Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4427652 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy when are we clashing nigger areans

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Enoma222(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
THREE SOUTH. AFRICAN WOMEN RAPE A MAN THEY Kinnapp FOR THREE DAYS...........

WHY south african women rape men lolz it obvious south african women are really weak
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Enoma222:
THREE SOUTH. AFRICAN WOMEN RAPE A MAN THEY Kinnapp FOR THREE DAYS...........

WHY south african women rape men lolz
it obvious south african women are really weak
isn't this thread about which African country got the best military? If you can't post pics to show us what you got then STFU and get out of here

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Enoma222(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jayceon:
isn't this thread about which African country got the best military? If you can't post pics to show us what you got then STFU and get out of here

you are stupid ....pretend as if you have not had the news ........the stupid south african started it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
this stupid thread of hate and childishness should be closed .

Mods need to clean again the thread et ban some poeple

and anyone who have minimum knowledge about military know that the egyptian army is the strongest by faaaaaar in africa .

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Xbee007(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
chkil0:
this stupid thread of hate and childishness should be closed .

Mods need to clean again the thread et ban some poeple

and anyone who have minimum knowledge about military know that the egyptian army is the strongest by faaaaaar in africa .
Seriously, this thread was a great one until some demented fellows found their way into it.
Years of hard work and compilation of great pictures and videos was ruined before our eyes and we could do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Xbee007(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Enoma222:

you are stupid ....pretend as if you have not had the news ........the stupid south african started it
Guy, abeg just stop this childish stuff of digging out bad news from SA. No country is perfect and our Nigeria has numerous flaws as well. U guys have been doing this disgraceful battering for years now and what have you gained from it? Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Xbee007(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
Despite the crap talk from low lives from NIGGER AREA ZA still has the best MODERN WARFARE GADGETS.

IN A REAL WAR WE WOULD FLATTEN BIAFRA IN FEW SECONDS AND LEAVE ASHES THERE. kiss kiss kiss
You, Jayceon and some other people who should never have had access to internet managed to destroy this wonderful thread. Shame on you all!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Enoma222(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xbee007:

Guy, abeg just stop this childish stuff of digging out bad news from SA. No country is perfect and our Nigeria has numerous flaws as well. U guys have been doing this disgraceful battering for years now and what have you gained from it? Nothing!

Shame on you go and tell the SA pple.....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
no hard feelings if Nigeria should go to war with SA
SA has lots to lose compare to us
1.SA and the south Eastern and western Africa are not in good terms
Nigeria can easily use Namibia as base for assembling it forces ,c13 carriers ,jaguar jets alpha etc,talk about navy ,nss century and nss unity could easily lay blockage on southern south Africa waters with it receiving supplies through Namibian patrol vessels, talk about the army ,T70tanks over 100 hundreds in the eastern SA border ,12k infantry with ipv ,10kpara troopers dropped from the c13s in central SA ,not forgetting the artillery boys from Namibian border they'll give support to the infantry ,Nss thunder and Aradu could do lot of damages from western SA waters

2.Nigeria military is 5times SA own
with population of over 180m and the highest economy in Africa ,Nigerian government could easily sustain it's offensive against SA in terms of man power,troops,military production ,money and every necessities needed to bring SA to her knees.
unlike SA that has limited man power and short production person(military)
3.Nigerians are known to be rugged, if war happens between SA and NGR Nigeria has over 700k reserved personnel for the army alone (talk more of the navy and airforce) Nigerians will answer the call to defend the country's integrity.
the moral of an average Nigerian military is a way greater than SA's

4 .Nigeria controls almost entire west Africa (ECOWAS) I'm sure you've heard of ecomg (ECOWAS monitoring group)its has a standing army of 50k ,almost the number of SA's army
,ECOWAS it self has over 70k standing forces ,with each member states funding the military ,hit one ,hit all ,do you think ECOWAS will stand by and watch you mess up with their boss??
I know you'll call NATO (northern Atlantic treaty organization) Nigeria and Most of NATO members have military treaty signed ,Nigeria and Russia has treaty signed on defence, Nigeria and UK has treaty signed, Nigeria and Egypt has treaty signed Nigeria has treaty signed with even notorious NK
,China, Malaysia ,India, Pakistan The US just to mention few,no be only una get friends
5.western Africa are united unlike southern Africa that that Namibia is acquiring War ships against SA's threat and Lesotho having nothing to do with SA

I don't pray for war ,but if war comes I'll proudly give up the ghost for Green White Green

I dont mind taking the role as a suicide bomber sef

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DictatorZAR1: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nicheey:
no hard feelings if Nigeria should go to war with SA
SA has lots to lose compare to us
1.SA and the south Eastern and western Africa are not in good terms
Nigeria can easily use Namibia as base for assembling it forces ,c13 carriers ,jaguar jets alpha etc,talk about navy ,nss century and nss unity could easily lay blockage on southern south Africa waters with it receiving supplies through Namibian patrol vessels, talk about the army ,T70tanks over 100 hundreds in the eastern SA border ,12k infantry with ipv ,10kpara troopers dropped from the c13s in central SA ,not forgetting the artillery boys from Namibian border they'll give support to the infantry ,Nss thunder and Aradu could do lot of damages from western SA waters

2.Nigeria military is 5times SA own
with population of over 180m and the highest economy in Africa ,Nigerian government could easily sustain it's offensive against SA in terms of man power,troops,military production ,money and every necessities needed to bring SA to her knees.
unlike SA that has limited man power and short production person(military)
3.Nigerians are known to be rugged, if war happens between SA and NGR Nigeria has over 700k reserved personnel for the army alone (talk more of the navy and airforce) Nigerians will answer the call to defend the country's integrity.
the moral of an average Nigerian military is a way greater than SA's

4 .Nigeria controls almost entire west Africa (ECOWAS) I'm sure you've heard of ecomg (ECOWAS monitoring group)its has a standing army of 50k ,almost the number of SA's army
,ECOWAS it self has over 70k standing forces ,with each member states funding the military ,hit one ,hit all ,do you think ECOWAS will stand by and watch you mess up with their boss??
I know you'll call NATO (northern Atlantic treaty organization) Nigeria and Most of NATO members have military treaty signed ,Nigeria and Russia has treaty signed on defence, Nigeria and UK has treaty signed, Nigeria and Egypt has treaty signed Nigeria has treaty signed with even notorious NK
,China, Malaysia ,India, Pakistan The US just to mention few,no be only una get friends
5.western Africa are united unlike southern Africa that that Namibia is acquiring War ships against SA's threat and Lesotho having nothing to do with SA

I don't pray for war ,but if war comes I'll proudly give up the ghost for Green White Green

I dont mind taking the role as a suicide bomber sef

Leprosy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Leprosy

runs in your family

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MrCork: 1:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

majority of SAd ain't xenophobic. so I'm not worried about anything. we share the same mentality except for those few ones

angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrCork:

angry
what's wrong
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MrCork: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

what's wrong

...well u makin our *kondo* standddddddup.....kaiiii see hips! cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrCork:

close your eyes
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrCork:

lol na true oo ,choi iffa nack this one ehh ,1 year pass inno gree nack
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

close your eyes

choi ,aunty you're south African shey ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nicheey:

choi ,aunty you're south African shey ?
Yeah I am
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Yeah I am

oh thought as much ,na una dey get dha kin thing ,hope you don't mind iffa mail you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nicheey:

oh thought as much ,na una dey get dha kin thing ,hope you don't mind iffa mail you?
I don't understand the first part
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I don't understand the first part

I said ,I already thought you were south African but was skeptical
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nicheey:

I said ,I already thought you were south African but was skeptical
oh...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=58389406]

oh...[/quote

btw how frequent are you with SAA?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nicheey(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

oh...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nicheey:

I'm not
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shakitbobo: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Do you know that you can make money from your bedroom globally with your smart phone, laptop and desktop?
Do you know that it is possible for you to have your own company like GONGA, JUMIA OR QUICK TELLER? All these are possible with PIUNI TECHNOLOGY. Come and experience the biggest Technology Business Expo in Nigeria and learn how it works.
And start earning $400 to $1000 weekly, if your business grow you can earn these amount or above daily.
DATE: 29TH JULY 2017
VENUE: BARCELONA HOTEL behind Amingo Super
Market, Wuse ll, Abuja
TIME: 10AM PROMPT
This event is free but strictly by invitation. Kindly contact MOSES @ 08135827362 OR 07013822150 for Seats Reservation. See you there!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by medic555(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
i am new on this but my vote goes to the nigerians Naijafor life they may not have the tech as of now but the nigerian armed forces are the fiercest fighting forces on the african continenet without foreign help for 7 years they have contended with the most deadly terror group boko haram

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
You are likely white are u?
kwametut:
I have to respect the other bloggers like the SA chaps. Otherwise I DARE U AND KNOW YOU'RE ILL-INFORMED like many of your kin. Nigerians are liars even during xenophobic attacks there were claims by nigerian media that 10 nigerians were killed in S.A The old xenophobic pics were trending. The 35 year old DUMMIES like Linda Ikeji bloggs were behind the LIES. angry angry angry angry

LYING BASTARDS, the world today knows the names of those who died by nationality. Ethiopian,Bangladeshi,Malawian and Zimbo, ZERO nigerian despite lies by their media.

BELOW nigeria UNDER BRITISH COLONIAL RULE... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.