Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4421623 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is funny how these demented zulus with IQ equivalent to size of mustard seeds reason. grin Southy is a God forsaken sh!!!thole, hell on mama earth that should be eliminated from its surface...

I can't believe why any sane human will defend that jungle. this is a place that has a r.apist for a president. grin These subhumans even fvck virgins with reckless abandon believing it will cure them of their aids. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
adamskutty:
purobatalisis.
this is a military only thread.
For military aficionados and Cyber-generals, who has red-hot patriotism.
so please do us a favour.
>>>>walk out>>>>>>
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
adamskutty:
It is funny how these demented zulus with IQ equivalent to size of mustard seeds reason. grin Southy is a God forsaken sh!!!thole, hell on mama earth that should be eliminated from its surface...

I can't believe why any sane human will defend that jungle. this is a place that has a r.apist for a president. grin These subhumans even fvck virgins with reckless abandon believing it will cure them of their aids. grin grin grin

Do you know I didn't know their president is also a rapist? That means is in the blood.

Fücking like Bush animals.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Both of you are goat_fucking illiterates with brains no larger than your girlfriends' clitorises.

Is Mauritius, Gabon, Botswana and Equitoria guinea better than South Africa?

Because all the aforementioned countries have far better GDP per capital than South Africa.

So your argument is that Gabon and Botswana should be the economic power houses in Africa instead of Nigeria and Egypt?

Light-brained _idiots. You aren't even comfortable in your own skins. Zulu _retards.
Did we say something about GDP per capita you stupid_cunt?? and it's Capita NOT Capital....and you're the one calling us illiterate, Ironic isn't it??

So no our arguments has nothing to do with Gabon and Botswana my retaarded little friend !!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
76mm shell will bounce off the ERC-90 Sagaie
Either this is a great use of sarcasm or you are an idi0t.....Well done if its the former, then you had me fooled for a second.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
this is a military only thread.
For military aficionados and Cyber-generals, who has red-hot patriotism.
so please do us a favour.
>>>>walk out>>>>>>
impossible! I can't walk out. As one of the early posters of this thread, i've every right whatsoever to comment in here when i feel like whether i've sound knowledge of the military or not.

let's face the enemy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
iblawi:

The same largest GDP they used to become a member of G20 and BRICS. NIGERIA is not making noise and by 2020 we will be among the top twenty without begging any fücking nation or pity. We are currently 22nd by GDP (PPP) and 21st largest country by GDP nominal.

We are not product of pity. We are true leaders.

Who cares about per capital income?
Its per capita not capital !! FvckingHell!! and then you guys actually talk sh1t about our education system?

And FYI not me nor Patches689 even mentioned GDP per capita.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
jln115:

Either this is a great use of sarcasm or you are an idi0t.....Well done if its the former, then you had me fooled for a second.
you feel like insult is you best weapon?
as usual you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
you feel like insult is you best weapon?
as usual you have nothing tangible to say.
If you were sarcastic then im not insulting you mate!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
jln115:

If you were sarcastic then im not insulting you mate!
76mm rifled barrel gun has no place in modern battlefield.
-it is RIFFLED, limited type of ammo it can use.
- high muzzle velocity agreed but it will shatter and break apart on impact or it will just ricochet of the frontal armor.

you know nothing except insult.
stup1d Zulu tree hopping, d1ck swinging, nakedd monkey in a deadweight backwoods country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2015
lionel4power:
76mm rifled barrel gun has no place in modern battlefield.
-it is RIFFLED, limited type of ammo it can use.
- high muzzle velocity agreed but it will shatter and break apart on impact or it will just ricochet of the frontal armor.

you know nothing except insult.
stup1d Zulu tree hopping, d1ck swinging, nakedd monkey in a deadweight backwoods country.
The Rooikat is considered one of thee best AFVs in the world, and now you are here telling me it doesn't belong on the battlefield? Cool stroy bro!

My friend your Sagaie has a STANAG4569 level 3 rating over the front arch, that means any round larger than 7.62×51mm will penetrate it, a 76mm round will past through it as if it wasn't even there.

Denel makes our 76mm ammo, so yeh we have enough of it.

Trust me mate, im not here to insult you, you are doing that perfectly fine on your own.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Dummy

How is life better in South Africa when 1/3 of your people are dying of HIV?

How is life better in a SA when your people have no water?

How is life better in a country that people depend on government for shelter?

How is life better in Zulu land when many of the black youth are only engaged in crime?

How is life better when your most advanced /diversified economy is not grow?

How is you country better when your companies are running to Nigeria in order to remain in business?

How will your country grow when you are ruled by an illiterate who never saw the walls of a university?

How is life better when everything your people boast of is gradually fading off?

Your military is currently a mess and your airforce have being turned to a commercial airline that carries politicians around.

Your politicians are corrupt

Your youth are useless to the development of your country as they always want everything free. Looting is their occupation.

Just how? Pls explain.

Yes, it is 55X better.

Proven long ago on this forum
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:40am On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
Both of you are goat_fucking illiterates with brains no larger than your girlfriends' clitorises.

Is Mauritius, Gabon, Botswana and Equitoria guinea better than South Africa?

Because all the aforementioned countries have far better GDP per capital than South Africa.

So your argument is that Gabon and Botswana should be the economic power houses in Africa instead of Nigeria and Egypt?

Light-brained _idiots. You aren't even comfortable in your own skins. Zulu _retards.

Who is talking about GDP per capita?

I am talking about quality of life.

And all things considered my quality of life (if I was still in RSA) would be 55X better than yours (in Nigeria)

Fact

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:42am On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
[s]It is their interrupted education and mediocrity that turns this thread into and endless cycle of denials and repetitions.

Just because some group of Zulus and their white buttlicking cowards can't accept the simple facts of reality.

Their arguments is that Qatar, Brunei, Luxembourg, Singapore all of which have a larger GDP per capita than US, and all of Western Europe should be taken seriously when world economic policies and decisions are being made.

This is how shallow and dumb our south African friends are.

When they were enjoying the status of no. 1 economy of Africa, it was all fine. They announced it with drums and used it to get their way into the G20. It never occurred to them that even then Libya had a superior GDP per capital than South Africa.

It never accured to them that tiny, irrelevance and map-less Gabon and Mauritius had a larger GDP per capita than them.

Now Nigeria is , by a long stretch, Africa's largest and wealthiest economy on raw GDP standing and they are now singing the per capital and HDI song.

They are now telling us how unsafe Nigeria is.

When south Africa is the most violent country in the world, the single biggest country where rape occurs even for tiny infants and aged, wrinked and dry great grand mothers.

This is a country where HIV has reduced their insignificant population and rendered their middle working class unproductive.

This is a country that has a shrinking economy and bleak future.

Yet these muppets from south Africa want to tell us how they can change the rules when the game no longer favours them.[/s]

1. We are talking about quality of life - its 55X better in RSA
2. You would have to grow your GDP by 60% to match our GDP PPP
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

The same largest GDP they used to become a member of G20 and BRICS. NIGERIA is not making noise and by 2020 we will be among the top twenty without begging any fücking nation or pity. We are currently 22nd by GDP (PPP) and 21st largest country by GDP nominal.

We are not product of pity. We are true leaders.

Who cares about per capital income?

- 55X better to live in
- BRICS
- G20

Facts facts facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:45am On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
No one does. Per capita is always cosigned to domestic politics.

Nigeria doesn't bribe to host a world.

Or lobby to get g20 or be yoked in a group like brics where you aren't taken seriously. (South Africa has modified all brics members nations' visas, but none has reciprocated that gesture. I smell desperation here)

When Nigeria goescto the G20 it will be because it is our rightful position.

Jealousy makes you nasty
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2015
adamskutty:

Still 55X better to live in

All we see are butthurt Nigerians

Newboys on the block talking smack to the old guard

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Do you know I didn't know their president is also a rapist? That means is in the blood.

Fücking like Bush animals.

1. No he is not - he was cleared of all charges
2. One of your presidents genocided over 1 million people - fact (what does that say about you)

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. No he is not - he was cleared of all charges
2. One of your presidents genocided over 1 million people - fact (what does that say about you)

President accused of rape means it's true.

If he was not cleared of all charges it will be a disgrace for the country. Zulu rapist.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Patchesagain:

- 55X better to live in
- BRICS
- G20

Facts facts facts.

Member by begging and pity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Its per capita not capital !! FvckingHell!! and then you guys actually talk sh1t about our education system?

And FYI not me nor Patches689 even mentioned GDP per capita.

Yes I know, my keyboard auto correct words and that is why you will always notice some errors.

Talking about education we mean your ability to analyze and argue like a reasonable person. You don't need to argue what is not.

Your military is not anywhere close to ours currently, your airforce have no fighter pilots and is currently a commercial airline. Your Gripens don't fly again. A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION. Our Alpha jet still performs better than your Gripens

Your army is useless with old sick soldiers who can't control their border or even deal with intruders carrying local guns. Your army can't deal with rhino poachers even with air support.

Your Navy lack sailors and personnel who can perform basic maintainance on your vessels. I wonder is you will need contractors in battle to do the necessary maintainance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

President accused of rape means it's true.

If he was not cleared of all charges it will be a disgrace for the country. Zulu rapist.

So you dony beleive in innocent until proven guilty?

He was accused and cleared by a court of law

Thus he is innocent - as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Member by begging and pity.

Lol

Someone cant handle the facts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Yes I know, my keyboard auto correct words and that is why you will always notice some errors.

Talking about education we mean your ability to analyze and argue like a reasonable person. You don't need to argue what is not.

Your military is not anywhere close to ours currently, your airforce have no fighter pilots and is currently a commercial airline. Your Gripens don't fly again. A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION. Our Alpha jet still performs better than your Gripens

Your army is useless with old sick soldiers who can't control their border or even deal with intruders carrying local guns. Your army can't deal with rhino poachers even with air support.

Your Navy lack sailors and personnel who can perform basic maintainance on your vessels. I wonder is you will need contractors in battle to do the necessary maintainance.

1. Gripen are operational ~10 pilots qualified with amother 10 fighter pilots nearing the end of their training

2. Really? Weird how only 1100 men stopped 80 000 then?

3. And yet our fleet is more operational that yours ~ 50% of your fleet is non operational. And then there is the fact that we actually have a navy (not a coast guard like you) and we have the ability to conduct maritime warfare (unlike you)

Now you want me to tell you about your military?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2015
patches689:

1. Gripen are operational ~10 pilots qualified with amother 10 fighter pilots nearing the end of their training

2. Really? Weird how only 1100 men stopped 80 000 then?

3. And yet our fleet is more operational that yours ~ 50% of your fleet is non operational. And then there is the fact that we actually have a navy (not a coast guard like you) and we have the ability to conduct maritime warfare (unlike you)

Now you want me to tell you about your military?

- You have only 9 Gripen pilots. There is no evidence that they are qualified.

- 50% operational means the Navy has over 200 vessels it can deploy to sea.

Your valour frigates are obsolete and cannot be considered modern.

You have only 3 operational C-130s and your MPAs are over 60 years old.

You have so few vessels in your Navy and only a single pilot in 22 squadroun can land a chopper at sea.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Henry240:

- You have only 9 Gripen pilots. There is no evidence that they are qualified.

- 50% operational means the Navy has over 200 vessels it can deploy to sea.

Your valour frigates are obsolete and cannot be considered modern.

You have only 3 operational C-130s and your MPAs are over 60 years old.

You have so few vessels in your Navy and only a single pilot in 22 squadroun can land a chopper at sea.

- 9 Gripen pilots, no evidence that they arent qualified and 10 more on the way

- nigerian navy does not have 400 vessels - unless you cant speed boats as vessels

- Valour Class is by no means obsolete and are, factually speaking better in than any of Nigerias frigates. We also have 4 of them

- 5 operational c-130s at ANY ONE TIME out of 9 in service

- allegedly and that is because the vessel they can safely train on is being refitted

Do you need me to tell you about your military?

- rampant corruption with officers selling arms and equipment to boko haram

- terribly equipped soldiers
-- men have to buy their own equipment and often have to use civilian clothing
-- men have to pay for medical services
-- men only issued 30 rounds of ammunition in combat
-- most men forced to drive around on soft skinnee vehicles
-- men lack adequate communications equipment
-- complaints of faulty equipment are rife
-- desertion, corruption and mutiny are common occurences in the nigerian military (confirmed by your army cheif)

- f9s crash regularly, less than 10 left
- only a handfull of alpha jets operational
- only 3 c130s for an army twice the size of south africas
- no modern fighters
- no mobile radar systems
- less helicopters than south africa (who has a smaller military)

- nigerias newest batch of ships average an age of 40 years
- nigeria has no operational warships
- nigeria has no operational maritime helicopters

You also has a military that never trains, relies on foreigners for the basic training of your men and has no advanced communucations or battle managment infastructure

Your airforce operates only a handfull of jet aircraft which are obsolete and so poorly maintained that they crash with monotonous regularity

You dont have a navy

You just got BTFO bitch

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
patches689:

- 9 Gripen pilots, no evidence that they arent qualified and 10 more on the way

- nigerian navy does not have 400 vessels - unless you cant speed boats as vessels

- Valour Class is by no means obsolete and are, factually speaking better in than any of Nigerias frigates. We also have 4 of them

- 5 operational c-130s at ANY ONE TIME out of 9 in service

- allegedly and that is because the vessel they can safely train on is being refitted

Do you need me to tell you about your military?

- rampant corruption with officers selling arms and equipment to boko haram

- terribly equipped soldiers
-- men have to buy their own equipment and often have to use civilian clothing
-- men have to pay for medical services
-- men only issued 30 rounds of ammunition in combat
-- most men forced to drive around on soft skinnee vehicles
-- men lack adequate communications equipment
-- complaints of faulty equipment are rife
-- desertion, corruption and mutiny are common occurences in the nigerian military (confirmed by your army cheif)

- f9s crash regularly, less than 10 left
- only a handfull of alpha jets operational
- only 3 c130s for an army twice the size of south africas
- no modern fighters
- no mobile radar systems
- less helicopters than south africa (who has a smaller military)

- nigerias newest batch of ships average an age of 40 years
- nigeria has no operational warships
- nigeria has no operational maritime helicopters

You also has a military that never trains, relies on foreigners for the basic training of your men and has no advanced communucations or battle managment infastructure

Your airforce operates only a handfull of jet aircraft which are obsolete and so poorly maintained that they crash with monotonous regularity

You dont have a navy

You just got BTFO bitch
I really can't believe you type this trash.

You had 9 pilots and 3 resigned you are left with six.
The pilots going to Russia are experienced pilots not new comers dummy. How many pilot will Cuba train for you?
Russia and Cuba have no Gripens and Hawks. So you are not expecting 10pilots anytime soon.

Nigeria boast of vessels in hundreds while you have less than 20vessels in operation. Even if we have 100 and half is not operational we would still have far more than you do.

Nigerian airforce still have 11 F7 in service. 15 - 7= 11 dummy.

Nigerian airforce have 9-1=8 C-130 and about 5 or 6 operational mumu.

Nigerian airforce have more helicopter than SADF combined and more are still on the way.

Where did you confirm we have no mobile radar citation needed.

The Chinese OPV and other vessels we built at home are over 40years rite?

What do you mean by no maritime helicopters? Have you been on this thread since?

Fool we don't have basic military training but we can train our men in three months to take out Boko Haram. I wonder if you reason through your anus sometimes.

How many times have we talked about our battle management system on this thread? We even proved to to be better than your useless Chaka C2 dummy.

You are the 1with no Navy.
4 frigate and 3 submarines won't make a Navy. You have no MPV and OPVs and you lack many things a Navy should have. You have less than 20 Navy craft fool. Go learn what a Navy is.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

So your keyboard auto corrects capita to capital, but doesn't correct when you misspell maintenance.......twice? Sounds like a B.S story to me.

Anyway your 100% right our military can't compare to yours, ours is light years ahead in terms of technology, training, tactics, skill, professionalism ect ect. And we have 11 Gripen pilots with anouther 10 on the way, that's more than your F7 and Alpha pilots combined, not to mention that we have over 50 Hawk pilots, and sourcing pilots from commercial airlines is a common thing, lots of militaries around the world do it.

Our border protection is going very well thank you http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33974:sandf-border-protection-deployment-paying-dividends&catid=111:sa-defence....much better than yours in fact.

Can't maintain our vessels?? Yet we see them constantly sailing around, participating in multi-national exercises and so on.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

I really can't believe you type this trash.

You had 9 pilots and 3 resigned you are left with six.
The pilots going to Russia are experienced pilots not new comers dummy. How many pilot will Cuba train for you?
Russia and Cuba have no Gripens and Hawks. So you are not expecting 10pilots anytime soon.

Nigeria boast of vessels in hundreds while you have less than 20vessels in operation. Even if we have 100 and half is not operational we would still have far more than you do.

Nigerian airforce still have 11 F7 in service. 15 - 7= 11 dummy.

Nigerian airforce have 9-1=8 C-130 and about 5 or 6 operational mumu.

Nigerian airforce have more helicopter than SADF combined and more are still on the way.

Where did you confirm we have no mobile radar citation needed.

The Chinese OPV and other vessels we built at home are over 40years rite?

What do you mean by no maritime helicopters? Have you been on this thread since?

Fool we don't have basic military training but we can train our men in three months to take out Boko Haram. I wonder if you reason through your anus sometimes.

How many times have we talked about our battle management system on this thread? We even proved to to be better than your useless Chaka C2 dummy.

You are the 1with no Navy.
4 frigate and 3 submarines won't make a Navy. You have no MPV and OPVs and you lack many things a Navy should have. You have less than 20 Navy craft fool. Go learn what a Navy is.

a. 14 - 3 =

b. the 10 sent to Russia are from 2 Squadron (the Squadron that operates Gripen), meaning that they are either trainees going to complete the next stage of training or existing pilots going to get more hours of flight training

c. Look up the definition of "vessel". You may have hundreds of boats (doubt it), but you dont have hundreds of "vessels"

d. Its less than 10 now

e. Only 3 C-130 have been refurbished for you guys. Old debate, settled long ago.

f. No, you do not - this is indesputable fact according to SIPRI

g. Can you cite the existance of mobile radar? Ours are well documented, including deployment to the Sudan.

h. Average age of all new vessels sworn in during the last ceremony was ~40 years.

i. You may have them, but like most of your arsenal, they are not operational.

j. Yes, because you rely on mercs, Russia, Isreal etc for basic training

k. No, you have yet to prove you have one, let alone compare it to Chaka

l. We have both MPV's and OPV's, and[b] you are the one who should learn what a Navy is. With no operational warships Nigeria is incapable of maritime military operations and can only perform anti-piracy duties, this makes it a coast guard not a navy.[/b]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Patchesagain:

Jealousy makes you nasty
No, you have a small heart than can't carry the weight of reality.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. We are talking about quality of life - its 55X better in RSA
2. You would have to grow your GDP by 60% to match our GDP PPP

We don't care much about your PPP horse _shit. If PPP gives a country advantage over the other then Luxembourg and Qatar would be running world bank and IMF since inception.

This is geopolitics, you dripping cuñt and Nigeria has made south Africa redundant for ever.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Did we say something about GDP per capita you stupid_cunt?? and it's Capita NOT Capital....and you're the one calling us illiterate, Ironic isn't it??

So no our arguments has nothing to do with Gabon and Botswana my retaarded little friend !!
Are you admitting to have given up on your per capita excuse? That's the first show of grace of honesty from you Mandela boys.

Because one of you muppets mentioned "other ways " to measuring economy yesterday.

And what's your per capital / per capita stuttering? All my mention of the word earlier yesterday was spelled "capita" and if you saw capital once or twice it is only a passing oversight and the over zealousness of my mobile's predictive inputs.

You really are a needy faglover looking for "holes" to feel right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.