have the skills. And there are no sources to confirm this

agaugust:

Nigeria has been invited by Pakistan to be Joint-Venture Develpment partner for the JF-17 Thunder in 2012, the jets block II version which NAF is interested in, just came out of factory production line few months ago. My story is very logical, your own thinking is incoherent and deranged. .

1. Not logical
2. Not factual

Again, take your rumors and flights of fancy elsehwere
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BlackBaron: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
agaugust:

This guy is mightily delusional. Often times I think he's bipolar. Lol

The only reason Nigerian arms deals are secretive is simply down to misappropriation of funds. FACT!

Telling porkies about phantom new jets at NAF air expo are best told to day old babies.
Ask him when the 2014 edition would be held, or is it just that they bought only meagre units this year after massive tranches of funds were given to the Armed forces. Besides they've been visiting without outcome for years. Probable that, it'll be 7 years later they'll have a JF17 in their inventory if previous examples are taken into consideration.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Patchesagain:

More lies

Your military was in Pakistan looking at them.

Doesent mean you have them or ordered them,

Keep your rumors for your friends click-bait blog
The Kenyan air force CAS was recently photographed flying a F-16 in the USA, yet we didn't hear the Kenyans madly paddling lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author]
There's nothing new about these news, just look at the date on that News article(image)he posted. It is hypothetically impossible to deduce which military is most secretive. About NAF manufacturing their own jets, LOL, I'd like to see that happen with Nigeria's financial situation.[/quote] another pap-guzzler,dont you people ever learn?.what 'situation' are you yapping about?,our debt is less than $7 billion.between 2012 to 2014,we have an estimated defence budget of over $17 billion!,with one-third of it going into the defence ministry for arms purchase.if that amount of money{an even more} were being pumped into weapon production en mass,we would have been on the very verge of exporting fighter jets{and other weapons of war} by now.according to military-today magazine,the JF-17 thunder is manufactured in pakistan through a join cooperation with chinese defence firm chengdu.42 of them is valued at $800million,and 250 of them is estimated between $3-5 billion,imagine if we were producing them!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author]
There's nothing new about these news, just look at the date on that News article(image)he posted. It is hypothetically impossible to deduce which military is most secretive. About NAF manufacturing their own jets, LOL, I'd like to see that happen with Nigeria's financial situation.[/quote] another pap-guzzler,dont you people ever learn?.what 'situation' are you yapping about?,our debt is less than $7 billion.between 2012 to 2014,we have an estimated defence budget of over $17 billion!,with one-third of it going into the defence ministry for arms purchase.if that amount of money{an even more} were being pumped into weapon production en mass,we would have been on the very verge of exporting fighter jets{and other weapons of war} by now.according to military-today magazine,the JF-17 thunder is manufactured in pakistan through a join cooperation with chinese defence firm chengdu.42 of them is valued at $800million,and 250 of them is estimated between $3-5 billion,imagine if we were producing them!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
another pap-guzzler,dont you people ever learn?.what 'situation' are you yapping about?,our debt is less than $7 billion.between 2012 to 2014,we have an estimated defence budget of over $17 billion!,with one-third of it going into the defence ministry for arms purchase.if that amount of money{an even more} were being pumped into weapon production en mass,we would have been on the very verge of exporting fighter jets{and other weapons of war} by now.according to military-today magazine,the JF-17 thunder is manufactured in pakistan through a join cooperation with chinese defence firm chengdu.42 of them is valued at $800million,and 250 of them is estimated between $3-5 billion,imagine if we were producing them!

This is ludicrous on every level

You don't have the skills or infrastructure

And even if you did- do you think the paki's and Chicomm will let you compete with them on the world market? Hahahahahahahah

Not to mention that you would have to buy hundreds for it to be worthwhile to start manufacturing them

You could barely afford to buy helicopters without having to take on massive debt
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2014
patches689:

This is ludicrous on every level
You don't have the skills or infrastructure
And even if you did- do you think the paki's and Chicomm will let you compete with them on the world market? Hahahahahahahah
Not to mention that you would have to buy hundreds for it to be worthwhile to start manufacturing them
You could barely afford to buy helicopters without having to take on massive debt
another round of non_sense coming from a half-backed school drop-out.who's talking about exporting the JF-17?,i'm simply talking about manufacturing them for our own use,we can later then use the skills and tech in making our own models and then through international partnership,proceed to begin exporting our own jets.fool,we dont have skills and infrastructure?,goes to show what you know.we cant afford hundreds of them?,250 JF-17=$5billion,so in your mind we cant afford $5billion?,when we are building agro-plantations of over $7billion?,seriously,try making sense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2014
agaugust:

You only trap yourself not me. This same topic was discussed few months back and I am tired of repitition.

Indian officer said 31km range with ordinary HE, so what is the Base Bleed range? Always longer anywhere anytime.

At altitude means target is on a mountain you can see from 42km away so you can target it.

Do you think the artillery gun itself climbs to mountain top? Show me where an army today has towed a Howitzer up to mountain top altitude using the wings of an angel.

Like I said, I am out, tired of repeating old arguments and tired of your repitition of same old lies, like you always say Nigeria has no Bofors FH-77B guns, you will soon dispute it again next month despite SIPRI proof that we have it...

Bye, have fun with yourself

Eish!!! Baba, your story is incoherent. It differs to a large extent with what the man says on the video. Meanwhile, G5 and G6 remain the best howitzers in the world, not comparable to anything in the world indeed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
another round of non_sense coming from a half-backed school drop-out.who's talking about exporting the JF-17?,i'm simply talking about manufacturing them for our own use,we can later then use the skills and tech in making our own models and then through international partnership,proceed to begin exporting our own jets.fool,we dont have skills and infrastructure?,goes to show what you know.we cant afford hundreds of them?,250 JF-17=$5billion,so in your mind we cant afford $5billion?,when we are building agro-plantations of over $7billion?,seriously,try making sense.

I don't believe that you can even understand the garbage that you have written above.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2014
agaugust:

grin grin

Everything is about secrecy even where is unneccessary. This is garbage!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Msauza:

I don't believe that you can even understand the garbage that you have written above.
of course,you must be one of those saffers that come to nigeria to sell pork.please,explain what 'garbage' i posted,mr beever-toothed know-it-all,enlighten me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
another pap-guzzler,dont you people ever learn?.what 'situation' are you yapping about?,our debt is less than $7 billion.between 2012 to 2014,we have an estimated defence budget of over $17 billion!,with one-third of it going into the defence ministry for arms purchase.if that amount of money{an even more} were being pumped into weapon production en mass,we would have been on the very verge of exporting fighter jets{and other weapons of war} by now.according to military-today magazine,the JF-17 thunder is manufactured in pakistan through a join cooperation with chinese defence firm chengdu.42 of them is valued at $800million,and 250 of them is estimated between $3-5 billion,imagine if we were producing them!

Nigeria's defence budget, over the years was just a mere $2 billion and only received the boost for the first time in history recently because of insurgency, when it went up to $5billion. Nigeria will die of hunger should they decide to allocate $17 billion to defence. No country in Africa can afford that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
of course,you must be one of those saffers that come to nigeria to sell pork.please,explain what 'garbage' i posted,mr beever-toothed know-it-all,enlighten me.

Over 90% of your claims are just childish and not supported by sources. Please, think before you put anything on paper because we are not just a group of some kindergarten.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Casualty of hundreds of citizens in Mubi is blamed on soldiers who took to their heels.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201411020053.html

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boko Haram reigns in Bama yet again.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201411030386.html

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Msauza:
Casualty of hundreds of citizens in Mubi is blamed on soldiers who took to their heels.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201411020053.html

What's new? Nigerian soldiers doing what they do best.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Msauza:

Nigeria's defence budget, over the years was just a mere $2 billion and only received the boost for the first time in history recently because of insurgency, when it went up to $5billion. Nigeria will die of hunger should they decide to allocate $17 billion to defence. No country in Africa can afford that.
jesus christ!,msauza you are a cow!,i said the estimated defence budget for years 2012-2014 amounted to $17billion,i didnt say we spent that amount at once!,what lies dont you tell?,and even if we spent $17billion at once we wouldnt go hungry{contrary to your unresearched post},in 2012 $20billion took flight from the excess crude revenue account,and nobody even so much as twitched in discomfort.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.