Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Child Bride - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Child Bride (47634 Views)

The Undesired Bride / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Child Bride by Oyinda8100(f): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dis is nice tanx 4 d wonderful story
Re: The Child Bride by hardeybysy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
The story is waoh
Re: The Child Bride by Azzy994(f): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
thanks..it's a wonderful story, please update an epilogue. i beg u
Re: The Child Bride by HarmonyJael(f): 3:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one dear. Kip it up
Re: The Child Bride by emperorblog(m): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2018
great read more interesting story herr
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Child Bride by HarmonyJael(f): 2:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Aryember dear, i'll appreciate it, if u drop an epilogue in regards 2 d inheritance of Mrs Gimba(nd her grandchild wahala).
Re: The Child Bride by AryEmber(f): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Aryember dear, i'll appreciate it, if u drop an epilogue in regards 2 d inheritance of Mrs Gimba(nd her grandchild wahala).
So sorry dear but that is no longer possible for now. I have this new story in my head and coming back to this may affect me, hopefully before the year runs out sha. Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: The Child Bride by HarmonyJael(f): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
AryEmber:
So sorry dear but that is no longer possible for now. I have this new story in my head and coming back to this may affect me, hopefully before the year runs out sha. Thanks for following.
Am waiting patiently 4 d epilogue cos i really wanna knw d end. Dnt jst 4get oo.
As 4 ur new story, dnt fail 2 invite me wen u start it.
More grease 2 ya elbow.
Re: The Child Bride by lady25(f): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wonderful... Truly beautiful.... Short but fantastic. The
Re: The Child Bride by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2021
AryEmber:
So here I am, my first story ever to be shared and read by anyone other than me and my brothers. First of, I want to say that I'm like every writer you've met here(well, almost!), I am a girl.....obviously, I am a science student( not using that as an excuse for any mistake you may encounter) and this is a love story(sort of). I welcome any of your corrections, comments and criticisms(I don arrange enough tissue paper to last a life time) so feel free to drop anything. I will try and update regularly as long as there are little to no bad unforseen occurences(so help me God). Let's begin!

Wow. We have a lot in common. My first story was ‘ALICIA’, but I didn't post it on NL when I began writing, making ‘My Campus Life’ the first here. I'm also a science student... in the medical field now. 300l. Well, about to enter. Did you say you got admission then? Meaning you're in your final year now... if you've not graduated cheesy BTW, I love your story. It's muah! kiss kiss
Re: The Child Bride by AryEmber(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Jaylynn:

Wow. We have a lot in common. My first story was ‘ALICIA’, but I didn't post it on NL when I began writing, making ‘My Campus Life’ the first here. I'm also a science student... in the medical field now. 300l. Well, about to enter. Did you say you got admission then? Meaning you're in your final year now... if you've not graduated cheesy BTW, I love your story. It's muah! kiss kiss
wow! so glad we've got so much in common smiley
Jaylynn:

wow! so glad we've got so much in common. I am not in the medical field however, more like agricultural field and I should have graduated if ASUU and COVID-19 didn't enter the equation but all in good times. Thanks for checking out the story, means a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.