Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4421587 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
jln115:

Let's just agree to disagree, although had great laughs conversing with you, I would like to go back on topic again.
Okay,, even the internet did not give a clear difference.. but am still standing on my word.....
I would like to go back to the ddami who is known for dissing you..
You might get any Missile from me @ any moment..,
be careful 'cos am *watching*
FighterPilot:

There are special modern computerised machines like robots which does that job. With that method production will be very slow and here in SA even welders and boiler makers can do that without any challenges just by joining steel plates.
Whose factory is this mate?
lezz:
it's my guess that ddami struck a cord deep , deep down in your most vulnerable core. Your reaction is a dead giveaway. Sorry grin

Who me, guess you thought your side kick would do better then you.

Anyway that's how you treat a Brothel maiden
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
Okay,, even the internet did not give a clear difference.. but am still standing on my word.....
Hahaha What ever dude! Do what you like, but if its not military related just know I'm not responding.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
jln115:

Hahaha What ever dude! Do what you like, but if its not military related just know I'm not responding.
Do What You like Dude,,
Just know if you type anything that is not military related and its turns out to be something silly about my country..
You are definitely getting a RESPONSE.,
Be a Good Boy

NEXT ??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
lionel4power:
out of all the south african zomb1es, you seem to be the dumbe.st and the most stup1d. Anyway i wont blame you after the beating you received from @ddami. From now on your name would be ddami leftovers

Oh really so now you feel offended by the way I reply to your side chick shame

I forgot you are look a likes.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
Don't worry, when I talk about your country , I will be 100% factual , like I've been since joining NL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
agaugust:

You now peddle rumour ?

I sense jealousy Slap Tigergrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Hell no fool I will treat anyone with disdain who don't respect themselves you included aka @ddami.

An EYE for an EYEtongue
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH,
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE,,
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY,,
JUST B-R-I-N-G IT,
@dictatorzar aka @dictatorZOO..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2015
jln115:

Don't worry, when I talk about your country , I will be 100% factual , like I've been since joining NL.
Call it Whatever you want,, all I know is that your Factual WORDS or THOUGHT should not be something I FIND SILLY dude... which simply means think b4 u type... ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
DictatorZAR:

I sense jealousy Slap Tigergrin
Hahaha im not going to lie...I hate that advert
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Oh really so now you feel offended by the way I reply to your side chick shame

I forgot you are look a likes.
Look at that girl in the picture very well ... and you will realize that

she's more BEAUTIFUL than your Whoore+side chick+main chick + crush + future wife....

its not an insult just the real Truth

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
[s]see RELEVANCE-SEEKING MOFO
I guess that word Protégé is ur problem.....
Mzilakazi,
jln115,
dictatorzar,
Fighter pilot,
@SSAENGINE,
You Are All My PROTÉGÉS...
4 fvck sake you guyz are the first to say GOOD MORNING on NL,, u have an all NIGHT vigil here,,
and you are the last to say GOOD NIGHT... ssaengine your presence is duly noted as IRRELEVANT and INSIGNIFICANT.... fly chicken....

N.B :: I have not made my point already I am still having FUN. *winks*[/s]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Troop101: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
ssaengine:
Wow

Bwahajajajaja… the work of welders joining sheets together.

This is indeed mediocrity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Henry120:

We don't have a Pilot shortage, on the other hand SAAF pilot shortage is well documented.

Who said that you don't have pilot shortage? Remember that all your fighters and trainers which are in active service do not even add up to ten in total. So, how will you know that you don't have pilot shortage when you have such few fighters. Moegoe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
see RELEVANCE-SEEKING MOFO
Mzilakazi,
jln115,
dictatorzar,
Fighter pilot,
@SSAENGINE,
4 fvck sake you guyz are the first to say GOOD MORNING on NL,, u have an all NIGHT vigil here,,
and you are the last to say GOOD NIGHT... ssaengine your presence is duly noted as IRRELEVANT and INSIGNIFICANT.... fly chicken....

N.B :: I have not made my point already I am still having FUN. *winks*
Passing This Message
.WITH LOVE FROM Ddami TO @ssaengine...

Lezzbian dummy, I enjoy kicking Nigerians around.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
see RELEVANCE-SEEKING MOFO
Mzilakazi,
jln115,
dictatorzar,
Fighter pilot,
@SSAENGINE,

N.B :: I have not made my point already I am still having FUN. *winks*.
Passing This Message With Love
FROM Ddami To @ssaengine
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
That's true there are 2 omissions there..,
Mzilakazi,
dictatorzoo,
jln115,
FIGHTERPILOT,
They are all my PROTÉGÉs,

I think I need to give you a Welcome party...

Who will this man ever mentor in his life? I don't know who is that merciful to save you from yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
mzilakazi:

Damn, I enjoy being kicked by Nigerians am your number 1 fan...
Good morning @mzilakazi, Aaawww that is so sweet ..... WE LOVE YOU too baby.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
Passing This Message With Love
FROM Ddami To @ssaengine

LEZZ you are the biggest fool I have ever met on nairaland. Should there be that award I will nominate you right away.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Yawn
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
Good morning @mzilakazi, Aaawww that is so sweet ..... WE LOVE YOU too baby.

You see. You are exposed!!! Everything that you do is Lezzbian.

You can never pretend to be someone else, your stupidd genes will always expose you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
mzilakazi:

Who will this man ever mentor in his life? I don't know who is that merciful to save you from yourself.
Aahahha so you mean I am no longer a LEZZBIAN ... wow...,
How was your night ?? you saw me in your dream right...good..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
WHEREVER DDUMMY IS. THATS WHERE EVANISED FOOL AND LEZZBIAN SHALL BE.

BWAHAHAHA…

EXPOSED!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
mzilakazi:

You see. You are exposed!!! Everything that you do is Lezzbian.

How else can being in a state of CONFUSION be explained... u just called me a Man and now u say am a LEZzbian...,
don't give excuses..I manipulate your brain
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
Aahahha so you mean I am no longer a LEZZBIAN ... wow...,
How was your night ?? you saw me in your dream right...good..

I used the word man because you are a man. There is no slightest traits of femininity in whatever you do.

You are Evanised lezzbian dummy. That's who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
How else can being in a state of CONFUSION be explained... u just called me a Man and now u say am a LEZzbian...,
don't give excuses..I manipulate your brain

stupidd fool you have now logged out all your other accounts. You are Evanised lezzbian dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2015
lezz:
yes, the French government has tipped Nigeria to lead Africa militarily owing to boko haram challenge. Innoson is would be partnering with India or Russia, not sure which exactly.
A very welcome development indeed,Innoson has more financial backbone than even proforce; it would be very interesting to watch these emerging defence companies lobby and compete for government contract and finance.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2015
mzilakazi:
WHERE is ddami, WHERE is @evan and where is @lezz please come and Lecture me am too DULL .. please am pleading

EXPOSED!!!!!
. YOU Should call them the right way like I call your brothers.. then you will show on their MT..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2015
mzilakazi:

stupidd fool you have now logged out all your other accounts. You are Evanised lezzbian dummy.
ahahahah And The 'ULTIMATE SEARCH' continues,

who is behind the moniker Ddami

I know you have checked my profile like 10times.. but check again.. and YOU will see me I promise 'jokes apart' as in am serious now...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
ddami:
ahahahah And The 'ULTIMATE SEARCH' continues,

who is behind the moniker Ddami

I know you have checked my profile like 10times.. but check again.. and YOU will see me I promise 'jokes apart' as in am serious now...

Have you realised that you have now overstayed your visit. You are boring as hell.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.