Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4423039 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
lionel4power:
i am a total embarrassment to my mother and father...
okay.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
[s]
Captainswag225:
hahahaha mr gorrilla is pained, ur crush, ur obssession is my g.f. Now go buy some diapers for ur leaking gay ass
[/s] You need new disses. Your bank of trolling is as shallow as your national foreign reserves.
Captainswag225:
yet big boy nigeria has no submarine. U cant even make drones.
Again your country's military cannot defend you against the nigerian police force if you choose to annex ghana.

Here's your countries epileptic military hardware.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You don't even know history China has always been ruled by Japan. If it wasn't for world war 2, would be able to compare china to Japan. Even now China is all about population, they are not even half advance as Japan.

Just like Nigeria is not half advance as Ghana. We have been ruling you idiots since your inception. A failed state ruled by uneducated thugs. You are called nigga area for a reason. You have a pure nigga behavior
tell that ugly troll, he is becoming worthless and useless as time passes.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
MRSANITY:
yea we eat Eba, what you you eat, bankuku and what the fvck is that shit tied in maize leaves, kwake or kwaka. useless food with no taste. i went with a friend to Ghana and could not eat, tastless useless food prepared by ugly faced women.

Of course you cannibals luv human and monkey meat in your food. Eba eating fools
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
lezz:
Bwahaha, did you say ghana us a founding member of ecowas and au? You call that contribution to Africa? Every UN nation member country is a contributor to peacekeeping mission . The only exception here I when a country bears the brunt of the burden in peacekeeping mission. See why I tell you the only thing that stimulate your brain is wanking.

Now grab your seat:

-Nigeria brought peace to Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sao tome and principle etc

-Nigeria takes 70% of Ecowas Financial obligation
-Nigeria is the 2nd country in Africa in UN peacekeeping deployment

-Nigeria saved ghana from a slaving EU treaty last April
-Nigeria's sat 4 orbiting space is used for weather and security detailing in West Africa
-Nigeria gives you gas at a pittance to power your electricity
-The west african gas line project has Nigeria as the biggest single contributor.
- Nigeria is the biggest Africa contributor to ebola west Africa

- The entire economy of west Africa is stimulated by Nigeria.

Nigeria puts the entire Africa on the world map by being the only country in Africa with a .5 trillion dollar GDP.

-Nigeria's Nollywood has opened Africa's culture to the world

Should I go on?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
You need new disses. Your bank of trolling is as shallow as your national foreign reserves. Again your country's military cannot defend you against the nigerian police force if you choose to annex ghana.

Here's your countries epileptic military hardware.
u have no submarine, u cant make drones. What can u do? Nada

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MRSANITY(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
dis guy has lost it. Am sure u combine weed with crack. U are hallucinating now.... U even came to ghana. Hahahahaha, jux say the truth u live and make a living here. U pauper.
make a living in Ghana, u are out of your mind, i went for a weekend, i am in Naija, i'v got a good job here, your men there are all jobless, they all look docile, pale and weak. i can only work there if transferred there, but will definitely work a re transfer somewhere else. i couldnt even find a fine girl to fcvk, even the one i managed was an eyesore when she took off her clothes, i had to put off the light to fork her so i dont have night mares grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
AzontoGhost:
rLg
whats that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
lionel4power:
whats that?
how will u know when u are high on crack n weed?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
MRSANITY:
make a living in Ghana, u are out of your mind, i went for a weekend, i am in Naija, i'v got a good job here, your men there are all jobless, they all look docile, pale and weak. i can only work there if transferred there, but will definitely work a re transfer somewhere else. i couldnt even find a fine girl to fcvk, even the one i managed was an eyesore when she took off her clothes, i had to put off the light to fork her so i dont have night mares grin
hahahaha u are hallucinating again. Guy u lost it,. A new yaba left member.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You don't even know history China has always been ruled by Japan. If it wasn't for world war 2, would be able to compare china to Japan. Even now China is all about population, they are not even half advance as Japan.

Just like Nigeria is not half advance as Ghana. We have been ruling you idiots since your inception. A failed state ruled by uneducated thugs. You are called nigga area for a reason. You have a pure nigga behavior
Ghana - daft, please do not argue with me over China -Japan relations. Let me give you a brief tutorials.

Japan has always been advanced above China until after WW2. It took China over 500 years to get her acts right and she just did. Now the tables have turned. Although Japan still have the best navy in the region, China will take Japan to oblivion should a war broke out this minute.

China is a nuclear power with Japan is not

China has been able to manufacture stealth bombers

Has developed his navy

And has one of the worlds advanced infantry

Her GDP and economy is $13 trillion dollars

Japan is $4 trillion

Her reserve soldiers outnumber japan's main fighting army which by the way hasn't seen war combat since 1945.

In the case of Nigeria and ghana, Ghana has always been a slave. You don't even have a reserve forced. Even the British used our soldiers to secure the old gold coast.

You will get annexed, besieged within 24 hours if Nigeria decides to attack ghana. And I shall personally lead you in neck - chains and bring you here to continue your parents proffesion of shoe - mending.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggamangh, azontoghost. We conquered them. Lets go relax and have fun.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Ghana - daft, please do not argue with me over China -Japan relations. Let me give you a brief tutorials.

Japan has always been advanced above China until after WW2. It took China over 500 years to get her acts right and she just did. Now the tables have turned. Although Japan still have the best navy in the region, China will take Japan to oblivion should a war broke out this minute.

Has developed his navy

Japan is $4 trillion

Her reserve soldiers outnumber japan's main fighting army which by the way hasn't seen war combat since 1945.

In the case of Nigeria and ghana, Ghana has always been a slave. You don't even have a reserve forced. Even the British used our soldiers to secure the old gold coast.

You will get annexed, besieged within 24 hours if Nigeria decides to attack ghana. And I shall personally lead you in neck - chains and bring you here to continue your parents proffesion of shoe - mending.
spewing crap as always! U are getting boring now... Bring facts! How valuable is the naira compared to the rand and cedi and cfa franc?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha u are hallucinating again. Guy u lost it,. A new yaba leftmember.
your colonisation is shinning forth. What is yaba left suppose to mean in Ghana language?

I hear you guys speak nigerian brand of pidgin and slang to impress a woman in Ghana

And owning a nairaland account is now the yardstick for measuring social sophistication in mapless Ghana.

Relax and dont fight it. It's not in you to rise above your bloodlines. You're slavery bound. Your forebears shined shoes in Nigeria, your calling is to shine shoes in Ghana for nigerian business captains that now run ghana's economy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:

Has developed his navy

Japan is $4 trillion

You are fool Japan is not a nuclear power just like Germany is also not because that's their punishment for world war 2. Japan doesn't even have any military. Should any country attack Japan America will fight for Japan, it's part of the treaty.

Look at the population of China and Japan. Japan is still much more advance than China. While there are many Japan multinational company you can't one single Chinese one.

You fool check your history dusting colonial times and ours. You were nothing but puppets for the British. Read what the British said about the Ashanti's.

Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
jiggamangh, azontoghost. We conquered them. Lets go relax and have fun.

I am waiting for shizzy7, today I go show her pepper.

For the mean time I will just spank the gay dude lezz. Though he might like it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

1. When I say gas I mean petrol, your country has the largest oil reserves in Africa and was producing the most oil in Africa but because of the incompetence known as Nigeria you can't even refine your own oil to the point of importing from other countries. Heck fuel are usually scarce in that country.

2. If you say so but let's see how long it's going to last. Your area may be having steady power supply but many on nairaland are saying different.

3. Ghana was not ready to sign anything, provide proof. What Ghana did was weigh its option and trust me if for a second Ghana thought that deal was going to be in its interest then it was going to sign with or without Nigeria. After all Nigeria is not a model you follow. If Nigeria goes left which mostly the case we will go right.
I need proof on this statement

4. I am glad you are defeating Bono haram, if that's the case, but every time you turn on the news we get new Isis attack in Nigeria. One Isis recruit in Ghana doesn't mean crap after all there have more Nigerian terrorist than a Ghanaian.

5. I don't think you know what a failed state is. Ghana is top 5 in every human development in Africa unlike your country that is usually ranked among war torn countries. Please ask for proof
1. you said "including gas" its oil AND gas not oil OR gas..of course they are different

2.. I expected you to have objections,, Go and tell your government to improve your own and ask them 'for how long will it last"

3. WRONG!!! Cote'D' voir already signed it, GHANA WAS REAdy to sign it UNTIL NIGERIA SAID NO, with our minister of trade and investment Listing 10 objections to the contract-- Proof don't forget to read the comments
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Exclusive-Ghana-to-sign-the-EU-s-Economic-Partnership-Agreement-308285

4. You're not glad that we're defeating BH 'cos its always your regular rhythm AND the fact that YOUR TV NEVER SHOWS ATTACKS that happens in Cameroon And Chad Only Nigeria..

5. You're lieing to yourself because Your country is not in the TOP 5 HDI in Africa -- Research before typing..Roam about the whole of Google you're Not Top 5...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
spewing crap as always! U are getting boring now... Bring facts! How valuable is the naira compared to the rand and cedi and cfa franc?
Your currency is IMF writing sheet, you child of economic depravity. Are you looking for support from the southies?

Ghana is the only african country that declared bankruptcy 2 times in 5 years and when down on her knees and beg IMF for food and money.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are fool Japan is not a nuclear power just like Germany is also not because that's their punishment for world war 2. Japan doesn't even have any military. Should any country attack Japan America will fight for Japan, it's part of the treaty.

Look at the population of China and Japan. Japan is still much more advance than China. While there are many Japan multinational company you can't one single Chinese one.

You fool check your history dusting colonial times and ours. You were nothing but puppets for the British. Read what the British said about the Ashanti's.

Nigeria is a failed state
You know all these yet in your desperation you chose to compare today's China to Japan? The global power and influence of China today is what Japan can't even dream about even though she's still more advanced than China.

Listen dummy, China is the biggest single trading partner in the world with Africa. That's power and influence.

This was the custom bag we shipped your parasitic forebears in. There were no better than economic fleabags who brought nothing but mediocrity with them

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

With you its TGIF,, JUST BRING IT
Today you have nothing on me..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

she is roaming in ghanaweb by now looking for info.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
If say I be Ghanaian I 4dey cry by now.
Foolish set of people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
With you its TGIF,, JUST BRING IT Today you have nothing on me..
but i have alot on u.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
If say I be Ghanaian I 4dey cry by now.
Foolish set of people.
u are irrelevant. U dont make sensible comments. Now run along goat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:

1. you said "including gas" its oil AND gas not oil OR gas..of course they are different

2.. I expected you to have objections,, Go and tell your government to improve your own and ask them 'for how long will it last"

3. WRONG!!! Cote'D' voir already signed it, GHANA WAS REAdy to sign it UNTIL NIGERIA SAID NO, with our minister of trade and investment Listing 10 objections to the contract-- Proof don't forget to read the comments
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Exclusive-Ghana-to-sign-the-EU-s-Economic-Partnership-Agreement-308285

4. You're not glad that we're defeating BH 'cos its always your regular rhythm AND the fact that YOUR TV NEVER SHOWS ATTACKS that happens in Cameroon And Chad Only Nigeria..

5. You're lieing to yourself because Your country is not in the TOP 5 HDI in Africa -- Research before typing..Roam about the whole of Google you're Not Top 5...

1. Where I live gas means petrol. You import gas/petrol because you can't refine your oil.

2. Ours is improving and it's still much better than yours. 40% of your country is still not connected to the grid while mine is nearly 100%.

3. No government official came out and said Ghana was ready to sign the deal. The article said source and did not couldn't even mention a single name. So why should you even bring such article, it lacks credibility.
One of Ghana's greatest son spoke against the deal. If Ghana choose not to sign the deal, then it did so because it wasn't in its best interest and not because of Nigeria.

4. I am glad but if you don't believe it, oh well. I don't mention chad, Cameroon because they don't come on this forum and insult Ghanaians and Ghana left and right.

5. I said my country is top five in most human developments not just HDI. Best govern countries in Africa top 5, freedom of religion and speech top 5. Do your research before you talk. We are top 5 most human developments in Africa and not just HDI. When it comes to HDI we nĂºmero uno in west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Your currency is IMF writing sheet, you child of economic depravity. Are you looking for support from the southies?

Ghana is the only african country that declared bankruptcy 2 times in 5 years and when down on her knees and beg IMF for food and money.

hahahaha yet ur economy is foreign depended.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
tell that ugly troll, he is becoming worthless and useless as time passes.
Your grandfathers defined worthlessness when they hawked porridge for survival and mend shoes to feed. Fast forward to this day, you're still been fed by the international community.

Can't you see you're a perennial burden to humanity? And a curse to mankind. A recycled tissue paper has more economic contribution than Ghana.

Ghana =IMF Extension.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
she is roaming in ghanaweb by now looking for info.

You were right, she brought one bogus article from Ghanaweb.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are even scared of arguing with me coz u jux cant the heat!
You're too coold for my likening
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are irrelevant. U dont make sensible comments. Now run along goat.
Your grand parents were goats and armed robbers. That was the reason we sent you out of nigeria fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Your grandfathers defined worthlessness when they hawked porridge for survival and mend shoes to feed. Fast forward to this day, you're still been fed by the international community.

Can't you see you're a perennial burden to humanity? And a curse to mankind. A recycled tissue paper has more economic contribution than Ghana.

Ghana =IMF Extension.

Is better than the prostitution and arm robbery your brothers are doing in Ghana.

You are scavenging nation of Africa. No one wants you in their country.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:

Ghana =IMF Extension.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.