Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo (54945 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Angelanest: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2017
A woman accused of being a kidnapper met her Waterloo after an alleged failed operation in Ibadan, Oyo state capital. According to a trending video footage posted online, the woman confessed to being a kidnapper after she was nabbed by residents and interrogated in Yoruba language.

Many clothes and other materials of her supposed victims were discovered in a bag she was carrying.

She was stripped off her clothes, beaten and disgraced by the mob who left her injured before handing her over to police operatives in the area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/alleged-female-kidnapper-apprehended-residents-ibadan-photos.html

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Someone wake me up if this post finally make front page I have something to say.

It shall not be well with kidnappers nation wide.

18 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by teebankz10(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2017
And why did they hand her over to the police
The way Evans,their boss/mentor's case is being handled mellowly makes me support the killing of kidnappers by angry mobs and the corpse handed over to the police. cry undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Evablizin(f): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Good.

The wicked will never go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2017
angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2017
teebankz10:
G

For Goat angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Igbos

Look at her face

The blogger is trying to do some cover up

She was interrogated in Yoruba

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be

9 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Evablizin(f): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos

Look at her face

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be

Oga is too early to be smoking dried cow faeces,runaway from such act is not good for your brain.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by olasaad(f): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Look at her like a mad woman.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dollyjoy(f): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2017
I think the matter should be investigated. She probably confessed under pressure and to save her life. Say no to jungle justice.

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by python1: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos

Look at her face

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be
Even me, I noticed it, na dem.

8 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dainformant(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
I used to respect you until now... must you bring in tribalism or ethnicity into everything... there was a time you were always making sense on Nairaland... smh

Here's the link of her being interrogated in Yoruba >>>> https://web.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1717323851697838/

sarrki:
Igbos

Look at her face

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Please put 'disturbing pictures'
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by python1: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Evablizin:

Oga is too early to be smoking dried cow faeces,runaway from such act is not good for your brain.
[/s]
Don't talk to a patriot that way. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Queenlovely(f): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Money money money! It is the root of all evil. When you have 2 Naira, you will have 2 Naira problems. Forget it and do your thing
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Evablizin(f): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Ok sir but educate your patriot on what i said,very important.

Is not good for a matured man to be acting like a suckling.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Habakus: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by python1: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Evablizin:
He is a patriot. Patriots are gentlemen, they don't smoke. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Sprumbabafather: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2017
I know this woman, used to live in Molete. They called her Iya basira, she sold food in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Evablizin(f): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
python1:

He is a patriot. Patriots are gentlemen, they don't smoke. cheesy
grin i don't agree with you,NL patriots are chain smokers,i mean drug lords. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Lalas247(f): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Evans Intern shocked

See as she be ... Biko how this wan take kidnap person grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Habakus: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
I expect the Op of this thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4153924/yorubas-under-attack#62038558
and some other suspicious characters there to start screaming 'Yorubas are under attack! ' Where's the evidence linking this woman to the crime? ' 'Those clothes in her possession, do you know if she does laundry for them?'
All these while ritualist dens proliferate everywhere.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dollytino4real(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2017
see the way she is ugly! and ugly people can like evil or do bad tins.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]

God bless you
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by sarrki(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
dainformant:
I used to respect you until now... must you bring in tribalism or ethnicity into everything... there was a time you were always making sense on Nairaland... smh

Here's the link of her being interrogated in Yoruba >>>> https://web.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1717323851697838/

OK boss
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Evablizin:

Is not good for a matured man to be acting like a suckling.

Evablizin mechonu

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Evablizin(f): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2017
tongue
sarrki:

Evablizin mechonu
tongue

If only you will get small sense.

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Evil ppl

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Where's the nudes na?? angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Learnstuffs: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Jungle justice. The big thieves go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.