Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! (966 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by mrlycan: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2017
I am not here to castigate anyone and I believe everyone here is a learned person. For so many years Dstv ripped us of our hard earned cash. Watching football at the comfort of our homes has been a nightmare,from qsat,to cccam to cheats and the rest.
Now that we want to create our own,instead of supporting them we started looking for their downfall. Some jobless maggots went as far as calling being sports.. Haba...are we this foolish?

Some went as far as chatting them up and asking foolish question. I wonder what the average IQ of a nairalander is?
Now back to the message on the TV, bein sport can never wrote such a message,it shows lots of people here are fools.
Why are they not suing us for showing their matches?
We watched supersport on Qsat but Dstv finds a way to take it off without writing any message. Now let me ask this simple question ?

Whenever your dstv subscription expires,what is written on your screen?
Think Think Think. And bein will never write in Capital letters but all of us keep slamming them with insults. Well am not surprised. I wish the insults TSTV got today can be given to our so called polithifians.
That is why I love a country like Egypt, by now Dstv would have packed their belongings and leave this country. We should be driving them out and not making them stay. This is bad and I am disappointed in all of you castigating tstv.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by AntiWailer: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
mrlycan:
I am not here to castigate anyone and I believe everyone here is a learned person. For so many years Dstv ripped us of our hard earned cash. Watching football at the comfort of our homes has been a nightmare,from qsat,to cccam to cheats and the rest.
Now that we want to create our own,instead of supporting them we started looking for their downfall. Some jobless maggots went as far as calling being sports.. Haba...are we this foolish?

Some went as far as chatting them up and asking foolish question. I wonder what the average IQ of a nairalander is?
Now back to the message on the TV, bein sport can never wrote such a message,it shows lots of people here are fools.
We watched supersport on Qsat but Dstv finds a way to take it off without writing any message. Now let me ask this simple question ?

Think Think Think. And bein will never write in Capital letters but all of us keep slamming them with insults. Well am not surprised. I wish the insults TSTV got today can be given to our so called polithifians.
That is why I love a country like Egypt, by now Dstv would have packed their belongings and leave this country. We should be driving them out and not making them stay. This is bad and I am disappointed in all of you castigating tstv.

You wrote craaaaap. Craap as a result of your plenty sentiment.

You don't support illegality because it is your own.

That is the problem we are having with corruption.

Our THIEF is better than Their THIEF

TSTV should get their acts right or get the Fk off.

If Bein denied having any agreement with a Nigerian company, why cnt TSTV come up with an official statement saying that they signed agreement worth X Million Dollars with BEIN.

I support TSTV but i dnt support any Illegality or mediocrity from their management.

I think we should rise above the foolishness of calling Politicians whenever any crime is committed.

Glo came after MTN, Glo crashed the prices of SIM and call rate became per second. No need for any sentiment, the result is there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by Pierocash(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2017
There is nothing like illegality, no pay tv wil broadcast channels illegally. This is simply an attack frm dstv which i knw won't succeed this time around.dstv have been exploiting Nigerians since time immemorial and stil wish to continue bt that monopoly wil fail
Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2017
stop crying like a little bitch, or d Wailer dat u are, tstv is a scam dere package was just too good to be true,dis people where Neva serious in d first place, if u ask me dis people are nothing but fraudsters.
Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by iconceptsnig: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
sweet mouth, if naa so e easy, HITV for no crash...
Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by iconceptsnig: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

You wrote craaaaap. Craap as a result of your plenty sentiment.

You don't support illegality because it is your own.

That is the problem we are having with corruption.

Our THIEF is better than Their THIEF

TSTV should get their acts right or get the Fk off.

If Bein denied having any agreement with a Nigerian company, why cnt TSTV come up with an official statement saying thst they signed agreement worth X Million Dollars with BEIN.

I support TSTV but i dnt support any Illegality or mediocrity from their management.

I think we should rise above the foolishness of calling Politicians whenever any crime is committed.

God bless ur brain...
Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by mebad(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2017
mrlycan:

Just see what sentiments is causing your life. They didn't get their acts right and now you are screaming Nigerians ....
Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by bestpunterever: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
TSTV is a scam, I knew it when they said they had agreement with beIN but changed it to Grande sport on their list, Infact these people are fools. Enough of this TSTV jare.
Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by AutoReportNG: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Although this is not my niche, but I happen to knowan insider that's close to the CEO and also works there, I had a brief interview with him on TSTV and whats trending, these are our chats.. Please note he is not company spokesman..

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Kill TSTV On Arrival. I Just Hate This Country!!! by AutoReportNG: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
They may have their own flaws, I think they are working all round to ensure smooth transmission..

(1) (Reply)

24 Movies We Can’t Wait To See In 2019 / Motivational Pictures With Deep Meaning / [nollywood Movie] King Of Boys: The Return Of The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.