Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,361 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (43597 Views)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by GloriaNinja(f): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
nope that's not the definition of a fvckboy...a fvckboy is someone you actually want to fvck just for fvcking sake
funny
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by GloriaNinja(f): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Nah... There's difference between fucckboy and Playa. A fucckboy will never break your heart intentionally...
A Playa seeks to do just that.
Fucckboys will never lead you to believe that they have long term interest in you. But Playas do. Fucckboys will let you know codedly from the start that they're only interested in your body.... A Playa preaches heaven and earth... Fucckboys ain't taken serious by ladies. Playas are taken seriously, fought for, condoned and hoped on by ladies.

Lastly a fucckboy won't say I love you if he finds out that you take that sentence serious. A Playa will feed you with that sentence if he ever gets a hint that you love that sentence.
means you must be under one of that category, lol
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by blank(f): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2017
This is a a stupid story and is a lie. This was a Yoruba movie they showed on TV. The poster then turned it to his lie.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Threebear:

Why do you care? kiss
I don't. the day you get caught would for naija definitely be your last.
motherfucker.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Threebear(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2017
jamarifox:
I don't. the day you get caught would for naija definitely be your last.
motherfucker.
I won't, not until I've had your sweet ass.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
blank:
This is a a stupid story and is a lie. This was a Yoruba movie they showed on TV. The poster then turned it to his lie.
no be lie o. He got d story from one of his page followers on insta. I checked d babes profile. She truly had twins o

1 Like

Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by otunba88(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
cococandy:

The fact that you people agree with that soulless and heartless post shows why people who generalize about nigerian men being assholes are generally correct

Fvcking mor0ns:
Don't be angry nd we re not assholes nd scums bt if u still ave an aorta of home training u will then comprehend our point of view. Those guys u qouted, my humble self included don't ave time to explain everything. Good day dear!!
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by deturla: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2017
ednut1:
no be lie o. He got d story from one of his page followers on insta. I checked d babes profile. She truly had twins o

Thank you.

A lot of Nairalanders are ignorant of what is happening in this world. You better be grateful and thankful for being in a position to say, fake lie, fake story, fake news, hollywood scripted movie, Nollywood shenanigans.

Even after showing one of the lady's Instagram profile picture on my screenshot, some of the NLers in here could still not wrap their heads around it! I don't know what name to give you to bunch!

Una never see anything. Things we see and hear will SHOCK you out of YOUR lives.

I had to send this link to the lady in question and she was just smiling and crying.....What a world!!

I say one prayer to you, doubting thomases though. May you never have any opportunity to go through what these guys went through, because when it hits you, you will forget whether na true or na lie. LOL! Things are so easy to say. Aspersion are so easy to cast, since none of you were victims...

Shalom!

http://deedeesblog.com.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by kflex0: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2017
black beauty ass clapping video she gat my cumming already https://creamywet..com.ng/2017/11/watch-my-ass-clapping.html?m=1
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by mapist(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately Madam,
God will not give you another innocent man as your own husband.
Your destiny now is to become a side chick or a babymama.

You are now a fairly-used, totally depreciated item of betting and no man in his right sense should even imagine marrying you.
It's even wicked of you to desire having a husband of your own with all your baggage and past.

You turned down all the boys in your area, but fell for the one who could take you to Ghana....(ordinary Ghana).
Turns out you were not decent but a worthless opportunistic gold-digger.

You got served and I pray many more materialistic shortsighted tramps like you get served.

You just echoed my thoughts. After her randy past, she now expects a decent man; something she had the chance to get but declined for a more exciting Ghanaian. One can only deduct from her write up that she was a slay mama; her own sister also slept with this same man. That says volumes.

I know most of these girls wont learn from this; they ll keep saying she wasnt smart till they meet their waterloo. What a story.
Re: Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Too much of Nigeria movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Upload Your Sunday Selfie / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.