Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4427136 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Donald7610:

Abubakar Shekau is Title not a person
Any look alike can be Boko haram Leader in disguise
you mean like how the James Bond character/role has been played by different actors?

INTERESTING
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
A Nigerian online-fraudster caught by SAPS today,the subhuman ape is awaiting is awaiting his deportation back to his stinking God-forsaken fouth world jungle

AS WE WAIT FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THAT JUNGLE TO CRY 'XENOPHOBIA'

WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE THINGS DOING IN SA?

THE URANGUTAN'S NAME IS NDUBUSI ONYEBUCH IFEDIORA

I just don't know which pack he belong to....

NCAN!! Your service is required here

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Donald7610:
Details of your SA Military looks professional
they are SOUTH Africans and that alone holds a lot of weight

It is just as simple as that
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
and united we shall stand,in South Africa our laaaand

THE HOME OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN AFRICA

THE HOME OF BEST MUSICIANS IN AFRICA,SOUTH AFRICAN MUSICIANS ARE VOCALLY STRONGER....FACT

THE HOME TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN AFRICA

THE HOME OF BEST UNIVERSITIES IN AFRICA

THE HOME OF BEST SPORTS GROUND IN AFRICA

THE HOME TO MOST TARRED ROADS IN AFRICA, OUR ROADS ARE SUPERB

AND THE HOME OF BEST MILITARY IN AFRICA

Keep your stone age technology in your jungle ......

SAAF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
ssaengine:
That's why the likes of Blackwater and others actively poach Nigerian SF's, and not South African SF's and Police Special Task Force. Aha

Maybe this video can lull certain sulking people to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQm50m7F8aY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is the "professional" Recces buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You guys are even more deluded than i thought. This is why your hopeless commandos were beaten blue-black in the CAR and they all fled. Poorly trained soldiers all over the video.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ohhh congratulations,I see you came back really hard,your brothers even gave you 2 likes ,not bad at all.

Now tell me which pack the urangutan that was caught by the mighty SAPS belongs to or should I call the highly qualified members of NCAN to accomplish this task?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mighty SA navy, does Naaaaigeria even have a coastline?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
what village did this boy come from
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
what village did this boy come from
this is what a village looks like,and this is the supposed 'big apple of africa'

YOU CAN FLEX YOUR ARTIFICIAL MUSCLES TO YOUR WEST AFRICAN PEERS NOT SA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceon:
this is what a village looks like,and this is the supposed 'big apple of africa'

YOU CAN FLEX YOUR ARTIFICIAL MUSCLES TO YOUR WEST AFRICAN PEERS NOT SA
lolz I don't wrestle in the mud
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Come and try us with those rusty weapons and let's see how long you last
grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
ote author=Nigerdeltaboi post=50312751] lolz I don't wrestle in the mud [/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
DENEL products,manufactured in South Africa we don't brag about imported weapons this side
You will have to make your own toothpicks before you figure out how to manufacturer weapons huahahahahaa

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceon:
DENEL products,manufactured in South Africa we don't brag about imported weapons this side
You will have to make your own toothpicks before you figure out how to manufacturer weapons huahahahahaa

cheesy
You've disgraced your people
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
iblawi:

You've disgraced your people
care to explain , I'm all ears
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceon:
care to explain , I'm all ears
Pic 1: We don't manufacture the C130

Pic 2: We don't Manufacture the Puma

Pic 3: We don't Manufacture the mi 8

I don't mind if you debate, BUT please make sure you know what you're talking about.......You're turning into the South African version of @Agubugu!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
jln115:

Pic 1: We don't manufacture the C130

Pic 2: We don't Manufacture the Puma

Pic 3: We don't Manufacture the mi 8

I don't mind if you debate, BUT please make sure you know what you're talking about.......You're turning into the South African version of @Agubugu!!
are you a South African? And who/what is Agubugu?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceon:
are you a South African? And who/what is Agubugu?
Yes Im South African, and Agubugu used to be regular member on this thread.

As i said before i dont mind you debating with other members, but please make sure you have your facts straight when posting cool cool

Feel free to post photo's on the photo thread!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2016
ActivateKruger:

1. Better radars, LINK-ZA, unrivaled electronic warfare, better AAMs, better attack helicopter, airborne assault capacity, WW2, Korean War and Border War experience. What do you have? An Alpha Jet and a Jet older than my mother.

2. Yes you don't have a frigate, no submarine, no naval surface to air missile. Technically you're a brown water navy.

3. Our army - clear infantry structures, structured machinized infantry, structured motorized infantry, standard equipment accros, self sufficient, we don't train overseas.... Meanwhile your troops are not even sure which camouflage to wear, even Swaziland does that better.

Get on with your life.

Let me deal with this rubbish in this thread. You seem to always enjoy posting your brain farts.

- You don't have better radars than Nigeria, wake up from you delusion. We use tactical data-link seamlessly in combat. On the other hand, there is no evidence of operational use of South-African data link. This claim has never been proven. You don't have a better EW either, you can't prove an intangible. Dude, we are due to receive MI-35Ms this november, we already fly upgraded MI-24Vs and MI-17 terminator1sh. This is significantly better than your paltry fleet of 10 half-french substandard helicopters. We have been fighting modern wars from 1993 - Till date. Nigerian soldiers fought gallantly in WWII and have the medals to prove it. We also have been carrying out strike missions from 1993 till date.

2- Kid, we don't need a frigate, we don't need a submarine. Our threat requirement doesn't call for that. We have a fleet that is designed to do a job, we get what we need not what we wish to have. The Falcon Eye surveillance system is by far the most advanced surveillance system in Africa, one of the best in the world.

Our fleet is also large, we can deploy 9 ships to sea at once. Our navy flies 11 helicopters. We have atleast 30 IPVs, hundreds of IPCs and ELINT complaint surveillance planes, the most advanced in Africa. This is a navy that knows what it has to do, unlike the RSA Navy whose commanders believe submarines are used in chasing sharks to protect tourists. How hopeless can such a navy be.

This is not a cold war, a smart navy buys what it needs. On this basis, the Nigerian navy is light years ahead of the SA navy, fact!

- This is your army; South Africa's cash-strapped armed
forces are in a "critical state of decline" that will take at least
a decade to fix even with urgent action, according to a
military strategy review seen by Reuters

Never compare this piece of sh*t military to the mighty Nigerian army. It is an insult to Nigerians to compare our military to the SANDF.

Grow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2016
This thread should've been left to die to in peace.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Centrifude:
This thread should've been left to die to in peace.
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
waiting to post on page 3000
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
jln115:

Yes Im South African, and Agubugu used to be regular member on this thread.

As i said before i dont mind you debating with other members, but please make sure you have your facts straight when posting cool cool

Feel free to post photo's on the photo thread!!

like we say in hip hop slang:I will take my L
I know about the photo thread but I'm watching it from the sidelines...but in enjoying this one more
Thanks for corrections
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Henry240:

Let me deal with this rubbish in this thread. You seem to always enjoy posting your brain farts.

- You don't have better radars than Nigeria, wake up from you delusion. We use tactical data-link seamlessly in combat. On the other hand, there is no evidence of operational use of South-African data link. This claim has never been proven. You don't have a better EW either, you can't prove an intangible. Dude, we are due to receive MI-35Ms this november, we already fly upgraded MI-24Vs and MI-17 terminator1sh. This is significantly better than your paltry fleet of 10 half-french substandard helicopters. We have been fighting modern wars from 1993 - Till date. Nigerian soldiers fought gallantly in WWII and have the medals to prove it. We also have been carrying out strike missions from 1993 till date.

2- Kid, we don't need a frigate, we don't need a submarine. Our threat requirement doesn't call for that. We have a fleet that is designed to do a job, we get what we need not what we wish to have. The Falcon Eye surveillance system is by far the most advanced surveillance system in Africa, one of the best in the world.

Our fleet is also large, we can deploy 9 ships to sea at once. Our navy flies 11 helicopters. We have atleast 30 IPVs, hundreds of IPCs and ELINT complaint surveillance planes, the most advanced in Africa. This is a navy that knows what it has to do, unlike the RSA Navy whose commanders believe submarines are used in chasing sharks to protect tourists. How hopeless can such a navy be.

This is not a cold war, a smart navy buys what it needs. On this basis, the Nigerian navy is light years ahead of the SA navy, fact!

- This is your army; South Africa's cash-strapped armed
forces are in a "critical state of decline" that will take at least
a decade to fix even with urgent action, according to a
military strategy review seen by Reuters

Never compare this piece of sh*t military to the mighty Nigerian army. It is an insult to Nigerians to compare our military to the SANDF.

Grow some sense.
Great!!!!!

Now put this superior technology to good use,get rid of boko haram before they finish all your military men,those boys have been humiliating your country for far to long now

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donald7610: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceon:
Great!!!!!

Now put this superior technology to good use,get rid of boko haram before they finish all your military men,those boys have been humiliating your country for far to long now
considering the hostages

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2016
The west african gorillas are at it again.......

The hawks (a South African special unit) caged wide nostrils,red-eyed,armpits-smelling,flat headed,banana peeling Nigerian chimpanzees. The three subhuman apes were caught this past Sunday trufficking girls as sex slaves,they are expected to face a R100-million fine and spend the rest of their cheap worthless lives in prison,their horrible names are not mentioned,west african gorrilla names are usually long so I understand why they are not mentioned

Death penalty is the answer,the cages we put them in have ran out of space now,#BRINGBACKDEATHPENALTY

NCAN (name-checking association of nigeria)
You have a task to fullfill

Below is the picture of the creatures

No one with half a brain would look these things in the eye and tell me that they are humans

To think we are forced to live with these things in our societies.......

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceon:

The hawks (a South African special unit) caged wide nostrils,red-eyed,armpits-smelling,flat headed,banana peeling Nigerian chimpanzees. The three subhuman apes were caught this past Sunday trufficking girls as sex slaves,they are expected to face a R100-million fine and spend the rest of their cheap worthless lives in prison,their horrible names are not mentioned,west african gorrilla names are usually long so I understand why they are not mentioned

Death penalty is the answer,the cages we put them in have ran out of space now,#BRINGBACKDEATHPENALTY

No one with half a brain would look these things in the eye and tell me that they are humans

you've gone m a d.This guy needs a medal for all the poo in his anûs he's been typing.

What could be more stu pid than arguing with youself.why not apply the little sense left in you,by becoming more resourceful with the time you've got. your''beloved'' country needs creative minds not deluded ones.

Nigerians ain't lazy people,we believe in doing something to earn a living not some government handouts which only breeds lazy fellows.if your citizens weren't junkies,my brothers won't sell them drugs.it's a matter of demand and supply,and u would only grab my point if u were taught economics in school.

Weapons will only guaranty 50% victory in war.the rest is determined by you economy,and politics well played.
Whatever you boast of today were the creativity of your white masters.what progress have you made since ANC came to power.?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceon:

those guys in the pic look so handsom and well built,if i were you, i would refrain from calling W.Africans(Nigerians) apes.because:
its only in southern africa(Za)
*a king thinks going to battle bare footed would guarantee victory.
*in 21 century,a head of state thinks virginity is the cure to HIV.
*people rape children to death.

Interestingly it was a southafrican woman who was kept in a zoo in france and used to entertain people.even after her death her genital and brain were still kept in a museum.

Even if all your men hate us,your women will forever love us.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
pacretus:
you've gone m a d.This guy needs a medal for all the poo in his anûs he's been typing.

What could be more stu pid than arguing with youself.why not apply the little sense left in you,by becoming more resourceful with the time you've got. your''beloved'' country needs creative minds not deluded ones.

Nigerians ain't lazy people,we believe in doing something to earn a living not some government handouts which only breeds lazy fellows.if your citizens weren't junkies,my brothers won't sell them drugs.it's a matter of demand and supply,and u would only grab my point if u were taught economics in school.

Weapons will only guaranty 50% victory in war.the rest is determined by you economy,and politics well played.
Whatever you boast of today were the creativity of your white masters.what progress have you made since ANC came to power.?
And a butthurt Gorilla comes to the rescue of his fellow 'industrious developers'......save your breath buddy.......

You can console yourself with the hogwash fantasy you just typed,there is nothing you can do at this moment, the bad reputation of your stinking/God-forsaken fourth world poo hole is well documented the world over.....damn you gorillas are now being deported by ethiopians?? Life must be tough in the jungle for one to think ethiopia of all countries is save to settle in. Your brothers are being executed in Indonesia,malaysia,etc they treat the banana peeling subhumans accordingly that side of the world

I wonder why your pathetic 'leaders' haven't labelled them 'xenophobic'.....ohhh wait....SA is not allowed to put apes in the cages where they belong,if we put gorillas in cages the jungle government will demand compensation,Badluck Jonathan was here a while back,he was shocked by the number of naaaaigerian chimpanzees in SA prisons

You spoke of handouts? Huahahahaha.....how much did the US government give your blood-sucking 'government' to eradicate poverty in your terrorists infested jungle again? How does it feel to be a charity case of the west? Emasculating isn't it?

Good luck trying to convince people that there are good naaaigerians...I have a chance of seeing a unicorn before I see such' some of your brothers try to act South African down here because they are ashamed of the hell they came from,but their ugly west african features always betray them....YOU CAN'T HIDE....huahahaha

Bruh just logoff nairaland for a day...you need a break
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
pacretus:
those guys in the pic look so handsom and well built,if i were you, i would refrain from calling W.Africans(Nigerians) apes.because:
its only in southern africa(Za)
*a king thinks going to battle bare footed would guarantee victory.
*in 21 century,a head of state thinks virginity is the cure to HIV.
*people rape children to death.

Interestingly it was a southafrican woman who was kept in a zoo in france and used to entertain people.even after her death her genital and brain were still kept in a museum.

Even if all your men hate us,your women will forever love us.
side effects of generator fumes in Makoko and Enugu

Mumugerians are the most deluded,backward,gullible creatures that ever walked the surface of the Earth that's why they celebrate escalators in 21st centuary....huahahaha

Hey ape!!!!! You are making me tired with your fantasies

Don't you have witches to burn?
Go out there and have fun

Aren't you supposed to be fighting your religious/tribal wars with your fellow countrymen? Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceon:
side effects of generator fumes in Makoko and Enugu

Mumugerians are the most deluded,backward,gullible creatures that ever walked the surface of the Earth that's why they celebrate escalators in 21st centuary....huahahaha

Hey ape!!!!! You are making me tired with your fantasies

Don't you have witches to burn?
Go out there and have fun

Aren't you supposed to be fighting your religious/tribal wars with your fellow countrymen? Lol
i think you are the most stupiid fooool this thread has ever produced. Ask patches am sure will say the same.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jayceon:
And a butthurt Gorilla comes to the rescue of his fellow 'industrious developers'......save your breath buddy.......

You can console yourself with the hogwash fantasy you just typed,there is nothing you can do at this moment, the bad reputation of your stinking/God-forsaken fourth world poo hole is well documented the world over.....damn you gorillas are now being deported by ethiopians?? Life must be tough in the jungle for one to think ethiopia of all countries is save to settle in. Your brothers are being executed in Indonesia,malaysia,etc they treat the banana peeling subhumans accordingly that side of the world

I wonder why your pathetic 'leaders' haven't labelled them 'xenophobic'.....ohhh wait....SA is not allowed to put apes in the cages where they belong,if we put gorillas in cages the jungle government will demand compensation,Badluck Jonathan was here a while back,he was shocked by the number of naaaaigerian chimpanzees in SA prisons

You spoke of handouts? Huahahahaha.....how much did the US government give your blood-sucking 'government' to eradicate poverty in your terrorists infested jungle again? How does it feel to be a charity case of the west? Emasculating isn't it?

Good luck trying to convince people that there are good naaaigerians...I have a chance of seeing a unicorn before I see such' some of your brothers try to act South African down here because they are ashamed of the hell they came from,but their ugly west african features always betray them....YOU CAN'T HIDE....huahahaha

Bruh just logoff nairaland for a day...you need a break
lol.what i saw in your post were symptoms of insanity.
We got ur ass fixed when your white masters were busy shooting you guys for a game.

Don't forget, your women demand,we supply.
Hope you know your status?hehe
HIV and CRIME infested country.
You bunch of lazy zulus will forever be inferior to we nigerians,yes we control africa,and very soon we shall colonize her including the mumu Crime infested nation.
Ooh our major hinderance would be your masters the boers who still control you dregs of africa.no no no america really doesn't give to the Govt.they only wanna play politics by giving aid to the less priviledged, affected by the war.so unlike the unfortunate,wasted generation of shaka the insane zulu.whose descandants are so dull to the extent of inviting nigerians to teach them.
Yes we also teach southafricans who have become too dull to learn.we had to do it to save the youths who were taught to rape virgins for protection against HIV and aids at the request of their leaders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.