Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Man Reveals How He Almost Lost His ATM Cards To Slay Queen On Fb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Reveals How He Almost Lost His ATM Cards To Slay Queen On Fb (424 Views)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals How He Almost Lost His ATM Cards To Slay Queen On Fb by Lindalilian: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Calling out a Slay Queen whose name he gave as Miss Lifeof Precious Tamara, a Nigerian man Davis Adeniran claimed he almost lost his ATM cards to her, after they hooked up via Facebook.

According to him he went downstairs to smoke with his friends, and before came back, the girl had already stolen his ATM cards and trouser. Here’s what he wrote;
Slay Queen

“Please guys be warned, her name is miss Lifeof Precious Tamara she’s a big thief, so I shenk my GF and decided to spend some time with this thieve, I went downstairs to smoke loud with my friends by the pool side before I got back she had stole my trouser and my atms, I was so sharp I quickly entered the toilet she kept my atm at the toilet hole till now I can’t find my trouser, please guys beware…Jesus BEWARE OF ALL THESE SLAY QUEENS THEY ARE THIEVES…please share”

Read more and See PHOTOS OF THE SLAY QUEEN: http://www.bulletin.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-man-reveals-how-he-almost-lost.html#ixzz4xSm9oMem
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals How He Almost Lost His ATM Cards To Slay Queen On Fb by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fabricated story

(1) (Reply)

Missing Anambra Journalist Found Dead / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent / Man Caught With 7 Human Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.