Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428203 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

But why are the both of you (mzilakazi and Jln115) contradicting yourselves?

After you claimed the SAAF picked the cheaper of the two options, you are again agreeing with this new claim.

You are the one whose head is contradicted. We just only meant same thing yet we understood it differently.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

To be Honest i have my opinion and mzilakazi has his/hers, and as south africans we can still have different opinions and still get along.

Now, you've abandoned him, and thrown him under the bus. Is this how you treat your friends?

Thing is, you only a few moments ago concord with him.

Bottom line, the SAAF lacks funds. As proven by you two comedians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

You are the one whose head is contradicted. We just only meant same thing yet we understood it differently.

You both meant the SAAF is broke, you only interpreted it differently. cheesy cheesy

You don't say, now I see.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

So, now you've resorted to cursing grin grin

Didn't you only now just agreed with mzikazali that chartering is more expensive?

Please make up your mind. undecided

You are such a stupiidd rat. What do you think SA would have done if they do not have large logistic plane that can transport such a lot of dead bodies at once? Moreover, Nigeria never had any and so in that case, chartering was the answer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

You are such a stupiidd rat. What do you think SA would have done if they do not have large logistic plane that can transport such a lot of dead bodies at once? Moreover, Nigeria never had any and so in that case, chartering was the answer.

You do know, you got thrown under the bus by Jln115 right?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

You both meant the SAAF is broke, you only interpreted it differently. cheesy cheesy

You don't say, now I see.

You're such a retard. The fact of the matter is that I meant the injured and my mate meant dead bodies. Which we were both right. You mad man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

You do know, you got thrown under the bus by Jln115 right?

If you would have actually known that your country failed SA. It took you over 2 months just to do simple DNA tests and yet you later called expertise from SA to help you because your science is bad. You have done absolutely nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

You're such a retard. The fact of the matter is that I meant the injured and my mate meant dead bodies. Which we were both right. You mad man.

jln115:

Yes a charterd flight that was organised by our DoD and landed at Waterkloof airforce base.
And we got our survivors out in time before your sh;tty health system could kill them.
www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36650:c-130bz-still-the-saaf-transport-workhorse&catid=35:Aerospace

jln115:

There was no need for our airforce to transport them back, they were already dead thanks to your sh;tty civil engineers, thus it wasnt an emergency situation and it was cheaper to use a charter rather than send a C130.

So, why are the both of you, confusing yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Now, you've abandoned him, and thrown him under the bus. Is this how you treat your friends?

Thing is, you only a few moments ago concord with him.

Bottom line, the SAAF lacks funds. As proven by you two comedians.
NAF lacks nothing because it has nothing period.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

You guys made my night, thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

So, why are the both of you, confusing yourselves?

Nope, you are just only confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Are you really just as intellectually impaired as Aguagust? We both said our injured were evacuated by SAAF C-130s, and only the dead were transported by a chartered flight.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Nothing according to your comments on the SAAF. Pity you can't take them back.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

You guys made my night, thank you.
Good to see your embracing the truth know.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Are you really just as intellectually impaired as Aguagust? We both said our injured were evacuated by SAAF C-130s, and only the dead were transported by a chartered flight.

Go on, read your own comments.

Clown.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Good to see your embracing the truth know.

I've had a good laugh at you comedians.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Nothing according to your comments on the SAAF. Pity you can't take them back.
WTF are you talking about bro?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

If as you claim, you guys were saying the same thing, why then did you make this comment?

jln115:

To be Honest i have my opinion and mzilakazi has his/hers, and as south africans we can still have different opinions and still get along.

I mean, how can you be saying the same thing, yet have different opinions? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

I've had a good laugh at you comedians.
Glad to see we are making you laugh by presenting facts about how rag-tag the Nigerian Armed force really is. To be honest id be laughing at the SANDF to if they were just half as bad as the Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

If as you claim, you guys were saying the same thing, why then did you make this comment?

Fck your are dum, go read the comments again and you will see the only place where me and mzilakazi had different opinions was regarding the cost of chartered flights, we both agreed that SAAF evacuated the injured.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

Fck your are dum, go read the comments again and you will see the only place where me and mzilakazi had different opinions was regarding the cost of chartered flights, we both agreed that SAAF evacuated the injured.

It seems you aren't even reading your own comments.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

It seems you aren't even reading your own comments.
Nope its you not reading my comments properly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2014
What a way to put those blockheads into a state of melancholy! And they'll say anything to save face (even if they have to tell more lies to appear in alignment). The new kids on the block ... Mzilakazi and Jln115 cheesy cheesy cheesy

SAAF and SANDF all have misplaced priorities! No fuel.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:
What a way to put those blockheads into a state of melancholy! And they'll say anything to save face (even if they have to tell more lies to appear in alignment). The new kids on the block ... Mzilakazi and Jln115 cheesy cheesy cheesy

NAF and NAF(Why the fck does your defence force and air force have the same abbreviation), have no priorities, because Boko Haram is definitely not a priority as they keep taking town after town and killing civilians by their thousands, and your Armed forces just do nothing or should i say are incapable of doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

NAF and NAF(Why the fck does your defence force and air force have the same abbreviation), have no priorities, because Boko Haram is definitely not a priority as they keep taking town after town and killing civilians by their thousands, and your Armed forces just do nothing or should i say are incapable of doing anything.

No fuel! wink wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

I hereby recommend that European engine manufacturers should specially develop Coal fired engines for South African air force aircraft.

Oya ! South African coal miners, carry it, scoop it, shovel it....South African pilot, fire the jet engine, faka fiki....fiki faka !

2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:25am On Dec 21, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Is that a SANDF C-130?

cool cool cool

Na waah o !

grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2014
[size=16pt]Nigerian army T-72 tanks with Anti-Tank Guided Missiles in war zone...

Wrecking Boko Haram's armour and shilkas !
.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 14(m): 2:43am On Dec 21, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Nigerian army T-72 tanks with Anti-Tank Guided Missiles in war zone...

.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:27am On Dec 21, 2014
agaugust:

I hereby recommend that European engine manufacturers should specially develop Coal fired engines for South African air force aircraft.

Oya ! South African coal miners, carry it, scoop it, shovel it....South African pilot, fire the jet engine, faka fiki....fiki faka !

SA can afford to buy the whole of Nigeria in cash on delivery. Nigeria as a whole is financially broke, all of their savings and revenues are spend on the war against insurgency. There are no other programmes to be funded, no poverty relieve programmes, no social services, no public health insurance, nothing. All of their money goes towards fighting over 50% of their population which are Muslims in the name of BH. Nigeria is killing their fellow Muslim brothers because of their strong hatred to Islam. SA can vote more budget in anything that Nigeria has ever ventured for in its history. We can double whatever that they have pledged for in fighting insurgency and if possible triple it.

My suggestion is that, Nigeria as a poor country as proven and confirmed by the world bank, must be the one to use steam engines since their government is near to financial extinction. A country with a small population like SA is still dominating Nigeria in every aspect, something which many Nigerians wish may never have happened.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:29am On Dec 21, 2014
agaugust:

.[/size]

Nigeria does not have an anti-tank guided missile.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25am On Dec 21, 2014
mzilakazi:

Nigeria does not have an anti-tank guided missile.

LOL, not surprised it's a Southie coconut head speaking. You dont' know what ATGM looks like? Mumu.

Look at the tube mounted on the T-72 tank, that's a Nigerian anti-tank guided missile on our T-72 tank. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.