Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4419939 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
patches689:

Lol, last time we dueled you got thrashed.

You were thrashed by a kid?

Are you even reading your comments, dueling on the internet, is this supposed to be an achievement?

Guy, please grow up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
lionel4power:
Here's the TOP 10 MOST POWERFUL WARSHIPS IN AFRICA.

No 1)The FREMM Multipurpose Frigate.
This is a class of Multipurpose frigates built by DCNS/Armaris.

the moroccan (mohammed VI) FREMM don't have VLS for the SCALP Naval cruise missiles and without jammers and Narwhal gun systems. wink
the egytian ( tahya masr) FREMM don't have VLS for the SCALP Naval cruise missiles and jammers also .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
patches689:

You cant handle boko haram

How would you handle us?

Experience < training
where u cursed by the demon in charge of foolishness
I just don't understand dz stupidity u actually hurry to showcase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by snydergp1st(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
kizfaz:
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/06/photos-nigerian-colonel-emerges-best.html?m=1 please you south Africans should bury your heads in shame after reading this

For this shiiit. Come back when the fool developed a hyper sonic anti ship missile.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Henry240:

Are you even reading your comments, dueling on the internet, is this supposed to be an achievement?

Guy, please grow up.

Guy who argues with another person calls the person he argues with childish for arguing

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kizfaz: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Birthday gift for boko boys...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AlphaDex: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2016
patches689:

Guy who argues with another person calls the person he argues with childish for arguing

LOL
You haven't yet ceased this evasive theatricality, eh, Patrick grin grin grin You know SADF don't have the manpower and experience to carry out a sustained war against the NA cool

Please, come drop a vote for my candidate, Mïmzy on 20th, Monday this month l for the Miss Nairaland 2016.

Cc

Cocainedreamz
DieVluit
Mzilakazi
All My Southie frenemies, please make it count

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Henry240:

Guy, please grow up.
Patrick will rather spew hokum than own up, we owe the longevity of this thread to his passion for evasive argument. cheesy grin

Fact still remains the modern SADF has not seen real combat in its existence in a sustained conventional way.

Please, at the risk of partial derailment, I want to appeal to all patriots of this thread who's been keeping facts of our military and doing our country proud here for years to give me a voting support for Mïmzy for Miss Nairaland 2016 , Monday 20th.

Cc Agaugust
Overhypedsteve
Henry120
Lionel4power
Iblawi
Vikkie14
Odunayaw
Shizzy7

And all the others I can't bring their names to remembrance now. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Adminisher: 3:55am On Jun 16, 2016
kizfaz:
Birthday gift for boko boys...

This picture shows the good and bad.
The good ; that is a helmet mounted display unit. The Alpha jet just got another upgrade maybe.
The bad: That pilot was wrong to put that thing on the wing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
AlphaDex:
You haven't yet ceased this evasive theatricality, eh, Patrick grin grin grin You know SADF don't have the manpower and experience to carry out a sustained war against the NA cool

Please, come drop a vote for my candidate, Mïmzy on 20th, Monday this month l for the Miss Nairaland 2016.

Cc

Cocainedreamz
DieVluit
Mzilakazi
All My Southie frenemies, please make it count

Angola showed us that we only need 4000 men to defeat upwards of 60 000

Boko Haram showed us that 4000 men with only light weapons and Toyotas are more than a match for you

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lezzlie:
Patrick will rather spew hokum than own up, we owe the longevity of this thread to his passion for evasive argument. cheesy grin

Fact still remains the modern SADF has not seen real combat in its existence in a sustained conventional way.s

Apart from, you know... Angola grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lezzlie:

Fact still remains the modern SADF has not seen real combat in its existence in a sustained conventional way.s

Also well done on exposing yourself using multiple accounts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
patches689:

Also well done on exposing yourself using multiple accounts
I never allow my genuise go unnoticed behind my moniker(s). Never!!!!

I have always owned up when and if issues of identity arose.

And none thus far has arisen on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2016
patches689:

Boko Haram showed us that 4000 men with only light weapons and Toyotas are more than a match for you

Dummy, what rubbish is this.
Less than a thousand poachers have proved to be better than your entire military and paramilitary put together.

You never won Angola.

FYI, boko haram fight was not a war. These are people you don't know and your citizens for that matter, they lived together with innocent ones in your communities. Completely different from poachers from other countries proving to be better than your military.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AlphaDex: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
patches689:

You know your account isn't accurate, as always. Anyways, Angola was a conventional war and you still lost, despite attempts at official falsification of facts and figures.

Bokoharam was a terrorist insurgency, first of its kind this part of the world. We contained it.

Africa should be rolling out our praises

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
iblawi:

Dummy, what rubbish is this.
Less than a thousand poachers have proved to be better than your entire military and paramilitary put together.

You never won Angola.

FYI, boko haram fight was not a war. These are people you don't know and your citizens for that matter, they lived together with innocent one in your communities. Completely different from poachers from other countries proving to be better than your military.

We never won the war?

Last I checked we never lost a battle and the Cubans agreed to our terms - they withdrew from Angola

Poachers? Ask the Mozambique Premeir how many Mozams lie dead in Kruger

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
AlphaDex:
You know your account isn't accurate, as always. Anyways, Angola was a conventional war and you still lost, despite attempts at official falsification of facts and figures.

Bokoharam was a terrorist insurgency, first of its kind this part of the world. We contained it.

Africa should be roll out our praises

We won every battle and the Cubans met our peace terms - complete withdrawal

Boko Haram is the first insurgency in Africa that involved terrorism? Do you suffer from complete mental impairment?

Clown

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
patches689:

We never won the war?

Last I checked we never lost a battle and the Cubans agreed to our terms - they withdrew from Angola

Poachers? Ask the Mozambique Premeir how many Mozams lie dead in Kruger

You never won Angola.

Ask boko haram members how many of them are lying dead in Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
patches689:

Boko Haram is the first insurgency in Africa that involved terrorism? Do you suffer from complete mental impairment?

Clown

You are as confused as the vehicle below.

Tell al-shabba what you just said.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by snydergp1st(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2016
AlphaDex:

Africa should be roll out our praises

Boko haram is not the first terror group in Nigeria.

You contained nothing, all you did was reclaim territory your pathetic army lost due to there cowardice nature. While your soldiers were running to the Cameroonian border in woman clothes, the mercenaries were doing the fighting while your ladybird sheboys were tasked with cooking for the real man who did the job for you.

SA mercenaries helped you you in your fight with with the boko boys. If it wasn't for foreigners and Chadian help in the midst of widespread cowardice acts by your incompetent armed illiterates boko haram would have been sitting in Abuja by now.

You should praise Africa for its assistance.

I will never praise this baboon.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
snydergp1st:

Boko haram is not the first terror group in Nigeria.

You contained nothing, all you did was reclaim territory your pathetic army lost due to there cowardice nature. While your soldiers were running to the Cameroonian border in woman clothes, the mercenaries were doing the fighting while your ladybird sheboys were tasked with cooking for the real man who did the job for you.

SA mercenaries helped you you in your fight with with the boko boys. If it wasn't for foreigners and Chadian help in the midst of widespread cowardice acts by your incompetent armed illiterates boko haram would have been sitting in Abuja by now.

You should praise Africa for its assistance.

I will never praise this baboon.
finally u ruined ur vomit by posting pics of a boko haram dressed like a woman

As usual...I leave you to your slave mentality...SA mercenary my foot!..arrant piece of scum!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by snydergp1st(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Odunayaw:
finally u ruined ur vomit by posting pics of a boko haram dressed like a woman

As usual...I leave you to your slave mentality...SA mercenary my foot!..arrant piece of scum!

Fo...ol go ask your former scum f.cvktard of a former president Johnathan who hired South African mercs to control your boko boys terrorists, and while you at it go and tell Buhari this time MEND will destroy your oil pipelines for good.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2016
snydergp1st:

Fo...ol go ask your former scum f.cvktard of a former president Johnathan who hired South African mercs to control your boko boys terrorists, and while you at it go and tell Buhari this time MEND will destroy your oil pipelines for good.
is that all?
buttwipe go and answer your slave masters...don't you want your R200 salary?!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Odunayaw:
is that all?

But in ever conceivable way, South Africa are your own slavemasters. So, where does that leave you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
5 AWESOMELY INSANE ways to defeat a Tank.
First of all why would anybody want to defeat a Tank? Because its suicidal to even attempt such daring task. This article does not aim to help terrorist group in their deadly activities but to stimulate the minds of curious CombatHeart Blog readers. Any of this method listed here should work in an event whereby the target tank is isolated and has detached itself from the main force. However, ALL tank force are usually accompanied by a variety of specialize troops like Infantry, Armored forces (IFVs and APCs), assorted aircraft, artillery, drones. A lthough it doesn't really take high-tech equipment to stop a single tank. A direct attack will never defeat ANY tank, unless you get some serious military hardware.

NO 1) TANK TRAP
The use of tank traps has been in existence for decades and has proved to be effective in numerous occasions. There is no known counter-measures for tank traps. A modern day camouflaged tank pit still works. A few meters drop into a muddy hole wouldn't destroy a modern tank but it could quite possibly trap it, rendering it pretty much helpless without the aid of recovery vehicles or in military parlance 'A Mission Kill'.
For optimum effect, do it where it's least expected: in the middle of the road, for example. The bigger and deeper, the better.

STEP 1) Dig a really deep rectangular or circular hole of about 10 feet deep of about 30 feet long and 15 feet wide (taking into account the M1A1 Abram dimensions which is Hull length: 26.02 ft (7.93 m) and 12 ft (3.66 m) ). Except if an MBT learns how to fly quickly then it wont be able to come out of it.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE >>> http://www.combatheart.com/2016/06/5-insane-ways-to-defeat-main-battle.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by snydergp1st(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Odunayaw:
is that all?

I can buy your wife with a R200 in your shiithole. The very same slave masters have colonized your backyard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AlphaDex: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
patches689:

Clown
The Angolan war was heavy shellacking for the south African troops as acknowledged by your president.

Memory may fail me but I can't seem to remember a modern splinter cell terrorist group with far-reaching tentacles and spread like bokoharam in Africa.

Today's election day. Please follow this link and vote for my candidate.
https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46735783

Cc Mzilakazi
Dievluit
Snydergp1st
Cocainedreamz
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lezzlie:

Fact still remains the modern SADF has not seen real combat in its existence in a sustained conventional way.

Please, at the risk of partial derailment, I want to appeal to all patriots of this thread who's been keeping facts of our military and doing our country proud here for years to give me a voting support for Mïmzy for Miss Nairaland 2016 , Monday 20th.

Cc Agaugust
Overhypedsteve
Henry120
Lionel4power
Iblawi
Vikkie14
Odunayaw
Shizzy7

Fellow compatriots, voting has commenced here: https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1

Voting ends 6:PM tonight. Please make it count guys
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lezzlie:

Cc Agaugust
Overhypedsteve
Henry120
Lionel4power
Iblawi
Vikkie14
Odunayaw
Shizzy7

Hello lezz, Vote for optional1 in this elimination round and I'll include your contestant in my list.

Trade by barter.
waiting........
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dollyjoy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
shizzy7:
Hello lezz, Vote for optional1 in this elimination round and I'll include your contestant in my list.

Trade by barter.
waiting........
i voted optional because of u yet u didnt do same.

Bae no be so oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.