Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4426415 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2015
MduZA:

you are one of my favorite members of this forum...due to the fact that you indirectly tell the state affairs of your country and its history projecting them on SA...
Nigerians own their land, run their economy, and has the highest middle class in Africa.

South Africa on the other hand has its economy run by the 7% European settlers, have their lands own by whites and is one of the most unequal countries in the world.

I project the realities of your country to you by echoing your Julius Mal emo, former ANC youth leader.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:27am On Jun 30, 2015
EVarn:
French government?
Black Jesus!,i've really lost touch with military affairs around the globe these past few months,which i intend to correct.
Innoson will be producing tanks?,surely they need to partner with a country that has a strong military complex.I dont think Innoson alone has the expertise required to produce or even design tanks,unless they somehow managed to steal blueprints from Russia.
yes, the French government has tipped Nigeria to lead Africa militarily owing to boko haram challenge. Innoson is would be partnering with India or Russia, not sure which exactly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:10am On Jun 30, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Discussion was about how bad a T-72 is, you and the other guy were busy posting photos of T-72 destroyed by missiles.

You go all over internet saying T-72 is bad, you claim you are expert on tanks, yet you NEVER mentioned in your comments that it was old generation T-72 against modern generation tanks and missiles, until I started challenging your claims, you never talked about RHA vs ERA vs Composite armour, you foolishly thought all tanks are of the same protection level.....Adult fool grin grin

I said you should show us how European tanks of same generation as T-72 have fared against ATGM or M1A1 Abrams that has composite armour, but you FAILED to reply with any evidence.

Any tanks ammunition or fuel storage can be hit, Centurion tanks suffer same fate, yet you don't announce them as a bad tank because South African army has large numbers of Centurion tanks.

Well, keep running away, I repeatedly ask you to show us video of European tank Vs ATGM, you run away, but I will post one for the world to see your biased and incompetent opinions/comments that you paste all over internet....Grown up E-Fool grin grin

VIDEO : BRITISH CENTURION TANK VS ATGM....SEE HOW THE TANK BEGINS TO ROAST ITSELF FROM INSIDE UNTIL BARBECUED grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieUSOgq-bU

LET ME SEE YOU RUBBISH A T-72 TANK AGAIN, E-FOOL !

We know the T72 uses ERA, and even with ERA it still gets obliterated.

You are the buffoon that thought that with ERA you have to hit it in the same spot twice - you had no idea that tandem head warheads exist.

We were talking about tandem head charges from the start

I dont have to show you any evidence of tanks from the same generation as we are talking about modern tanks. Not obsolete tanks.

You can post all the Centurions you want, no one cares - problem is that Nigeria just now in 2015 purchased an obsolete tank, when did South Africa buy Centurions?

The only biased/incompetent opinions are coming from the buffoon defending the worst tank in the world simply because Nigeria uses them!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry240:
We can now all put to rest the nonsense talk that Nigeria does not export defence products or nobody outside Nigeria use Nigerian defence products.

Until clear images are released, the message is very clear.

What message?

How does a picture of a vehicle in UN colors prove anything?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:15am On Jun 30, 2015
agaugust:

You now peddle rumour ?

I have finally dropped to your level
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry240:

The company is currently designing an IFV with a French company.

bullshit
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:41am On Jun 30, 2015
lezz:
yes, the French government has tipped Nigeria to lead Africa militarily owing to boko haram challenge. Innoson is would be partnering with India or Russia, not sure which exactly.

One person writing and responding to oneself. Madness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry240:
We can now all put to rest the nonsense talk that Nigeria does not export defence products or nobody outside Nigeria use Nigerian defence products.

So when is UN used vehicles an exported vehicles?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2015
lezz:
grin grin cheesy I have pummeled you into seeing doubles grin.

Bwahahaha… You are such a mumu. Wherever Lezzbian is, that's where the real dummy and Evanised fool are.

LEZZ, DDAMI AND EVAN IS ONE FOOL. YOU MUST DECIDE WHETHER TO BECOME LEZZBIAN, DDAMI the woman OR EVANISED FOOL. HOWEVER, I WILL SUGGEST YOU DUMB LEZZ AND DDAMI BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH TRUE REPRESENTATION OF MENTAL IMBECILITY, RATHER GO FOR EVAN AND REMAIN THERE FOREVER. IT WILL NOT HELP YOU TO PLAY THREE PEOPLE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL ONLY END UP A FOOL THAT IS TRYING TO CONVINCE ONESELF BY MONOLOGUED ARGUMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry240:

This one has clearly been built on the chassis of another vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry240:
There is also a new Nigerian MRAP under-development. It is already taking shape, with it's V-Shaped Hull clearly visible.

Wow!!! I can't believe Nigeria is still this backward to build armoured vehicle on the base like in the good olden days of 1940s. Tell me are there no plants there in Nigeria where computers are put on the good use? You are stuck in the stone age indeed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by charlos14: 5:25am On Jun 30, 2015
FighterPilot:

Wow!!! I can't believe Nigeria is still this backward to build armoured vehicle on the base like in the good olden days of 1940s. Tell me are there no plants there in Nigeria where computers are put on the good use? You are stuck in the stone age indeed.
I never knew that vehicles where designed on a computer and then sent to a 3d printer for the finished product.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:33am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
HI whatsap... I have not even started with them.. I forsee this thread getting to three thousand..hope you are having fun,
mzilakazi,
jln115,
dictatorzoo..
They Are ALL MY PROTÉGÉ
I will give back to them in equal MEASURE which they DESERVE

Those gentlemen there are protégés of someone who cannot even write a proper English. Lol!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2015
charlos14:

I never knew that vehicles where designed on a computer and then sent to a 3d printer for the finished product.

There are special modern computerised machines like robots which does that job. With that method production will be very slow and here in SA even welders and boiler makers can do that without any challenges just by joining steel plates.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2015
SOME OF THE FEW SA MADE ARMOURED VEHICLES.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry120:

We don't have a Pilot shortage, on the other hand SAAF pilot shortage is well documented.
so there's nothing documented? meaning you can't proof if Nigeria has a single pilot?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry120:

Always running emotions all over the place, sometimes, I just can't help but think you are a girl.

6 qualified Pilots comment was made by you M.P, David Maynier of the D.A.

According to Defenceweb the SAAF only has a Gripen Air crew of 18 (Pilots and Navigtors) for 26 planes.

Instead of providing evidence that you have more than 9 qualified pilots, you instead run around this thread b1tching.

Posting photos does not prove that,

A, the Guys in the photos are all pilots

B, they are winged Pilots

C, they are trainee pilots

D, Still flying in active service

E, All Navigators

F, a mix of Pilots and Navigators.

G, are qualified pilots/navigators

H, are only qualified pilots

I, are only qualified Navigators.

I'm your photos do not prove jack sh1t!! Yet, you want us to believe they are all Gripen qualified pilots. Are you retarrded, how is that?

Stop beating about the bush, and provide evidence that SAAF has above 9 qualified Gripen pilots, as SAAF Gripen pilot shortages are well documented!
Who's David Maynier again?

outdated info.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2015
patches689:

hahahahaha

This is what Nigerians actually believe

FYI: Poor Command and Control has lead to this
The SANDF conduct its ops through joint ops.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2015
lezz:

Hahahahahaha

Maybe in 20 years with intensive investment in your military

But as it stands you have a massive backlog to catch up

Ffs - the state of your armor is pig disgusting, a plethora of incompatible and obsolete sustems

No major training exercises, limited systems integration etc etc

And lets not even talk about the massive ammount of capacity you need to develop in order to simply operate a submarine...

You are looking at a money pit that is going to take more than a once off $2 billion dollar investment to full

Come back when you have spent an exta $10 billion ontop of your standard budget
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2015
FighterPilot:
SOME OF THE FEW SA MADE ARMOURED VEHICLES.

MRAP to replace the casspir is going to be the Casspir 2000. If it aint broke - dont fix it.

Mark my words - there is a reason the Army asked the CSIR to look into what patents we still hold

Not sure about the Nyala replacement though... I suspect they're going to go smaller, i dont know why, i just have a gut feeling that we are going to move towards a true tactical vehical and away from a "battle taxi"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2015
FighterPilot:

How do you think the vehicles are designed you relentless fool?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahahaha… You are such a mumu. Wherever Lezzbian is, that's where the real dummy and Evanised fool are.

LEZZ, DDAMI AND EVAN IS ONE FOOL. YOU MUST DECIDE WHETHER TO BECOME LEZZBIAN, DDAMI the woman OR EVANISED FOOL. HOWEVER, I WILL SUGGEST YOU DUMB LEZZ AND DDAMI BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH TRUE REPRESENTATION OF MENTAL IMBECILITY, RATHER GO FOR EVAN AND REMAIN THERE FOREVER. IT WILL NOT HELP YOU TO PLAY THREE PEOPLE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL ONLY END UP A FOOL THAT IS TRYING TO CONVINCE ONESELF BY MONOLOGUED ARGUMENTS.
WOW, So Much Crying From A CONFUSED SOUL.....
as I said earlier your STUPIDITY IS LEGENDARY.....
Its Renowned,, World Class,,,, baby...

YEA, mzilakazi why art thou this DERANGEDd ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
FighterPilot:

Those gentlemen there are protégés of someone who cannot even write a proper English. Lol!!!
That's true there are 2 omissions there..,
Mzilakazi,
dictatorzoo,
jln115,
FIGHTERPILOT,
They are all my PROTÉGÉs,

I think I need to give you a Welcome party...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
That's true there are 2 omissions there..,
Mzilakazi,
dictatorzoo,
jln115,
FIGHTERPILOT,
They are all my PROTÉGÉs,

I think I need to give you a Welcome party...

Jesus. Yeah you made whatever point you were trying to make over the past few days. Congrats. Now if you aren't here to talk about the topic of this threat, kindly fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2015
FighterPilot:

There are special modern computerised machines like robots which does that job. With that method production will be very slow and here in SA even welders and boiler makers can do that without any challenges just by joining steel plates.
those vehicles are in mass production stage... So that's where the robots and conveyors come in.. Unlike ours which is still in design stage. Use your brain once in a while.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2015
lezz:
relatively so. Zulus are disproportionately represented at the lower economic stratum; only 15% of Zulus are relatively OK , while whites make up 85%. Talk about neo-apartheid grin
Dude! There's no denying that the majority of whites are better of, BUT more and more previously disadvantaged people are becoming millioners every year... In fact from 2013 to 2014 there was a 90% increase of black millioners in SA.

Also the black middle class grows every year exponentially.

What do you expect the government to do, throw whites out of the economy all together?... I mean look how well it turned out for Zimbabwe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
EVarn:
Jesus H. Christ!!,have you no decency at all?!

Hell no fool I will treat anyone with disdain who don't respect themselves you included aka @ddami.

An EYE for an EYEtongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
uuhhhmmm that is a point but I still don't AGree with you
definition
SERIAL RAPIST : someone who carries out a SERIES of rape it is REPETITIVE dats d major diff. from a rapist just like serial killers..

TERRORIST :: A person usually a member of a GROUP who threatens violence especially against civilians for the PURSUIT of POLITICAL GOAL/AIM.....
The aim of each of them is also a major difference...
Let's just agree to disagree, although had great laughs conversing with you, I would like to go back on topic again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
ssaengine:

Jesus. Yeah you made whatever point you were trying to make over the past few days. Congrats. Now if you aren't here to talk about the topic of this threat, kindly fvck off.
see RELEVANCE-SEEKING MOFO
I guess that word Protégé is ur problem.....
Mzilakazi,
jln115,
dictatorzar,
Fighter pilot,
@SSAENGINE,
You Are All My PROTÉGÉS...
4 fvck sake you guyz are the first to say GOOD MORNING on NL,, u have an all NIGHT vigil here,,
and you are the last to say GOOD NIGHT... ssaengine your presence is duly noted as IRRELEVANT and INSIGNIFICANT.... fly chicken....

N.B :: I have not made my point already I am still having FUN. *winks*
Passing This Message
.WITH LOVE FROM Ddami TO @ssaengine...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Henry240:

It is no a fashion contest. The Igirigi does the job it was built for, and that's all that matters.

There are no specs available yet for the new vehicle, so i have no idea what the STANAG level will be.
Yes I Agree 100%, although it's still a product you would like to sell, and if proforce ever decides to export it, making it look better wouldn't hurt them in the marketing department.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.