Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (43677 Views)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
awon oniro, dem lier

who gat one meme to back up my posts lipsrsealed

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by LUGBE: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
You loved him bc you saw wealth in Ghana, so you quickly opened your legs without him doing the tradition, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

Would you have loved him if he is poor, when he was booking flights for you, you didn't tell us

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oga o

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Alexanderbells2: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by swagkingcole(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol This guy na Goat.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,
God will not give you another innocent man as your own husband.
Your destiny now is to become a side chick or a babymama.

You are now a fairly-used, totally depreciated item of betting and no man in his right sense should even imagine marrying you.
It's even wicked of you to desire having a husband of your own with all your baggage and past.

You turned down all the boys in your area, but fell for the one who could take you to Ghana....(ordinary Ghana).
Turns out you were not decent but a worthless opportunistic gold-digger.

You got served and I pray many more materialistic shortsighted tramps like you get served.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Ahmiee(f): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

You are now a fairly-used, totally depreciated item of betting and no man in his right sense should even imagine marrying you.
It's even wicked of you to desire having a husband of your own with all your baggage and past.

You turned down all the boys in your area, but fell for the one who could take you to Ghana....(ordinary Ghana).

You got served and I pray many more materialistic shortsighted tramps like you get served.
immature thing that feel the world revolve around cash and money. im sure is ur type the lady just described now. i really dont know what is wrong with nigerian men. when they have made money, they feel any female that come along is a gold digger. for you to support this single act it shows how heartless you are. shes fairly use cause she accepted his ass after how many years of disturbing her. if she didnt accept is another thingy, u feel any woman in her right sense will agree to marry the man after knowing hes past? is only achievement is to get her to ghana fvk her and leave with pregnanacy you feel is only men that has the right to look for a good wife. aftrr your stupid past u go and look for an innocent girl to marry. even if the girl is a gold digger, he has no right to treat her in that manner.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by sisisioge: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ooohh sheet! This is so sad! It is well o.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by savictory2(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
greatnaija01:
congrats for being a specimen
Specimen indeed grin grin grin
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by MASTERCC: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
[One day ,he will look for you.but for now,no way cos hes under spell.
Also you open your inner xters so soon and he thought maybe he chosed the wrong one.
So sorry
quote author=deturla post=62065202]The heart of a man is truly and desperately wicked. I know things are happening, but this story from an Instagram user is shocking as it is true. What more can one say about a man who got a lady pregnant and then dumped her after giving birth to TWINS, saying he had a bet with his friends to get her pregnant and dump her.

I mean, how did we get here? Read the shocking story below:

I met this guy in 2013, he slid into my DM but I refused him. He was still on till 2015 June, I accepted. Then I just completed my NYSC so I was free. He asked we go together to visit him home at Accra, I did agree and we went there. It was quite nice with him but I noticed he was hot tempered but just believed he will change because I loved him. Then 6 months into the relationship he hit me twice so I gave up and wanted to leave cos I was in Accra for his birthday and it didn’t go well at all.

Just three days to when my flight was booked, I discovered I was pregnant and I told him. He seemed happy and said he is sorry and ready to settle down so three months later the introduction ceremony took place and was agreed by my family to come pay my bride price by last immediately I deliver but along the line when I was 6 months gone he was doing stuffs like I am a pest..I was so frustrated and sad that I had constant high blood pressure. Then he started dating one Ghanaian girl.

A girl I knew and she used to do my pedicure and nails and stuff…I confronted him but he lied about it. Then I knew my life was doomed. I delivered my twin kids July last year and two weeks about my delivery, he sat me down and said he can’t marry me that he is a in a relationship with the Ghana girl and I should just try to forget about him… I told my family, he denied in front of them and instead he said I don’t like his family members, that’s why he told me that.

Three months later he moved me and the kids to Benin where he rented a comfortable apartment for just 3 days. After that his phone started ringing in the morning, and I wake him up. To my surprise he slapped me and started shouting that it was a lie he had a bet on me with his friends in Ghana that I was forming innocent girl and didn’t want to f**k any guy in the area so he never loved me.

I fainted immediately and was rushed to the hospital by the driver. I woke up my whole life was turned upside down. He traveled without even seeing me. Later got a text from him that he sent 200k into my account to use for kids it’s over. When I need anything for the kids he will send. That was how I stayed in the house with the kids till the rent expired and he said he can’t pay anymore and I should get a smaller one, so I did he paid and here I am alone with my kids trying to stay strong.

Lest I forget, he slept with my maid and sister living with me lol. Well, God will give me my own husband some day I know.

Mind-blowing story, this is. Something tells me this guy is not acting normally! Has he been hypnotized or something? If you were in her shoes, what will you do? Move on like she did?

Ladies, this is all for you. FALL in LOVE with YOUR HEAD and NOT your HEART!

http://deedeesblog.com/shocking-story-he-had-bet-with-his-friends/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, davide470, ednut1 [/quote]
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lo
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by rafabenitez: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

once again u spoke my mind,gold diggers everywia,boss wia hv u been,rlly miss ur unbiased views and comments.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

There is something about the way you post. I want to really hit 'Like' for the sense of straightforwardness and sensibility between the lines. However, I guess your post is just 'too straightforward and eventually demeaning'.

In summary like someone said already; it is a situation - painful and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by indoorscholar(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ahmiee:
immature thing that feel the world revolve around cash and money. im sure is ur type the lady just described now. i really dont know what is wrong with nigerian men.

The man in question is Ghanaian not Nigerian.

when they have made money, they feel any female that come along is a gold digger. for you to support this single act it shows how heartless you are. shes fairly use cause she accepted his ass after how many years of disturbing her. if she didnt accept is another thingy, u feel any woman in her right sense will agree to marry the man after knowing hes past?

Yes women will accept him, because by ans large, women are decieved by what they hear and a little money(look at hugh hefner).
Two days ago,i settled a young lady that was beaten black n blue by d boyfriend, the following morning, she went back to him.

is only achievement is to get her to ghana fvk her and leave with pregnanacy you feel is only men that has the right to look for a good wife. aftrr your stupid past u go and look for an innocent girl to marry. even if the girl is a gold digger, he has no right to treat her in that manner.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by megareal: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
I swear some women are born stupid. Love? That word irritates me as most people don't even know what it means to be in love. They substitute stupidity for love.

Use protection , una no go hear, now innocents kids have been brought in to suffer. angry

Just pick up the pieces and move on and use ur head better next time.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by fredagu: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
saraki2019:
first o alll
you fornicate
fornication is a sin
the first step is to ask for repentance
secondly , be happy that you are married to such man
i don c u pastor na ur type dey mestubate 4 public toilet
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Threebear:

You're handsome kiss
Ass burster alert
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Alwaysking: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is a fabricated lie.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Alwaysking: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
megareal:
I swear some women are born stupid. Love? That word irritates me as most people don't even know what it means to be in love. They substitute stupidity for love.

Use protection , una no go hear, now innocents kids have been brought in to suffer. angry

Just pick up the pieces and move on and use ur head better next time.
I love you
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
leksmedia:
On the last day when men will stand in judgment, even the devil will be scared and send some people out of hell to go and form their own hell because they are more wicked than the devil.

Why would anyone wanna go through all those problems just because of a bet??
I can imagine the emotional trauma. That's why I always warn ladies don't make mouth in front of boys that no one can have you, some dude can act innocent with you for 20 years just because they wanna prove what's not

Anyways I'm just a website designer what do I know?
Hmmm may God save us daughters of Eve from sons of Adam...
I remember several yrs ago in school when I was dating a guy I was deeply in love with nd I believed he loved me too.
I had too many to drink one night that I opened my mouth nd was spewing God knows wat, but I remember boasting of been a heart breaker and was really proud of it. Fast forward to d following week d guy started behaving funny, he wouldn't see me nor answer my calls i was so emotionally distraught, when I eventually saw him this guy told me point blank that he's done with me as he's broken my record of breaking guys heart first, was I stunned? Yes!
I thot I wouldn't survive that heartbreak o, bt I thank God 2day...
That was how I learnt d hard way to keep my mouth shut cheesy
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by victons(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
the story is obviously Cooked up
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by leksmedia: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Hmmm may God save us daughters of Eve from sons of Adam...
I remember several yrs ago in school when I was dating a guy I was deeply in love with nd I believed he loved me too.
I had too many to drink one night that I opened my mouth nd was spewing God knows wat, but I remember boasting of been a heart breaker and was really proud of it. Fast forward to d following week d guy started behaving funny, he wouldn't see me nor answer my calls i was so emotionally distraught, when I eventually saw him this guy told me point blank that he's done with me as he's broken my record of breaking guys heart first, was I stunned? Yes!
I thot I wouldn't survive that heartbreak o, bt I thank God 2day...
That was how I learnt d hard way to keep my mouth shut cheesy

He is even a good guy another one would have messed around with you before leaving you.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Did he win the bet ?
no, na you win am
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
saraki2019:
first o alll
you fornicate
fornication is a sin
the first step is to ask for repentance
secondly , be happy that you are married to such man
oga they are not married yet
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by OdaNobunaga(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

This your regular absence, is it because you are serving barn or something else. I usually look forward to your comments. Cheers grin
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Fourwinds: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

you just spoke my mind..
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
leksmedia:

He is even a good guy another one would have messed around with you before leaving you.
D story didn't end there o, dis one went unto my friend who has had eye on him since we got 2gether but they kept it a secret till I left school not long afterwards.
We only dated for couple of weeks tho.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Rajosh(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

lol. Nwamaikpe my G. Very funny but truthful. I don't feel pity for her also. They always fall for bad guys and treat nice guys like shit.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by 1234onyekwe: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Apina:
Heartbreaking. To fvck and dump her is bad enough but getting her pregnant cos of a bet, a bloody fvcking bet, is worse than wickedness.
Dude, it's like them ladies ve not dealt with u,when they do then u 'll know.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by IkpuMmadu: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
deturla:
The heart of a man is truly and desperately wicked. I know things are happening, but this story from an Instagram user is shocking as it is true. What more can one say about a man who got a lady pregnant and then dumped her after giving birth to TWINS, saying he had a bet with his friends to get her pregnant and dump her.

I mean, how did we get here? Read the shocking story below:

I met this guy in 2013, he slid into my DM but I refused him. He was still on till 2015 June, I accepted. Then I just completed my NYSC so I was free. He asked we go together to visit him home at Accra, I did agree and we went there. It was quite nice with him but I noticed he was hot tempered but just believed he will change because I loved him. Then 6 months into the relationship he hit me twice so I gave up and wanted to leave cos I was in Accra for his birthday and it didn’t go well at all.

Just three days to when my flight was booked, I discovered I was pregnant and I told him. He seemed happy and said he is sorry and ready to settle down so three months later the introduction ceremony took place and was agreed by my family to come pay my bride price by last immediately I deliver but along the line when I was 6 months gone he was doing stuffs like I am a pest..I was so frustrated and sad that I had constant high blood pressure. Then he started dating one Ghanaian girl.

A girl I knew and she used to do my pedicure and nails and stuff…I confronted him but he lied about it. Then I knew my life was doomed. I delivered my twin kids July last year and two weeks about my delivery, he sat me down and said he can’t marry me that he is a in a relationship with the Ghana girl and I should just try to forget about him… I told my family, he denied in front of them and instead he said I don’t like his family members, that’s why he told me that.

Three months later he moved me and the kids to Benin where he rented a comfortable apartment for just 3 days. After that his phone started ringing in the morning, and I wake him up. To my surprise he slapped me and started shouting that it was a lie he had a bet on me with his friends in Ghana that I was forming innocent girl and didn’t want to f**k any guy in the area so he never loved me.

I fainted immediately and was rushed to the hospital by the driver. I woke up my whole life was turned upside down. He traveled without even seeing me. Later got a text from him that he sent 200k into my account to use for kids it’s over. When I need anything for the kids he will send. That was how I stayed in the house with the kids till the rent expired and he said he can’t pay anymore and I should get a smaller one, so I did he paid and here I am alone with my kids trying to stay strong.

Lest I forget, he slept with my maid and sister living with me lol. Well, God will give me my own husband some day I know.

Mind-blowing story, this is. Something tells me this guy is not acting normally! Has he been hypnotized or something? If you were in her shoes, what will you do? Move on like she did?

Ladies, this is all for you. FALL in LOVE with YOUR HEAD and NOT your HEART!

http://deedeesblog.com/shocking-story-he-had-bet-with-his-friends/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, davide470, ednut1

Women will always be fantastically stupid and daft
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

So on point. Thanks for that. If I see that nigga I go buy am 3 bottles of Guinness African Special

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by IkpuMmadu: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Babes wet never born never marry
Babes wet get one is hutsling

Now this one come get two

The truth is she should kiss bye bye to an innocent man

Either she is side chick or brace up for widowers and divorcees

Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by BestDataDeals(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,

Who be this f***l. What gave you the right to speak so bad of someone you don't know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.