Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Sweet mum Forgive Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet mum Forgive Me (1202 Views)

19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet mum Forgive Me by Queenlovely(f): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2017
The above statement was made by my client. I am a shrink. People visit me for advice and to talk. This girl is convinced that the woman who raised her isn't her mother. She had a misunderstanding with mum. She said she never sees anything good in her, always seeing the worst in her. She always takes side with her other siblings. Officially, she is the black sheep in the family. How do I advice this kind of client.
She moved out of the house yet trouble is not far. Advice her
Re: Sweet mum Forgive Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
who convinced her that the woman is not her mum?
is it;
her mum's behaviour?
her siblings?
her neighbours?
her mum?
does she have a father?
-
if it is her mum's behaviour, i don't think that is enough to convince her, beside there are mothers who act weird to their children especially the elder ones.
-
if the other three above are or one is what convinced her, then she is atleast close to the fact that she is not her mum.
-
if she has a father , she should go up to him and clear all these before him or other understanding relatives.
-
if none give her listening ears, she should back the family, and find a place where they can't find her and live her live.
-
i can't advice her to give me the chance to talk to her family, why? it would be the worst, i mean it will likely increase the hatred on her.
-

THAT~Z~MY~OPINION

3 Likes

Re: Sweet mum Forgive Me by WhiteLavender(f): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Are you not the expert in things like this? Why are you asking for opinions from the public?
Just asking.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can A Bastard Inherit? / Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. / How To Win Your Hubby With Edikang Ikong (edikaikong Soup) AKA Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.