Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4426422 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2014
patches689:

Or maybe they are in a low risk environment thus negating the need for alertness.

What context is the picture taken in? You didnt even know what country they were in, and you want to tell us about the context?
This is a waste of my time
that was a picture of your troops in eastern DRC,"fighting" mai mai rebels.so a a country in civil chaos is a "low risk environment"?,what a joke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2014
patches689:

And nigeria has the biggest slums in Africa
empty post
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2014
patches689:

Empty link, no information there.
faulty link.i will re-post it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
that was a picture of your troops in eastern DRC,"fighting" mai mai rebels.so a a country in civil chaos is a "low risk environment"?,what a joke.

You didnt even know what country they were in

You also dont know when or where the picture was taken.

You cannot comment on that which you do not know the context of
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
patches689:

You didnt even know what country they were in
You also dont know when or where the picture was taken.
You cannot comment on that which you do not know the context of
whats wrong with you patchypatchy?,i didnt know the country the soldiers were in?,how did i know that its DRC then?,when and where the picture was taken?,its was DRC during the fight against mai mai rebels,cant you read?,no wonder you are dubbed "liar of guasteng".frankly,i dont see your soldiers doing any fighting,i only see a couple of hungry soldiers in faded uniform,posing for the camera.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
whats wrong with you patchypatchy?,i didnt know the country the soldiers were in?,how did i know that its DRC then?,when and where the picture was taken?,its was DRC during the fight against mai mai rebels,cant you read?,no wonder you are dubbed "liar of guasteng".frankly,i dont see your soldiers doing any fighting,i only see a couple of hungry soldiers in faded uniform,posing for the camera.

lol, you first said they were in CAR and only realized your folly when I pointed out they were in UN colors

EVarn:
SANDF soldiers in CAR.watch the way they handle their gun{@mzilakazi,andrewza},they dont even look prepared and alert.LMAO.

Now you want us to beleive you know when and where the the photo was taken?

Judging from the fact that they dont have webbing or helmets, are wearing UN blue body armor and not SANDF body-armor suggests that they are in a safe zone and not in an active AO

Pic related, troops in an active AO

You are a waste of data

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2014
patches689:

lol, you first said they were in CAR and only realized your folly when I pointed out they were in UN colors
You are a waste of data
same for your troops in CAR too.what i thought i typed was DRC,its all because of your noted abysmal performance in CAR.dont try to divert the subject,which is:
are those soldiers in the picture well trained?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2014
patches689:

Judging from the fact that they dont have webbing or helmets, are wearing UN blue body armor and not SANDF body-armor suggests that they are in a safe zone and not in an active AO
Pic related, troops in an active AO
You are a waste of data
more posing and paparazzi,i dont see them shooting their rifles,i can only see them smiling and pointing guns.is this the best you can do?.show me pics of your troops in action{or combat},lets see how well trained they are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
lagos commercial zone 1
i am really glad you re still here. I am kind of feeling bad for myself though. Keep it up. I ve lost most of my motivations since my test results came out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2014
overhypedsteve:
i am really glad you re still here. I am kind of feeling bad for myself though. Keep it up. I ve lost most of my motivations since my test results came out.
pity.what school do you attend?,you've just got to keep on striving brov,failing a test doesnt signify iminent doom,we've all failed a test or two at one point.personally,i've exams coming up soon but i've only got two weeks to read my course-work,and submit my 'thesis,i just gotta do it or fail it,but with God and hardwork,its toast.it wasnt a final exam,was it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Henry120:

The SANDF came into existence in 1994. The white minority Apartheid army is not the South-African national army.

You're dumb...

It's the same HQ, weaponry, same doctrine.

You're seriously out of things to say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
*DISMISSED*
Yes, Egypt has more personnel than Nigeria. More than twice.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
Angola threatens you more than it {can} threatens us.nigerian soldiers are well trained,we have africa's best infantry.
No, Nigerian soldiers aren't that well trained.

Do you know how much it is spent on training them?

Do you know how long it takes to train a Nigerian soldier?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Henry120:

South-Africa has none. Only private companies have a single or 2 units.
Nigeria has none too.

You post pictures, I'll post pictures. cheesy grin cheesy

Naija boy you were warned.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Yes, Egypt has more personnel than Nigeria. More than twice.
ebola czar,you just woke up from your nap?,havent you heard?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
No, Nigerian soldiers aren't that well trained.
Do you know how much it is spent on training them?
Do you know how long it takes to train a Nigerian soldier?
whats this half-blood saying?,how can untrained troops fight COIN operations?.pray tell me,how long does it take to train nigerian soldiers?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Henry120:

You're retarrded.
Play the ball don't play the man boet!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
lagos commercial zone 1
Stop derailing this thread.

Our arguments, attacks or whatever should be based around the military topic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
SANDF soldiers in CAR.watch the way they handle their gun{@mzilakazi,andrewza},they dont even look prepared and alert.LMAO.
No, you're wrong.

The UN vests contradicts your claim.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Stop derailing this thread.

Our arguments, attacks or whatever should be based around the military topic.
whats this castrated guinea pig churning?,that comment was posted 6 hours ago!.and beside,there was a motivation behind posting it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
No, you're wrong.
The UN vests contradicts your claim.
leave the UN vest out of it,i'm now asking,does it look as if those soldiers are well trained?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
There's no fighting in the DRC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
Fighting Mai Mai rebels?

When?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
ebola czar,you just woke up from your nap?,havent you heard?
I'm telling you, Egypt has more soldiers than Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
whats this half-blood saying?,how can untrained troops fight COIN operations?.pray tell me,how long does it take to train nigerian soldiers?
Hunters fight BH too.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
leave the UN vest out of it,i'm now asking,does it look as if those soldiers are well trained?
It doesn't look. They're well trained.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Fighting Mai Mai rebels?

When?
mumu.M23 rebels in the mai mai connection,hello?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVarn:
mumu.M23 rebels in the mai mai connection,hello?
M23 was defeated last year.

South African soldiers are part of the FIB, and the FIB isn't conducting combat operations.

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Hunters fight BH too.
hunters?,you are dumb,how can hunters fight against rocket launchers and grenades??.clown.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
It doesn't look. They're well trained.
indeed?,look at the way they hold their guns.its disgraceful.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
MikeCZAR:
M23 was defeated last year.
South African soldiers are part of the FIB, and the FIB isn't conducting combat operations.
What are you talking about?
*sighs*,you cant read?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.