Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? (2782 Views)

Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Church Today / Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) / Dashrath Manjhi 'The Man Who Moved A Mountain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by wales(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2010
A mountain of bullets intercepted by policemen from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Adeniji Adele, Lagos yesterday.

My God where are we going in Nigeria

Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by jnze: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2010
I first thought it was carrots grin, but its sad that Nigerians are not moved, which thief go de move bullets like that ? i hope nigeria is not falling down.

With all that is happening in the country, our senate/ house of reps are still with their heads in the cloud. something drastic needs to be done.

maybe Nigeria should be declared an emergency state.

But I believe we need GODS intervention , FAST
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
This isn't normal. Someone has a coup on the drawing board, somewhere.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ Poster

My brother no be u alone ooo. when i first saw the picture, my mouth went wide open. Simply can fathom the whole thing. i honetly think someone some where is building a private army.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
at first I even thought it was pepper, since they say there was a pepper shortage.

lo and behold, na bullets. undecided

wicked people full naija sha. undecided

How the mighty have fallen. From groundnut pyramid to cocoa pyramid and now bullet pyramid. Lets not forget ganja pyramids.

o ma se oh. I weep for the country and its crazy elements.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
Its getting really scary by the day; God help us!
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^ just out of curiousity

what does your user id mean?
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Dolemite(f): 3:11am On Mar 20, 2010
wales:

A mountain of bullets intercepted by policemen from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Adeniji Adele, Lagos yesterday.

My God where are we going in Nigeria
Instead of praising the police for at least intercepting this, you're complaining.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by harakiri(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2010
I would like to believe those shot gun bullets were purchased for hunting purposes! There are over a million bullets there.What are they for?
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by hakanai(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
while people are killed from the heap of bullets that have escaped detections,this one goes to the museum for viewing.this is the merchants of death and destruction enriching themselves with blood money and killing the society.the least we as Nigerians can do is to provide intel to law enforcement agents to cub most of this in our society.If e good na us and if e bad na us!!!Nigerians you can help.start talking about what you see is wrong and don't be silent.It may come to you someday.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
I seriously do not see any difference between Nigerians and their leaders.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by kodewrita(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2010
Saw this on the news.

From afar it seems like a mound of beans.

[size=16pt]Imagine what would happen if each bullet actually killed one nigerian each?[/size]
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by yemipretty(f): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
I personally believe that that 'mountain of bullet' did not belong to the average gang of robbers. elections are on the way and somebody thought to 'secure their votes'.
1. If indeed the bullets were 'intercepted', where did they come from?
2. Which airport/sea port did they pass thru to get into the country?
3. If they were stolen from the national armoury, twho were the officers on duty when they were stolen>

To my mind, the security agencies and the armed forces have some questions to answer on this issue.

On a lighter note, look at the 2 hungry looking fellas beside the mountain of bullets, do they look like people that can control that volume of armoury?
Where are the guns the bullets were supposed to be used with?

Just some questions botherin my mind. Answers anyone?
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by kodewrita(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2010
@yemipretty, the election angle makes a lot of sense. Guess they are trying to stock up but the issue is that after the elections, the boys will use those to start another wave of armed robbery. It should be pretty obvious that armed robbery seems to spike after every major election nowadays. God will save us all.
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by joe4dmaks(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2010
i want to ask a question, dont you guys think its time our dear country nigeria start developing great motivational speakers? i was in a place and i heard a 13year old guy encouraged some parents, it was wao, in that young man, i saw a great 2morow motivational speaker but on the other hand was my worries, how can he come up?
Re: A Mountain Of Bullets - What Is Happening In Nigeria? by kodewrita(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
Guy we are talking bullets not motivational speakers. How's that going to solve problems? Talk only goes far, action speaks louder. I prefer motivational people to motivational speakers. Thats just talk.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Slapped By A Mad Man? / Some Nice Prayers And Good Wishes For You. / Brazilian Visa Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.