Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4422906 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na wa oo. U ppl have been arguing this topic for 6yrs! shocked

Blood of Zechariah
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Na wa oo. U ppl have been arguing this topic for 6yrs! shocked

Blood of Zechariah
this is one of the most interesting topics
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
SANDF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jayceon:
SANDF
Dude?? Not one of those are SANDF.

Remember what I said?? Make sure of your facts!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jayceon:
everyone wanna hear a joke?okay here it comes…………………nollywood ....huahahahha grin grin grin grin
Only west Africans watch that crap....sorry bruh
Jayceon:
what exactly are you saying??
Jayceon:
a savage is someone who fight religious/tribal wars in 2016 ....look no further than this forum
The world is observing your backwardness,I always grab a bowl of popcorns when I come to this forum ...lol
my candid advice to you is,go out there and do something meaningful with your time.most of the time you are on NL.

No matter howmuch you rant in this forum,we will continue to migrate to SA till we joke her to death then take over all her businesses.we will drug your people and render them useless.you can only complain,if you try deporting us,we'll close down all your businesses here.

And i know you're probably watching a nollywood movie now.or listening to our music.grin

no need to argue with a SA dullard,a country whose citizens are the dullest in the world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
jln115:
Jayceon:
SANDF
hahahaha. Jln115 is undoubtedly the most sensible SA on nairaland.
Onlike some dude who reasons through his an us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
pacretus:
my candid advice to you is,go out there and do something meaningful with your time.most of the time you are on NL.

No matter howmuch you rant in this forum,we will continue to migrate to SA till we joke her to death then take over all her businesses.we will drug your people and render them useless.you can only complain,if you try deporting us,we'll close down all your businesses here.

And i know you're probably watching a nollywood movie now.or listening to our music.grin

no need to argue with a SA dullard,a country whose citizens are the dullest in the world.
no need to ague with SA dullard?hahaha....your long emotional novel suggest otherwise,deep down you know that even if we deported mumugerians in the thousands you wouldn't close down nothing

And the word 'deport' should only be used when it's a human that is being send back to his country,you understand?? Gorillas are put in cages or chased to the jungle not deported,in SA we put them in cages, in Indonesia the beast are slain...GOT THAT MUMU..haha

Man just logoff,your emotional fantasies are not helping you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
jln115:

my bad
I ll take that L and keep moving
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
There you have it folks,after a six years debating 'who has the strongest military in Africa' ,all the participants have agreed that SA is the best even though their jealousy towards SA made them reluctant to accept the truth

Ill like to thank everyone who took part in this debate

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jayceon:
no need to ague with SA dullard?hahaha....your long emotional novel suggest otherwise,deep down you know that even if we deported mumugerians in the thousands you wouldn't close down nothing

And the word 'deport' should only be used when it's a human that is being send back to his country,you understand?? Gorillas are put in cages or chased to the jungle not deported,in SA we put them in cages, in Indonesia the beast are slain...GOT THAT MUMU..haha

Man just logoff your emotional fantasies are not helping you
grin how is your lil sis hope she's cool,just tell her if she needs to sniff smthings,it's available.who bangs her?a nation of young junkies.
Just go to TB joshuas church in lagos and see some southies qeueing up like chickens reason 180+ died and over 200 got injured.so chill nigga.

If you southies weren't lazy poached rhinos we wouldn't take over your bis.

Yes you're bunch of lazy xenophobic savages who steal from shops owned by hard working nigerian men.

You were born slaves,and will remain so.

Stop this emotional crap you keep yapping.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jayceon:
There you have it folks,after a six years debating 'who has the strongest military in Africa' ,all the participants have agreed that SA is the best even though their jealousy towards SA made them reluctant to accept the truth

Ill like to thank everyone who took part in this debate

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
good boy how fast you learn,

you came as a 50% dullard now you're leaving a 101% dullard.after you were proven a brain dead southie.

Hope you got enough medals to remind you how f*olish u were on nairaland.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
pacretus:
grin how is your lil sis hope she's cool,just tell her if she needs to sniff smthings,it's available.who bangs her?a nation of young junkies.
Just go to TB joshuas church in lagos and see some southies qeueing up like chickens reason 180+ died and over 200 got injured.so chill nigga.

Yes you're bunch of lazy xenophobic savages who steal from shops owned by hard working nigerian men.

I can see you wanna get the last laugh,you are still trying to come back from thefrom the bashing I have been giving your brothers the last few pages,give it up
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
pacretus:

I can see you wanna get the last laugh,you are still trying to come back from the from the bashing I have been giving your brothers the last few pages,give it up dude...it's all pointless now , check My last comment on this thread, I closed the thread but you keep commenting, all for what?? To avenge for your brothers??....I don't have time for this anymore

Goodbye
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jayceon:
I can see you wanna get the last laugh,you are still trying to come back from thefrom the bashing I have been giving your brothers the last few pages,give it up
hahahahahahagrin i knew you would come back.u coward.
You're here wasting ur life while my brothe are busy making cool rands.
Hehehe.lazy soweto bi t ches.pathetic shop looters.
Btw howmany shops have u looted today.

Why are you southies so lazy ?fare thee well.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
pacretus:
hahahahahahagrin i knew you would come back.u coward.
You're here wasting ur life while my brothe are busy making cool rands.
Hehehe.lazy soweto bi t ches.pathetic shop looters.
Btw howmany shops have u looted today.

Why are you southies so lazy ?fare thee well.
I smell kitten is that you pacretus?? I smell puwsy....ya ll niggas get so emotional hahaha

At this moment I'm just having fun reading all the emotional thesis you type

I hit you with cold hard facts and you reply with fictions
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
the dude came back,i could never be wrong.

I'm done with you dumb ass nigg a.
Now run along.jayceon
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Greatest in Africa

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Colonization in full effect

Conquering Africa since 1994.
#RespectTheFlag grin cheesy
#PrpudlySouthAfrican
#SouthAfricanism

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Introducing modern technology to fourth world countries,they have been calling for the west to re-colonize them and their western masters never answerd that call,so WE as South Africans took it upon ourselves that WE will give them civilization South African style

Ohhh look!!! They are seeing escalators for the first time, the villagers are taking selfies in Shoprite

#SouthAfricanism cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Jayceon:
Introducing modern technology to fourth world countries,they have been calling for the west to re-colonize them and their western masters never answerd that call,so WE as South Africans took it upon ourselves that WE will give them civilization South African style

Ohhh look!!! They are seeing escalators for the first time, the villagers are taking selfies in Shoprite

#SouthAfricanism cheesy

You fool that is silverbird cinema building in Abuja. I know that place long before shoprite came to Nigeria. Shoprite only rented a place in the building it not owned by shoprite you Foool.
FYI, there are many buildings like this in Nigeria even at the Airports.
When will you grow up and stop thinking you are better than us?
We will always be be above you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2016
iblawi:

You fool that is silverbird cinema building in Abuja. I know that place long before shoprite came to Nigeria. Shoprite only rented a place in the building it not owned by shoprite you Foool.
FYI, there are many buildings like this in Nigeria even at the Airports.
When will you grow up and stop thinking you are better than us?
We will always be be above you.
please!! Refrain from calling me a fool,don't disrespect your new-age colonial masters, we run the african continent with a remote control,we don't have to be in your country for you to fill our presence,our businesses are all over......

You will always be above who?? Save your breath stupid!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Jayceon:
please!! Refrain from calling me a fool,don't disrespect your new-age colonial masters, we run the african continent with a remote control,we don't have to be in your country for you to fill our presence,our businesses are all over......

You will always be above who?? Save your breath stupid!!

That word Foool is best to describe one who joyfully post fake information he knows nothing about and we don't feel your present in any way.

Silverbird cinema was built buy a Nigerian and a South African rented the basement. FYI there are other Malls in the same area but with limited parking space. Amingo, 911 etc. People prefer going to shoprite because of several other social activities in the building as well as parking space in the area. So we are still above you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Observe Greatness

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2016
iblawi:

That word Foool is best to describe one who joyfully post fake information he knows nothing about and we don't feel your present in any way.

Silverbird cinema was built buy a Nigerian and a South African rented the basement. FYI there are other Malls in the same area but with limited parking space. Amingo, 911 etc. People prefer going to shoprite because of several other social activities in the building as well as parking space in the area. So we are still above you.
above us how?in population? Even the Lord knows you don't refine your own oil

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
God bless South Africa

The land of greatness

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let your soul burn with jealousy and envy
SA THE GREATEST
grin somewhere in a certain 'country' people are celebrating escalators and steam trains in 2016

#backwardnessIsASickness

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]let the pictures do the talking

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
iblawi:
pls provide a links cos I've never heard of it. Only in South Africa that unarmed men rob security officials.
You shouldn't waste your time on 'the' jayceeon,,,,he is Obviously, definitely a recycled troll....
You're just gonna do it all over again.

Hummm, I guess mzikilazi or thizaa, it could be any of them though.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Goddamn!!! What a beautiful country we have,why would a South African migrate to Europe when some of our cities are way more superior than what they got that side.....haha now I uderstand why other africans hate us

Peep the pics of Pretoria

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape province

SA the land where people talk through hard work

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Johannesburg.....sometimes we refer to it as Jozi or Jo'burg,you know how we get down in the South......

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
The city of Durban,well some call it the Zulu kingdom grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.