Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4427485 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
lezz:
pre 1994 south Africa was in every sense not an African country but an extension of racist/apartheid Europe. You were not of that south Africa. Matter of fact, 92% of south Africans were not of that south Africa: Zulus, half breed Zulus (coloured), Jews, Indians etc. That south Africa before 1994 was white European country situated in Africa. Do I feel you nodding in silence endowment of learning?

Now let's talk about south Africa as an African country starting from 1994. You have been an embarrassment to Africans. From supporting ghadafi, to endorsing Laurent gbagbo, to being isolated in Africa in 1996. And being militarily butchered in DRC.

Nigerian on the other hand has had Africa as her foreign policy since 1963 long before south Africa was even admitted into an African gathering. Nigeria was a front runner state fighting for your freedom, she boycotted the common wealth games, had economic blockade with Britain and spent $60 million dollars for your freedom in the 80's. You are the usurper and new boys in Africa.

We were already an African power before when south Africa was just a European country with your forbears driven into mountains and forests.

The only grouse I have with south Africans is their utter lack of sense of hierarchy and appreciation. And an ignorant sense of their true position amongst African countries.

YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT APARTHEID WAS AS BAD AS EGYPT WHEN THE PHARAOHS MALTREATED THE ISRAELITES. APARTHEID WAS MERELY THE POLICY OF SEPARATION THAT SOUGHT TO DIVIDE SOUTH AFRICA ALONG RACIAL LINES, BUT IT COULD NOT PROGRESS. IT WANTED ALL BLACKS, COLOUREDS AND INDIANS TO HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE GOVERNMENT AND SEPARATE AMENITIES LIVING IN SELF-GOVERNING HOMELANDS. ALTHOUGH IT ACHIEVED SOME OF ITS OBJECTIVES IT WAS NEVER AS BAD AS EGYPT. BLACKS STILL ENJOYED BASIC SERVICES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS WHAT WHITES WERE OFFERED.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

FOOL!!! THE FOCUS IS NOT ABOUT WHO OWNS FORD, IT HAS TO DO MORE WITH WHERE THE ENGINE IS PRODUCED.

Bloody illiterate. Manufacturing/assembly is not the same as invent/create/innovation.

We can as well say iPhone is Chinese since they are manufactured over there.

Bloody fool. Stop displaying your foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT APARTHEID WAS AS BAD AS EGYPT WHEN THE PHARAOHS MALTREATED THE ISRAELITES. APARTHEID WAS MERELY THE POLICY OF SEPARATION THAT SOUGHT TO DIVIDE SOUTH AFRICA ALONG RACIAL LINES, BUT IT COULD NOT PROGRESS. IT WANTED ALL BLACKS, COLOUREDS AND INDIANS TO HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE GOVERNMENT AND SEPARATE AMENITIES LIVING IN SELF-GOVERNING HOMELANDS. ALTHOUGH IT ACHIEVED SOME OF ITS OBJECTIVES IT WAS NEVER AS BAD AS EGYPT. BLACKS STILL ENJOYED BASIC SERVICES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS WHAT WHITES WERE OFFERED.

Why are you getting all emotional and typing in caps? Are you hurt?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
stillchris:

Bloody illiterate. Manufacturing/assembly is not the same as invent/create/innovation.

We can as well say iPhone is Chinese since they are manufactured over there.

Bloody fool. Stop displaying your foolishness

THERE ARE AS WELL MANY CARS WHICH WERE DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

SIMPLE GDP NUMBERS CAN NEVER MAKE YOU BIG AND YOUR PROJECTION START IN WEST AFRICA AND END THERE. SA ECONOMIC POWER PROJECTIONS START FROM CAPE TO CAIRO. WE HAVE CONQUERED AFRICA.
I am not doing this with you again.... over 2000 pages has been dedicated to s.a - nig. instead of Africa... Nig.. is the best, s.a is the best, where does that leave Africa as a whole in the league of continents (least)..... Africa has about 54 countries but it is still rated as a third world continent... 70% of videos about Africa on YouTube is on the negative aspect, even the best videos foreigners still refer to them as 'we made you'.. I think its high time we stop this superiority conflict and focus on how to unite ourselves 'cos am starting to have some reservations about South africans, and I won't be surprised if you have some about Nigerians... I have this hellova dream that one day Africa will conquer the world... but with all this inter-country superiority argument on NL,YouTube and all I guess we indeed have a LONG WALK TO FREEDOM.....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
stillchris:

Why are you getting all emotional and typing in caps? Are you hurt?

I PREFER TO USE CAPS AND NOT TO SAY THAT I AM SHOUTING BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT GOES DOWN WELL WITH MY TASTE. THERE IS NOTHING SO EMBARRASSING IN LIFE TO BE CORRECTED ON CAPS WHENEVER YOU ARE WRONG.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Henry120:
[b]Ventures Africa has launched its second annual ranking of Africa’s wealthiest people at richlist.ventures-africa.com. The Richest People in Africa list remains the most comprehensive compilation of the continent’s wealthiest individuals.
In 2014, we counted 55 African billionaires with a net worth totalling $161.7 billion, a 12.4 percent rise from $143.8 billion in 2013. This year Africa welcomed five new billionaires, four of whom are Nigerian.

Reclusive industrialist, Cletus Ibeto, leads the newcomers with $3.7 billion in net worth. Oil mogul, Benedict Peters, Tony Elumelu, Chairman of UBA Group and founder of Heirs Holdings, Samih Sawiris of Egyptian multi-business conglomerate, Orascom Group, and Akanimu Udofia complete the list.
Key findings from the research include:
The average net worth of the continent’s wealthiest people is $2.9 billion. The median age is 63 years.
Mohammed Dewji of Tanzania and Igho Sanomi, a Nigerian oil trader, remain the continent’s youngest billionaires. They are both 39 years old. Moroccan businessman Miloud Chaabi, Kenyan industrialist Manu Chandaria, and Mohammed Al-Fayed, the Egyptian property tycoon, are Africa’s oldest billionaires.
Folorunsho Alakija, the richest black woman in the world, is worth $7.3 billion dollars. She is followed by the daughter of Angolan President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos, Isabel dos Santos who is now worth $3.5 billion.
The most common industries in which African billionaires have made their money are: construction, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing and real estate.
Aliko Dangote, founder of Africa’s largest industrial conglomerate Dangote Group, remains the continent’s richest man. His net worth has grown to $25.7 billion, a 21% rise from his $20.2 billion valuation in 2013.
Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt have the most billionaires. Nigeria leads the pack with 23 while South Africa and Egypt both contribute eight each. In total twelve African countries are represented on the list.
Africa’s wealthiest individuals provide jobs for almost half a million people within the continent.
Chi-Chi Okonjo, Founder of Ventures Africa, said: “The Ventures Africa Rich List is the most authoritative accounting of individual African wealth. We have been able to do so because of our on-the-ground experience and detailed knowledge of the local African business landscape.”
The list has been compiled using financial reports, by tracking equity holdings around stock markets and identifying specific shareholding structures in large, privately-held companies. The [/b]results have been corroborated with investment bankers, realtors and financial analysts to determine proper valuations.
[/b]

I notice these Zulus have avoided this post like ebola grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

THERE ARE AS WELL MANY CARS WHICH WERE DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Engines dummy. That's what you were yapping about.

Any country can design a vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

I PREFER TO USE CAPS AND NOT TO SAY THAT I AM SHOUTING BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT GOES DOWN WELL WITH MY TASTE. THERE IS NOTHING SO EMBARRASSING IN LIFE TO BE CORRECTED ON CAPS WHENEVER YOU ARE WRONG.

Which translates to you being hurt

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
stillchris:
Which translates to you being hurt

NOPE!!! I AM NOT, I JUST PREFER CAPS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
stillchris:

Engines dummy. That's what you were yapping about.
Any country can design a vehicle.

I HAVE NEVER SAID ANY COUNTRY WOULDN'T. GOT IT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Henry120:
[b]Ventures Africa has launched its second annual ranking of Africa’s wealthiest people at richlist.ventures-africa.com. The Richest People in Africa list remains the most comprehensive compilation of the continent’s wealthiest individuals.
In 2014, we counted 55 African billionaires with a net worth totalling $161.7 billion, a 12.4 percent rise from $143.8 billion in 2013. This year Africa welcomed five new billionaires, four of whom are Nigerian.

Reclusive industrialist, Cletus Ibeto, leads the newcomers with $3.7 billion in net worth. Oil mogul, Benedict Peters, Tony Elumelu, Chairman of UBA Group and founder of Heirs Holdings, Samih Sawiris of Egyptian multi-business conglomerate, Orascom Group, and Akanimu Udofia complete the list.
Key findings from the research include:
The average net worth of the continent’s wealthiest people is $2.9 billion. The median age is 63 years.
Mohammed Dewji of Tanzania and Igho Sanomi, a Nigerian oil trader, remain the continent’s youngest billionaires. They are both 39 years old. Moroccan businessman Miloud Chaabi, Kenyan industrialist Manu Chandaria, and Mohammed Al-Fayed, the Egyptian property tycoon, are Africa’s oldest billionaires.
Folorunsho Alakija, the richest black woman in the world, is worth $7.3 billion dollars. She is followed by the daughter of Angolan President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos, Isabel dos Santos who is now worth $3.5 billion.
The most common industries in which African billionaires have made their money are: construction, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing and real estate.
Aliko Dangote, founder of Africa’s largest industrial conglomerate Dangote Group, remains the continent’s richest man. His net worth has grown to $25.7 billion, a 21% rise from his $20.2 billion valuation in 2013.
Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt have the most billionaires. Nigeria leads the pack with 23 while South Africa and Egypt both contribute eight each. In total twelve African countries are represented on the list.
Africa’s wealthiest individuals provide jobs for almost half a million people within the continent.
Chi-Chi Okonjo, Founder of Ventures Africa, said: “The Ventures Africa Rich List is the most authoritative accounting of individual African wealth. We have been able to do so because of our on-the-ground experience and detailed knowledge of the local African business landscape.”
The list has been compiled using financial reports, by tracking equity holdings around stock markets and identifying specific shareholding structures in large, privately-held companies. The [/b]results have been corroborated with investment bankers, realtors and financial analysts to determine proper valuations.
[/b]

This whole post is no longer relevant. Most Nigerian billionaires were downgraded to ashes because of their forever falling currency against a dollar. Dangote alone lost more than $8 billion in the process.

By the way do you know anything about South African born and bred ELON MUSK and DR PATRICK SOON-SHIONG?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
agaugust:

That`s a different Beechcraft you dummy, the call sign numbers and colours are different you one eyed pirate ! I thought you said your eyeball is = ISTAR.....yet you cannot spot the difference in simple aircraft photos .....mumu pirate grin grin

This is a most unnecessary argument that Andrewza and I have thrashed for many days on this forum last year, NAF has Beechcraft ISTAR, I won`t entertain this argument again next time.

PHOTO 1 : NAF Beechcraft transport with no belly radar dome

PHOTO 2 : NAF Beechcraft ISTAR with big belly radar dome for ISTAR

PHOTO 3 : One eyed Patches the Southie pirate

i suspect that is a cargo pod similar to what our caravan use.

note the FLIR

beach craft cargo pod.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl0gp8-zvgOYy9AW7pfMuM4_uFdozqrbzUaje27O6Mm-RA43vz[/img]

and ISTAR
[img]http://iho.hu/img/repules_14_03/140317_textron/Hawker_Beechcraft_King_Air_350ER.jpg[/img]

note the difference
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
OKAY ALL THIS COMPARISON AND WHO IS THE BEST SHOULD JUST STOP, IT'S HEADING TO NO DIRECTION, NO CONCLUSION, NO COUNTRY IS THE BEST, IF AFRICA IS THE LEAST AMONGST CONTINENTS... Y'ALL SHOULD MAKE UP AND MOVE TO THE ROMANCE(SEXUALITY) SECTION, GO GET SOME ECSTASY. I guess this thread is the longest on nl.
All THANKS to @lezz, @mzilakazi, @jln115, @Henry 120, @Rudza, @Mduza, @evarn, @patchesagain, @andrewza...... y'all are good patriots..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

cite where he said that

Doesnt change the fact that a plethora of evidence has been produced regarding the use of LinkZA by multiple systems in the SANDF

Its not fully implement on every thing, but every thing used operationally can use some kind of Data link. All new radios have to be linked with link ZA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
agaugust:

3 years ago, @Andrewza your SAN navy officer said South Africa is buying Gowind corvettes under project Biro, have you got them since 3 years?

grin grin

i said i would like them to buy them. And that DCN got the rights to build them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Military researcher, yes I am. Find a cure for your inferiority complex grin grin

Those pilots could wear a uniform of their training academy in Turkey or the manufacturers flying school uniform, yes it happens, in NATO countries of which Turkey is a member, some non government flying schools have special uniforms for students. Nobody knows the school they are in Turkey and nobody knows what uniform may be used there.

The uniform is Somali, that's what ALL of us on this forum did not know, I was the one who put it on the African photo forum and @africaken who is expert on uniforms in East Africa said it is Somalian uniform, nobody else here could identify it.

Your navy officer in SANDF navy, @andrewza has Lynx helicopters in his navy and he sees them, yet he does not know a Nigerian Lynx has radar inside the nose, then you should say he is a fake military man or fake naval officer telling lies that he works for South African navy !

Nobody is this world knows all things about all militaries all over the world 100%, not even the American military joint chief of staff ! There are millions and millions of military data, images, photos, information spread all over the world, anybody who claims to know it all is playing God and is as big liar.

Now military researcher, yes I am, it gives you inferiority complex, yes it does, your problem not mine.

I know enough to challenge the 3 chief of staffs in SANDF, SAN, SAAF all together at the same time, never mind you fraudulent guys here who say SAAF Gripen jets have air to ground missiles that you all could not tell us the missile name for the past 7 days grin grin grin

lets play spot the difference.
NAF
[img]https://beegeagle.files./2011/08/nigerian-navy-air-arm-agusta-a109-e-power.jpg[/img]

SAAF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Now this thread deserves to be closed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
ddami:

why, this thread is a rubbish dump. You don't close down a rubbish dump because it smells. If that happens the rubbish piles up every where and instead of a smelly rubbish dump you get a smelly city.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
andrewza:

why, this thread is a rubbish dump. You don't close down a rubbish dump because it smells. If that happens the rubbish piles up every where and instead of a smelly rubbish dump you get a smelly city.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
andrewza:

this thread is rubbish dump
YOU DON'T CLOSE DOWN - you have unsettled issues that shouldn't be buried..,

RUBBISH PILE UP EVERYWHERE - your unsettled issues here will always end up in some topics about s.a/nig., thereby also prolong the pages..,

GET A SMELLY CITY- I guess a rowdy NL, where Nig /s.a will always clash @ the type of AFRICA.......

Common its not worth it, y'all have said everything in the last 2000+ pages (pile up the trash) ,, I guess there is no trash anywhere, its time we BURN the rubbish dump...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
ddami:
A disastrous proposition my friend.
Men do love to talk about fighting and battle,the same way women love to gossip and giggle.
*smile* Pride wont allow anyone surrender,anyway,everyone here knows the true military champion on the continent,but nothing wrong in occassional intellectual debates and educating revelations.
I fear your proposition will meet stiff resistance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2015
mzilakazi:

FOOL!!! THE FOCUS IS NOT ABOUT WHO OWNS FORD, IT HAS TO DO MORE WITH WHERE THE ENGINE IS PRODUCED.
So south Africa does not have an indigenous car engine company. Thank you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
mzilakazi:

YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT APARTHEID WAS AS BAD AS EGYPT WHEN THE PHARAOHS MALTREATED THE ISRAELITES. APARTHEID WAS MERELY THE POLICY OF SEPARATION THAT SOUGHT TO DIVIDE SOUTH AFRICA ALONG RACIAL LINES, BUT IT COULD NOT PROGRESS. IT WANTED ALL BLACKS, COLOUREDS AND INDIANS TO HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE GOVERNMENT AND SEPARATE AMENITIES LIVING IN SELF-GOVERNING HOMELANDS. ALTHOUGH IT ACHIEVED SOME OF ITS OBJECTIVES IT WAS NEVER AS BAD AS EGYPT. BLACKS STILL ENJOYED BASIC SERVICES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AxS WHAT WHITES WERE OFFERED.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
EVarn:
A disastrous proposition my friend.
Men do love to talk about fighting and battle,the same way women love to gossip and giggle.
*smile* Pride wont allow anyone surrender,anyway,everyone here knows the true military champion on the continent,but nothing wrong in occassional intellectual debates and educating revelations.
I fear your proposition will meet stiff resistance.
grin *disastrous proposition* imagine how big a book of 2000 pages is. Y'all have said it all.. The only thing left here is EGO well every one is entitled to it..but definitely nobody is surrendering.... ..every intellectual debate+insult you will find on previous Pages... ..

whoever posted the topic is 5 years older... .damn... that's an achievement...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
mzilakazi:

Why are you screaming and squealing like a pig dangling from a butcher's rafter?,you could contract cardio-vascular seizures,you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2015
mzilakazi:

YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT APARTHEID WAS AS BAD AS EGYPT WHEN THE PHARAOHS MALTREATED THE ISRAELITES. APARTHEID WAS MERELY THE POLICY OF SEPARATION THAT SOUGHT TO DIVIDE SOUTH AFRICA ALONG RACIAL LINES, BUT IT COULD NOT PROGRESS. IT WANTED ALL BLACKS, COLOUREDS AND INDIANS TO HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE GOVERNMENT AND SEPARATE AMENITIES LIVING IN SELF-GOVERNING HOMELANDS. ALTHOUGH IT ACHIEVED SOME OF ITS OBJECTIVES IT WAS NEVER AS BAD AS EGYPT. BLACKS STILL ENJOYED BASIC SERVICES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AxS WHAT WHITES WERE OFFERED.
There is no relationship with my last comment with this junky junk you just wrote. The Israelites were prisoners of war taken to Egypt as slaves. Zulus are made slaves in their own country by settlers who are less than 10% of the population. Stripped off their land, rendered economically redundant, robbed of their heritage , identity and history.

The Boers say you are settlers and have no more claims in the land of the birth of your ancestors.

Today, you guys are like the aborigines in Australia , but theirs is better off, the British settlers didn't rewrite their history with humiliating falsehood as fact.

Zulus reek of shiit: and it isn't even their shiit- it is the Afrikaner shiit grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
lezz:
The Israelites were prisoners of war taken to Egypt as slaves. Zulus are made slave in their own country
lezz its okay, let's just stop this.... mzilakazi will definitely not agree with you and you will stand on what you are saying..... you guyz should just agree to disagree....you guyz should be friends 'cos i know he's not your friend but co-debater/opposition party.....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
lezz:
The Israelites were prisoners of war taken to Egypt as slaves.

Some one does not know history or ever read the bible since neither version has the Jewish people being taken to Egypt as slaves. I think you confusing your ancient civilizations here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
mzilakazi:

And they are all owned by Germans, Americans and Japanese. They are situated in south Africa as a distribution center to meet global demand and cut costs.

We can no more claim Nissan Nigeria than you can claim any of these companies.

NB: my status has just been elevated to a MOD and I'm banning you for writing in all caps grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
andrewza:

Some one does not know history or ever read the bible since neither version has the Jewish people being taken to Egypt as slaves. I think you confusing your ancient civilizations here.
an oversight. They were slaves from Josephs descendants in a foreign land. Zulus are slaves at home grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
ddami:
lezz its okay, let's just stop this.... mzilakazi will definitely not agree with you and you will stand on what you are saying..... you guyz should just agree to disagree....you guyz should be friends 'cos i know he's not your friend but co-debater/opposition party.....
nope babe. I can't give up on this thread. Not With words of military wisdom coming from @agaugust, henry120 and good diction from @ Evarn.

Besides, them zulus are pure leisure after work to me. I have a diploma in kicking south Africans in the butt

(1) (2) (3) ... (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.