Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization (35107 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by MrBigiman: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
TSTV is rubbish. I stand by my word anyday.

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by XaviDayo(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Another #Scam. .....

Government is crazy

Private Businesses turning into MMM

BobRisky represented Nigeria in Ghana (Aye ooooo)

Who ever is driving this country should pls stop.....

I wan come down

Hisses

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by JIGHU(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
[1quote author=Luxuryconsult post=62056831]DSTV been dey use jazz.. I don know tey tey.. Them no want competition. Thing wey dem just launch wey don dey get this kain wahala.. I hope this TSTV will lasts 6 months at least.[/quote]

KWESE TV is a competition and verified and have EPL and good programmes
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Lol nobody can sue TSTV. I bet you don't know CTL and Metro.
those ones are not making noise na. Many pple dont knw dem. Wat tstv is doing is illegal abeg

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by talk2percy(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Dstv are losers!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by HAH: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2017
All this wahala because of EPL and UCL, the government can easily handle this by making sure Nigeria is no long lumped in subsaharan Africa by premier league, half of multichoice customers are Nigerians tv companies can easily come together under the banner of BON to buy the rights.

By the way satellites tv is on its way for extinction as data get cheaper everyone will move to IPTV, even the arsenal game that brought all this brouhaha to tstv I watched it on IPTV and it consumed 400mb, as data gets cheaper many can afford this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Spylord48: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Some stupid Nigerians and busybody. Who send you to chat BeIN Sports? I've been watching BeIN Sports on CTL and Metro digital cable stations in PH for over 15 years. They were known as Al Jazeera sports until 2013 when they changed to BeIN sports. All these na to frustrate TSTV. DStv agents, e no go better for una.

you might have been watching it but I don't think it is available in many places and they hardly make noise the way Tstv did and you didn't know whom and whom they had an agreement with. Am not supporting Dstv but one thing with all these established business is that you can just start up and challenge them and they keep mute.they must fight back.

What tstv should have done is to penetrate the market slowly and noiselessly.That the best way to challenge a competitor in such a monopolistic business like that.
they need to clear the air on all these accusations than keeping quiet.

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by NotComplaining: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2017
menwongo:
I still don't understand how Nigeria
cockroaches survive inside microwave, Gas
cooker Oven e.t.c
You will be warming food and you will see them
walking inside like Shedrack, Meshack and
Abednego. Does it mean they also serve a
mighty God?

Scientists say cockroaches can survive a nuclear holocaust and will be the last creatures on earth should one happen.

Theyre natural born survivors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2017
JIGHU:
[1quote author=Luxuryconsult post=62056831]DSTV been dey use jazz.. I don know tey tey.. Them no want competition. Thing wey dem just launch wey don dey get this kain wahala.. I hope this TSTV will lasts 6 months at least.

KWESE TV is a competition and verified and have EPL and good programmes
kwese? From that name, it seems that'd be owned by ghanaian company or so.. Plenty decoder dey ghana anyway. Why dem never wan make Nigeria home based company survive, na en concern me? Wetin we do them? Abi na Naija own kwese tv?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by AuroraB(f): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Some stupid Nigerians and busybody. Who send you to chat BeIN Sports? I've been watching BeIN Sports on CTL and Metro digital cable stations in PH for over 15 years. They were known as Al Jazeera sports until 2013 when they changed to BeIN sports. All these na to frustrate TSTV. DStv agents, e no go better for una.
Don't mind the PI undecided
When he's done chatting with BeIN, he should go destroy every TSTV decoder naa grin

3 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by otunbaajamu(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Qatar Owned.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Adisaowalla: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
In as much as I feel DSTV dey rip us off with their exorbitant subscriptions, I think we need to face reality - access to all EPL, Laliga, CL games at a rate of 3k per month (plus 20gb free as incentive) appeared to be a scam from the outset.

I find it hilarious that people are even pointing accusing fingers at DSTV for the woes of TSTV. How is it DSTV's fault that TSTV failed to sort themselves out before rolling out a promo that looked dubious & deceitful from the start?

Those talking about supporting TSTV - the only support y'all can render is to financially assist the CEO in procuring the legitimate rights to broadcast the matches he promised - huffing and puffing on a faceless forum wouldn't solve the man's problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by gozzlin: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Rubbish! So I should not buy tstv decoder because there are no live matches on their platform? In Bobrisky's voice: Bad bele aters!

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Dam5reey(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
fashrola:

I guess you know that such information is confidential and not for public consumption?

Im not asking a the licence it self.. We do See RC **** at every bank.
Just an official statement is enough
When Tecno partner with Mancity it was not hidden.. They should post a link to Grand Sport partnered with beIN sports..
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Lexusgs430: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Simply use Mobdro to view BEIN..........

3 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Rnbstar1(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
TSTV all the way ,dstv go back to SA and milk your people dry .quote author=jomoh post=62056872]I don't care. TSTV Has come to stay.

I will buy Nigerian to grow nigeria.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by greenguy: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
TSTV said it from day one that they have 'a non disclosure agreement with beIN'.

If that guy is not an agent somewhere trying to pull down one's business at all cost, what business has he with verifying TSTV's agreement with beIN? Did they steal your money or force money out of your pocket? Stupid man. If you have done business before in your miserable life or can imagine what investment has gone into this project you will not be fast to discredit the whole idea. Oversabi wikiii you! Nigerians are the biggest problem of Nigeria.

Even common sense tells you you don't come out to the public to claim right to one's intellectual property in this era of legal enlightenment worse off on television and other media.

It's only wise that we fold our hands and watch how this unfolds.

7 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by okomogo(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Bad belle shall, going any length to discredit someone. In my opinion, beIN sports may have some non disclosure agreement. They don't have a right to broadcast live matches in Nigeria and if you expect them to agree they have any arrangement then you are not wise enough. beIN sports is secretly selling her decoders in Kenya, Uganda and some other African countries where they don't have broadcast rights, they have always denied the allegations of such from government of Uganda but that doesn't mean they are not doing it. If they accept to such agreement, DSTV can sue them. Take it or leave it there is something between TSTV AND beIN, why are the likes of CTL, CMTV AND METRO DIGITAL still broadcasting beIN sports live matches in Nigeria without challenge. Think

8 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by patdee: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
why are we wicked to ourselves. TSTV and the Government are trying to ensure we are not milk by DSTV yet we cant come together as Nigeria to support TSTV. i spoke with TSTV customer care. they actually explained their system was hacked and i believe that too. even with 6,300 you cant watch UCL with DSTV. with 9,900 you can only watch EPL,LALIGA and UCL. while TSTV want to give us EPL,LALIGA,UCL,UEL,SERIE A,LIGUE 1,BUNDESLIGA,CARABAO CUP etc for just 3,000 and we dont want them to succeed. NIGERIA YOUTH YOU GUYS ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED. WE LOVE SLAVERY.

8 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Dam5reey(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:

What license agreement! have been surfing EPL matches on my tab for years through BEIN sport, maybe i need to upload my license too DSTV will do every thing possible to make TSTV fail, we complain of the government but we are actually the problem, same way MTN are frustrating GLO through data cable sabotage. I just pity this generation! TSTV must succeed

Thats IPTV, they have monthly subscription.. BeIN has 18$/month package....

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by rasakwahab: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2017
either they like it or not TSTV is now a moving train which can't be stopped

5 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by okomogo(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2017
DSTV AND co, the fear of TSTV is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by kodded(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Adisaowalla:

In as much as I feel DSTV dey rip us off with their exorbitant subscriptions, I think we need to face reality - access to all EPL, Laliga, CL games at a rate of 3k per month (plus 20gb free as incentive) appeared to be a scam from the outset.

I find it hilarious that people are even pointing accusing fingers at DSTV for the woes of TSTV. How is it DSTV's fault that TSTV failed to sort themselves out before rolling out a promo that looked dubious & deceitful from the start?

Those talking about supporting TSTV - the only support y'all can render is to financially assist the CEO in procuring the legitimate rights to broadcast the matches he promised - huffing and puffing on a faceless forum wouldn't solve the man's problems.
[/s]what about CTL and metro TV that is showing EPL in se and ss for just N3500 only undecided

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Adisaowalla: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2017
kodded:
[s][/s]what about CTL and metro TV that is showing EPL in se and ss for just N3500 only undecided

How many of those matches them dey show? Why them never upstage DSTV?

Think!!

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2017
fuckboys:
DStv agents everywhere angry

Truly yorubas are the true problem of Nigeria, I were for this country cry
I think your problem starts when you are trying to defraud people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Dam5reey(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2017
seuncyrus:
For those that do not know TSTV was supposed to start selling their decoders and begin full transmission on Nov 1...but we're told to get strong or qsat decoder to get their channels on a certain frequency for a month "FREE TEST".... some of us did, and the result is in the picture below

In as much as I really love TSTV to succeed and also see them destroy the monopoly of DSTV...TSTV seem to be jailbreaking bein sports channel using internet protocol IPTV. What you are watching is just direct streaming of bein sports via internet.

You just spoke my mind,

Most Nigeria always fall for cheap offer and they will loss their sense on thinking... Maybe due to lack of knowledge...

See the opinion I shared and was tagged an agent

The logic is simple...
Tstv has bought IPTV with full access to watch bein Sports...

When there is match they will stream the match from bein Sports using mainone Data... � and transmit through any of the grand channel... They can block the bein Sports logo and cover with Grand sports �

If mainone falls no matches for Una...�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by fosch: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Nigeria remains her own problem. We want to be controlled by SA when we have capacity to create something better n larger than Dstv, even enter other African mkts. Americans don't have this wicked mindset about their own. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by LordofNaija: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Even if TSTV decoder no gree on, bros i go biy am like that. my money my life. DSTV GO hear nweeh

4 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by olabrad: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
inteli:
whatever you people think you are doing, TSTV will never disclose its agreement with BeIN to you. Frustrated haters you will remain.

Why will beIN sports keep their partnership secret? Bro, wake up. it's daybreak
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Elnino4ladies: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
patdee:
why are we wicked to ourselves. TSTV and the Government are trying to ensure we are not milk by DSTV yet we cant come together as Nigeria to support TSTV. i spoke with TSTV customer care. they actually explained their system was hacked and i believe that too. even with 6,300 you cant watch UCL with DSTV. with 9,900 you can only watch EPL,LALIGA and UCL. while TSTV want to give us EPL,LALIGA,UCL,UEL,SERIE A,LIGUE 1,BUNDESLIGA,CARABAO CUP etc for just 3,000 and we dont want them to succeed. NIGERIA YOUTH YOU GUYS ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED. WE LOVE SLAVERY.

Nobody can give you EPL, LALIGA, Bundesliga, EFL etc for 3k. TSTV na scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Adisaowalla:

stage 3 of the scam - keep the dream alive - donate to tstv cheesy

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by kencoinz(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
okomogo:
Bad belle shall, going any length to discredit someone. In my opinion, beIN sports may have some non disclosure agreement. They don't have a right to broadcast live matches in Nigeria and if you expect them to agree they have any arrangement then you are not wise enough. beIN sports is secretly selling her decoders in Kenya, Uganda and some other African countries where they don't have broadcast rights, they have always denied the allegations of such from government of Uganda but that doesn't mean they are not doing it. If they accept to such agreement, DSTV can sue them. Take it or leave it there is something between TSTV AND beIN, why are the likes of CTL, CMTV AND METRO DIGITAL still broadcasting beIN sports live matches in Nigeria without challenge. Think

CTL
Cmtv
Metro digital

Does those work every part of the country?

If yes, how can one acquire either of it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' / NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality / Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.