Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? (1277 Views)

What Skill Will Be Suitable To Learn With This Talent? / Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
This Talent Is Worth Millions of Dollars - Do You Have it?

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

One hurdle that I have often encountered when coaching people in my talent maximisation coaching program has always been me trying to convince most of my clients to leave music or comedy for the moment and focus on some other idle talents that needs attention. This talent can be taken as a full blown career, used to grow your business as an entrepreneur and can also be used to increase your productivity as an employee. You probably may have heard about it, or know about it, but I strongly believe that there are so many people who need to read it. So, please, show love by helping to take this to the four corners of the earth.

- Eyes For Errors

There are people who are very talented with this but don't know that it can be made Profitable. This set of people can spot an error from afar. They can also be called perfectionist. No matter how good you claim to be, a perfectionist can spot an error in your work unless it has already gone through the table of a perfectionist. Being a perfectionist is not just as a result of your experience or skills, it's a talent. While discussing with a friend sometime ago, I jokingly told her that the easiest way to know a scam email is to check the spellings and grammars, because most Internet scammers are high school dropouts. Big organizations have Perfectionists who go through their works before taking them public. Perfectionists are of different types and works in different areas. Haven't you wondered why some foreign products looks perfect? So, when next you see a product that looks excellent, please know that it has gone through the table of a Perfectionist.

As a perfectionist, you can work as a freelancer or work as an employee. Africa needs people who have eyes for errors. With the help of a perfectionist, the percentage error of a product can be reduced to the barest minimum. The improper maximization of this great talent by people who possess it as well as the refusal of individuals and corporate organizations in this part of the world to employ the service of perfectionists is the cause of the high rate of mediocre products around the continent of Africa. A perfectionist is quite different from a critic. Why a critic criticises, a perfectionist corrects and advises.
Some perfectionist can spot errors but may not be able to profer adequate solutions, but that doesn't mean that they lack the talent. Meanwhile, a perfectionist who has been able to develop his or her talent can spot errors as well as proffer ways to overcome them.

I want you to examine yourself and see if you possess this great talent because the world is in dire need of that idle gift in you.
I strongly believe that you have been blessed by this piece, please share.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach.

Tel: 07052931208

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun obinnau divepen1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Shinapraise(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have this talent pls can u mentor me more chat me up on Whatssap 08161127336

1 Like

Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by billpete89: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have. It Sir. How can I give it to the world?

1 Like

Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by AfricaGotTalent: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
JohnspeakU:

One hurdle that I have often encountered when coaching people in my talent maximisation coaching program has always been me trying to convince most of my clients to leave music or comedy for the moment and focus on some other idle talents that needs attention. This talent can be taken as a full blown career, used to grow your business as an entrepreneur and can also be used to increase your productivity as an employee. You probably may have heard about it, or know about it, but I strongly believe that there are so many people who need to read it. So, please, show love by helping to take this to the four corners of the earth.

- Eyes For Errors

There are people who are very talented with this but don't know that it can be made Profitable. This set of people can spot an error from afar. They can also be called perfectionist. No matter how good you claim to be, a perfectionist can spot an error in your work unless it has already gone through the table of a perfectionist. Being a perfectionist is not just as a result of your experience or skills, it's a talent. While discussing with a friend sometime ago, I jokingly told her that the easiest way to know a scam email is to check the spellings and grammars, because most Internet scammers are high school dropouts. Big organizations have Perfectionists who go through their works before taking them public. Perfectionists are of different types and works in different areas. Haven't you wondered why some foreign products looks perfect? So, when next you see a product that looks excellent, please know that it has gone through the table of a Perfectionist.

As a perfectionist, you can work as a freelancer or work as an employee. Africa needs people who have eyes for errors. With the help of a perfectionist, the percentage error of a product can be reduced to the barest minimum. The improper maximization of this great talent by people who possess it as well as the refusal of individuals and corporate organizations in this part of the world to employ the service of perfectionists is the cause of the high rate of mediocre products around the continent of Africa. A perfectionist is quite different from a critic. Why a critic criticises, a perfectionist corrects and advises.
Some perfectionist can spot errors but may not be able to profer adequate solutions, but that doesn't mean that they lack the talent. Meanwhile, a perfectionist who has been able to develop his or her talent can spot errors as well as proffer ways to overcome them.

I want you to examine yourself and see if you possess this great talent because the world is in dire need of that idle gift in you.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue

Great piece

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
JohnspeakU:

- Eyes For Errors

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
JohnspeakU:

- Eyes For Errors

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by don4real18(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
JohnspeakU:

- Eyes For Errors

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue

"One hurdle that I often encounter when coaching"
I will love to know how to monetize this talent
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Shinapraise:
I have this talent pls can u mentor me more chat me up on Whatssap 08161127336

Yes I can. Please send me an email to Johnspeaklife@gmail.com
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
don4real18:

"One hurdle that I often encounter when coaching" I will love to know how to monetize this talent
Please send me an email to Johnspeaklife@gmail.com
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2017
billpete89:
I have. It Sir. How can I give it to the world?

It's not a day's job but is very possible. Please send me an email. Thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
A perfectionist here... cheesy....

Mels are so gifted!

I have a lot of gifts that can be monetized ohh ... Organizing, Analyzing, spotting errors, advicing, resolving disputes, remembering details and events...

Woww.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Uba Graduate Trainee/entry Level / Become A Professional CCTV/DSTV/INTERCOM Installer / 1st Bank Inteview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.