Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4399988 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Henry120:

This is no battle of bangui, there is no escape for you.

Show us the Pilots facial features? Prove he is indeed white.

Will his face have a different skin color to his hand?

Why cant you show us the face of this light skinned blond haired nigerian pilot?

You can put your head in the ground and scream that it isnt true- but the fact remains, white mercenaries had to come and do what your military could not! Operate your equipment for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Are they normal soldiers?

Are special forces allowed certain freedoms with uniforms and equipment?

Still waiting for you to show us regular NATO troops in different uniforms.

Sorry that I exposed your deceitfull trick, you lack scruples. I am dissapointed in you grin grin grin

You are hurling names at me, yet can't answer these simply questions.

Are they NATO soldiers?

How many cammo can you count?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

That is an answer.

You claim there are these magical "white skinned blond haired" Nigerians.

Show them to me.
still going about in circles of desperate dance in an attempt to unrope yourself.

nigerians say it is a fair skinned nigerian pilot.
you CLAIMED he has BLOND HAIR.

you are asked to show prove your claim and you are asking us to help you answer your own poser.lol

desperation + confusion =patchesagain

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Why cant you show us the face of this light skinned blond haired nigerian pilot?

You can put your head in the ground and scream that it isnt true- but the fact remains, white mercenaries had to come and do what your military could not! Operate your equipment for you grin grin grin grin

Prove the Pilot is white, present his face.

I've shown you many light skinned Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Henry120:

You are hurling names at me, yet can't answere these simply questions.

Are they NATO soldiers?

How many cammo can you count?

No need for me to do so.

They are not what we have been arguing about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Henry120:

Prove the Pilot is white, present his face.

I've shown you many light skinned Nigerians.

Why must I now present his face?

You want me to drive to Bama and take a photo for you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Is there a reason you chose pictures of special forces?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that special forces are renowned for wearing whatever they want?

Lol, so deceitful.

Look at these pictures of average soldiers from around the world - same uniforms. Even the Russians have finally gotten it right!

Show us 30,000 American troops drawn form different regiments of America, Rangers, Arctic, Mountain, Desert, Urban, 30,000 men and all troops wearing exactly the same camo unifrom.

Nigeria too has thousands of troops in same deployment and all wear exactly the same camo uniform...

More than enough evidence !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Why must I now present his face?

So you have no clear proof of the pilot's real skin colour?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Yes, we proved with two photos that those crew wear hand gloves....coloured gloves on their hands
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

Show us 30,000 American troops drawn form different regiments of America, Rangers, Arctic, Mountain, Desert, Urban, 30,000 men and all troops wearing exactly the same camo unifrom.

Nigeria too has thousands of troops in same deployment and all wear exactly the same camo uniform...

More than enough evidence !

The Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP), also referred to as ACUPAT (Army Combat Uniform PATtern) or Digital Camouflage ("digicam"wink, is the military camouflage pattern used in the United States Army's Army Combat Uniform.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Camouflage_Pattern

Pic 1: Standard UCP uniform
Pic 2: UCP in the African bush
Pic 3: UCP in Afghanistan
Pic 4: UCP in the Jungles of South East asia

All 1,105,301 US Army soldiers wear either UCP or the OCP pattern that will replace it by 2020.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but modern armies wear one univeral cammo.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

So you have no clear proof of the pilot's real skin colour?

grin grin

What is this?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

Yes, we proved with two photos that those crew wear hand gloves....coloured gloves on their hands

Its not my problem if you need glasses.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Why? Making ridiculous demands again?

Why were you making ridiculous claims from the beginning ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

What is this?

What is this? Gloves....coloured hand gloves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

What is this? Gloves....coloured hand gloves grin grin

If that helps you sleep at night
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

All 1,105,301 US Army soldiers wear either UCP or the OCP pattern that will replace it by 2020.

Show us the one million American troops wearing the same camo today 2015.

Nigeria too is already wearing new universal camo for 2015, and battalions have it today...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria too is already wearing new universal camo today, and battalions have it...

You want me to post a photo of one million men?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

You want me to post a photo of one million men?

Why not? You speak and make claims for a million men. Burden of proof is on you for a million men.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

If that helps you sleep at night

Helps me put a final nail on your c.offin tonight
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

Why not? You speak and make claims for a million men. Burden of proof is on you for a million men.

The Army is back to the drawing board, set to announce a new camouflage pattern and standard uniform to be worn by the more than million members of the active duty and reserve forces.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-hero-project/articles/2013/10/14/the-army-s-5-billion-new-uniform-already-being-replaced.html

You are particularly stupi.d today
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria too is already wearing new universal camo for 2015, and battalions have it today...

[size=20pt]Finally you admit: Universal Camouflage is the way of modern Armies.

SANDF has had a universal cammo since the 1990's - allmost 20 years ahead of Nigeria!!

Hahahaha, I have destroyed you!! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
agaugust:

Why did it take you so long to concur with us? However, that Nigerian universal camo must be changed and be improved, it looks very cheap.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ELKASPBG(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

What is this?

i dont like repeating words but i have too because i think a bullet has entered your brain even though you are a south african during the show of 9JA dey rule us for your yeye country. any way let me inform you here that nigeria wokes alone when it comes to war on bokoharam. that picture you showing shows how blind you are let me show you some maybe you may understand. lest i forget pls watch the video again and here what the reporter said at the end of the assault.
takar vincent of the 72MF has almost the same glove with that pilot

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
The hand of a white man.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. Blond hair

2. White skin

Show us Nigerian soldiers with white skin and blond hair pls.

That is clearly a South African mercenary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

Show us his face and his international passport. Russ sold that Helicopter to Nigeria and it's 2014 standard, too technologically advanced for a mercenary to fly.

Show us his South African face grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

And what is his name? cool cool cool

Una sabi claim o!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

[size=16pt]Finally you admit: Universal Camouflage is the way of modern Armies.

SANDF has had a universal cammo since the 1990's - allmost 20 years ahead of Nigeria!!

Hahahaha, I have destroyed you!! [/size]

[size=20pt]

Bwhahaha, you actually d.estroyed your.self grin grin

Universal camo for same type of terrain, that new Nigerian camo is for desert terrain alone !

Fool ! grin grin

It will NEVER work for rain forest jungle, the jungle green camo will also we a universal type for that terrain.

American troops will NEVER wear that universal camo inside any terrain that does not match.

Full green jungle, American troops will wear jungle green variation camo.

According to your own very source, America NEVER had one single universal camo, they had two types of universal camo....

"In 2004, the Army decided to scrap the two traditional camouflage uniforms that had long been used by the military—one meant for woodland environments, another for the desert"

American army authorities have discovered that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any army in this world to have one single universal camo because it will NEVER blend in all terrain types.....according to your own source :

"This time, instead of hoping for a universal, one-size-fits-all design, an Army source who wished to remain unnamed explained that the Army solicited designs from companies for patterns with three variations , one for the desert, another for woodlands and jungles and a third, traditional semi-wooded pattern similar to the one currently used by soldiers in Afghanistan."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-hero-project/articles/2013/10/14/the-army-s-5-billion-new-uniform-already-being-replaced.html

So the American troops on the battlefield are asking for 3 different camo typess instead of 1 universal, the experienced soldiers want 3 universals for American army.

You destroyed y.our own sense of reasoning beyond repair with your own source grin grin

That dark brownie SANDF universal camo uniform will make your entire army an easy target from 3 km away inside Sahara desert, never mind the fact that it is also bad for an all green jungle, snipers will be picking of SANDF troops like houseflies under insecticide

Bwahahaha grin grin you don't know ground war camo principles.

Your own very source has WRECKED your argument FINALLY grin grin
.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Back in 2003.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
mzilakazi:
The hand of a white man.

And what if I tell you that those are light-coloured gloves won by the pilot? Moreover the intensity of bright daylight filtering into the cockpit could give the illusion/impression that you are so stuck with! cool cool cool

#EndOfDiscussion
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
jln115:

cool cool cool ?

E don tay wey you dey craze!

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.