Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4422904 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
agaugust:

Unfortunately Mr Barlow denies your claim

http://eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog..co.ke/2015/05/updating-nigerian-narrative.html?m=1.

Mr Barlow denied nothing that I said.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
agaugust:

So you say Col. Barlow failed to defeat Boko Haram

Mr Barlow assignment was to push back BH so that there could be elections in Naija and he did well in that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
agaugust:

He got paid for his 1% contribution.
1% that turned the tides in the war against BH
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

I AM OUT OF WORDS.
hahahahahahahahahaha...boo huuuu..This just made my night today.
I finally defeated the southie vermin called mzilakazi!
I have extracted a written confession,making you admit that you are a confused man,grapling for support in the dark.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
[size=13pt] South African Navy 'OPVs' will sink if enter deep ocean

Our OPVs are not OPVs- Defenceweb report

No wonder Angola NEVER calls South African navy, they call Nigeria instead.

Southie sailors will die drinking salt water by force as waves cover their fake 'OPV'

SAN has ZERO force projection beyond homeland waters with Warrior strike craft tongue tongue[/size]

" Heitman is of the opinion that at 60 m it is uncomfortable and wet, with real risk of damage in rough seas. Remember how many of the strike craft found themselves inadvertently doing a submarine crash dive imitation in rough seas."

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=39577:sa-navy-needs-more-than-three-offshore-and-three-inshore-patrol-vessels-expert&catid=51:Sea

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:59am On Aug 03, 2015
agaugust:

Southie sailors will die drinking salt water by force as waves cover their fake 'OPV'

SAN has ZERO force projection beyond homeland waters with Warrior strike craft tongue tongue[/size]

" Heitman is of the opinion that at 60 m it is uncomfortable and wet, with real risk of damage in rough seas. Remember how many of the strike craft found themselves inadvertently doing a submarine crash dive imitation in rough seas."

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=39577:sa-navy-needs-more-than-three-offshore-and-three-inshore-patrol-vessels-expert&catid=51:Sea

[size=15pt]More fraud and lies from resident Scamster[/size]

60m is the length for the IPV's

OPV's will be 90m

And we have force projection with the Valour Class and Heroin Class

Well done on:

1. Fraudulently mis-quoting the article
2. Presenting misleading facts
3. Not knowing the difference between an IPV and OPV

Yet again, you express your disingenuouse and fraudulent tendencies

I guess our new fleet of IPV's and OPV's is causing augubug much anxiety
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 03, 2015
agaugust:

The 60m meter vessels refer to the IPVs not the OPVs mate!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2015
patches689:

[size=15pt]More fraud and lies from resident Scamster[/size]

60m is the length for the IPV's

OPV's will be 90m

And we have force projection with the Valour Class and Heroin Class

Well done on:

1. Fraudulently mis-quoting the article
2. Presenting misleading facts
3. Not knowing the difference between an IPV and OPV

Yet again, you express your disingenuouse and fraudulent tendencies

I guess our new fleet of IPV's and OPV's is causing augubug much anxiety

[size=13pt]You failed English comprehension in school[/size]

My post was about the current SAN Warrior strike craft....your reply is not even related to my comment....you drunk with mkwomboti beer ?

"Heitman says : Remember how many strike crafts found themselves inadvertently doing a submarine crash dive imitation in rough seas."

Today, South Africa has no OPV....your strike craft sailors are forced to drink salt water from high waves when they try going deep into sea, that is why Angola never bothers to call you for help.....useless navy.

I thought you said your submarines will be catching pirates this 2015 in Gulf of Guinea up to Nigerian waters....FRAUDSTER !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2015
[size=15pt]Argentina turns down JF-17 in favor of a fighter from the 1970's!!!

Hahah!!

Kfir > Jf-17

Bwa-hahahahahahahahahaah!!!
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/argentina-in-negotiations-for-israeli-kfir-fighters-415038/

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2015
agaugust:

My post was about the current SAN Warrior strike craft....your reply is not even related to my comment....you drunk with mkwomboti beer ?

Today, South Africa has no OPV....your strike craft sailors are forced to drink salt water from high waves when they try going deep into sea, that is why Angola never bothers to call you for help.....useless navy.

I thought you said your submarines will be catching pirates this 2015 in Gulf of Guinea up to Nigerian waters....FRAUDSTER !

And yet Warrior OPV's patrol the mozambique channel as we speak!!

Hahahahahah!!

#wrecked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2015
jln115:

The 60m meter vessels refer to the IPVs not the OPVs mate!

I am talking about your current Warrior strike craft not imaginary IPV that you have no money to buy.

Learn to read like a white man, dump your Zulu brain
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:13am On Aug 03, 2015
patches689:

And yet Warrior OPV's patrol the mozambique channel as we speak!!

Hahahahahah!!

#wrecked

NOPE ! It's South African navy getting wrecked on offshore patrol !

SAN Warrior class boats patrol and drink sea water almost sinking in the waves that could swallow them, that is the point defenceweb is complaining about you fool !

Your Soweto sailors are daily vomiting their intestines out with sea sickness during patrol in Mozambique

Angola never bothers to call your Soweto navy for deep sea help, they call Nigeria to save SADC members.

SAN has NO OPV today, your strike crafts are NOT OPV ! That is confirmed by South African expert Heitman....

PHOTO : SOUTH AFRICAN NAVY FAKE OPV ALMOST SINKING IN HIGH SEAS grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2015
EVarn:

hahahahahahahahahaha...boo huuuu..This just made my night today.

I finally defeated the southie vermin called mzilakazi!

I have extracted a written confession,making you admit that you are a confused man,grapling for support in the dark.

That your weblink was too much for any Southie to comment on...shocker, master blaster...up NAF !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2015
EVarn:
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE ACQUIRED AND OPERATES T129 ATAK HELICOPTERS FOR 'HOT' COMBAT
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/30-percent-of-terror-funds-sourced-from-outside-nigeria-investigation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Bros EVarn, d tin dey wonder me o, how dem buy am kia kia wey people no sabi d time?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2015
agaugust:

I am talking about your current Warrior strike craft not imaginary IPV that you have no money to buy.

Were tenders released?

Yes or no?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:13am On Aug 03, 2015
agaugust:

NOPE ! It's South African navy getting wrecked on offshore patrol !

SAN Warrior class boats patrol and drink sea water almost sinking in the waves that could swallow them, that is the point defenceweb is complaining about you fool !

Your Soweto sailors are daily vomiting their intestines out with sea sickness during patrol in Mozambique

Angola never bothers to call your Soweto navy for deep sea help, they call Nigeria to save SADC members.

SAN has NO OPV today, your strike crafts are NOT OPV ! That is confirmed by South African expert Heitman....

PHOTO : SOUTH AFRICAN NAVY FAKE OPV ALMOST SINKING IN HIGH SEAS grin grin

So what? They are still on patrol!! They are out there right now!

South African sailors are tough, they can handle it!! They have been for the last 30 years!

And heitman does not say that they are not OPV's!! liar!! Fraud!!

Lol, dont come here and misquote articles to us - we are smarter than you!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
agaugust:

Why the fvck were you talking about our Warrior class? They do every job they are tasked with, besides Mr Heitman was comparing the length of our future IPVs to the Warrior class which are being used as OPVs ,thus there was nothing wrong with my first post!

The Fact is!! We are getting 3 OPVs and 3 IPVs in the next 2 years!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
jln115:

Why the fvck were you talking about our Warrior class? They do every job they are tasked with, besides Mr Heitman was comparing the length of our future IPVs to the Warrior class which are being used as OPVs ,thus there was nothing wrong with my first post!

The Fact is!! We are getting 3 OPVs and 3 IPVs in the next 2 years!

No, you not getting anything in 2 years time, dummy. Your dummy 23 years Project biro only consists of 3 punny OPVs and 3 IPVs.

Pathetic!

I thought Patches "the fraudster" 689 said you were getting Gowind corvettes and additional 3 Frigates, what happend to that?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Lagos, the greatest city in Africa

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Henry120:

No, you not getting anything in 2 years time, dummy. Your dummy 23 years Project biro only consists of 3 punny OPVs and 3 IPVs.

Pathetic!

I thought Patches "the fraudster" 689 said you were getting Gowind corvettes and additional 3 Frigates, what happend to that?
How can it be 23 years old? We have been through this debate before, and I recommend you don't embarrass yourself again.

As you and I know the winning tender will be announce close to the end of the year, Its happening mate!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Henry120:
Lagos, the greates city in Africa
Still Jack sh1t compared to this:

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2015
jln115:

How can it be 23 years old? We have been through this debate before, and I recommend you don't embarrass yourself again.

As you and I know the winning tender will be announce close to the end of the year, Its happening mate!

Why don't you tell us how many years Project Biro has lasted for, from inception till date? Andrewza said it was from 1996 - till date, however i have evidence that is an Apartheid Era program.

Every year is a Project Biro for the Nigerian Navy, we don't need to wait 23 years to procure 6 vessels.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Henry120:

Why don't you tell us how many years Project Biro has lasted for, from inception till date? Andrewza said it was from 1996 - till date, however i have evidence that is an Apartheid Era program.

Every year is a Project Biro for the Nigerian Navy, we don't need to wait 23 years to procure 6 vessels.
Post your evidence mate!!

Secondly receiving a few patrol boats and tugs doesn't = Project Biro! Otherwise I could say the same for us!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Henry120:

Pathetic!

3 State of the Art OPV's and 3 state of the art IPV's, with provisions for those numbers to be increased to 6 each

how is that pathetic? Nigeria has only purchased 2 modern OPV's! We are outdoing you again!

I never said that, I said we are getting 3 Frigate sized (over 90m) OPV's and I personally liked the Gowind
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Henry120:

Post your evidence then

Every year is a project biro for you? You only have 2 modern OPV's!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
So Nigeria now operates the T-129 ATAK chopper. Would love to see her in NAF colours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
jln115:

Post your evidence mate!!

Secondly receiving a few patrol boats and tugs doesn't = Project Biro! Otherwise I could say the same for us!

1. Nigeria commissioned 4 warships in one day, show me which African country does that. South Africa can only dream of such in year 2080.

2. few boats and tugs? Nope, NNS Centenary is a light frigate size stealth OPV, NNS Okpabana is a frigate size OPV with longest range in Africa.

3. South African navy fake Warrior Strike OPVs are half sinking inside heavy waves of the sea, sailors half drunk with sea water grin grin

4. Everyday is a live Project Biro reality in Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2015
lionel4power:
So Nigeria now operates the T-129 ATAK chopper. Would love to see her in NAF colours.

I am hoping that we get a photo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Patchesagain:

how is that pathetic? Nigeria has only purchased 2 modern OPV's! We are outdoing you again!

You have nothing like our OPV....you only dream to have it, so how are you outdoing us by not having what we already have? Mumu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2015
I'm baaaack !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2015
patches689:

So what? They are still on patrol!! They are out there right now!

South African sailors are tough, they can handle it!! They have been for the last 30 years!

Your sailors are dying of vomit with your fake OPV half swallowed by high sea waves....your men cannot even man their boat's guns to fight, the 76mm main gun is now covered with water grin grin

SAN is OPV dead !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.