Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep (59713 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by decode55(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
sinaj:
was a victim last yr.

And guess who warned you?
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Dopenigga(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
wetin concern me.singing*mmm is back again*

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
gberra:
My guy don wed finish, don buy house, this time na to buy jet remain

MMM 2.0 ( Maga Reloaded)

Where is chuddy? grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by sylviaeo(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dollarship:
Happy new year to everyone

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by ashjay001(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
Anybody still thinking mmm will still pay again should definitely enroll in a brain check-up test

what nansense!!

To imagine, I actually have a close friend with such delusions!grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Na today. Schemes like this coming back and making money shows the kind of people we are for real. It's not different from the same set of politicians that return almost every other time, you will still find a majority of the populace supporting these politicians. MMM planning to return means they understand Nigerians and understand them very well.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Onyemabright(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Spylord48 post=62065743]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/many-nigerians-weep-mmm-announces-restart/
IS MMM OVER 0.5 OR UNDER 0.5
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Onyemabright(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Spylord48:
To the new sets of maga must pay,we officially welcome you to a brand new Money Making MAchine
IS MMM OVER 0.5 OR UNDER 0.5
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by aluko360(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
i hope Francis is reading this.
Just last month he was shouting 'mmm for life'.
Fools never learn.

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by olylove: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is just common sense ....since they have frozen all accounts, people dat would be providing help now who would they be providing help to? Use ur brain all this die hard mmm fans

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by gberra: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
9jakohai:

Where is chuddy? grin
breh, this ya kweshun weak me

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by dimelo: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by chronique(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
So there are still idiots in Nigeria putting money in mmm? Such folks should never be allowed to conceive and make babies cos they would just end up causing more problems for the society(creating more idiots and dummies via transfer of genes). After all the nonsense, someone is still going to put funds in mmm? Some Nigerians could be very gullible though.

That's how some people came with one tbc nonsense and they said it is better than bitcoin and it keeps growing everyday...bla bla bla. Someone asked me to join and sell my cars to the participants with part cash, and part tbc. The one question I asked is: "how does your currency grow on its own even without it being traded heavily? How does a currency or an item appreciate in value rapidly on a daily basis without heavy trading around it? From my understanding of economics, money market,forex,shares and all that, for something to increase in value rapidly, there must be some heavy economic activity around it. It must be in very high demand...

People come to Nigeria with all manner of cock and bull stories and Nigerians wouldn't even use a fraction of their brains to think it through, before jumping at it. What's more embarrassing is that a lot of people who engage in these nonsense, claim to be educated graduates. Sometimes, I feel like the educational system in Nigeria, is just producing idiots on per second billing.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Anwons(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
No sense, I think it's now I will create and ph millions that I won't pay. Rubbish
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Nedfed(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
When ever I hear that name MMM, chuddy always comes my mind.
That iiidiot brought me to this mess and disappear to Europe with our money. May he know no PEACE.
Till now am still paying for the loan collected and this stupid people are still taking about restarting.
May the fire that consume sodom and Gomorah consume them all.
Olori buruku gbogbo

5 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by dsocioemmy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eyaaa. These guys really mean gullible Nigerians sha
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by dsocioemmy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
When they warn nigerians then about this mmm, they call people enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by rosalieene(f): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nedfed:
When ever I hear that name MMM, chuddy always comes my mind.
That iiidiot brought me to this mess and disappear to Europe with our money. May he know no PEACE.
Till now am still paying for the loan collected and this stupid people are still taking about restarting.
May the fire that consume sodom and Gomorah consume them all.
Olori buruku gbogbo

lolzz

it's really paining you
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by lloydmuna2(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Let the FG send this mmm nonsense out if this country enough is enough
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by caye(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
[img][/img] A FOOL IS BORN EVERY SECOND: I often wondered how religious and financial con men are able to perpetuate themselves for a long time without being caught, then I realized that the cycle of birth and death is to ensure an adequate supply of fools and idiots who will always serve as slaves and serfs to the intelligent braves.
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by overlord77: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
sinaj:
Do people still do this?

My PH crush, you just took the words outta my mouth. Can't believe some people are still doing this and hoping to hit it big before Christmas. Greed!

1 Like

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Rick9(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
I thought people have move past MMM
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
rosalieene:
they should just close down like ghw and the rest instead of causing more trouble

after you shamelessly defended them on this forum! I am highly disappointed in you rosalieene
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by rosalieene(f): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

after you shamelessly defended them on this forum! o am highly disappointed in you rosalieene

OGA, stop talking like I have an issue with you..
I don't even know you.

Yes, I defended them when all was well especially as my money was in the scheme.

so as I lost all, even with this recent development, do you expect me to still defend them ni.
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Dbrave1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Many Nigerian are educated illiterate MMM is not collecting money from any body,it is just a community donation have you heard about anybody paying to foreign account

2 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Laredojohn(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
hmmm some gullible peeps will still fall for this...
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
rosalieene:

OGA, stop talking like I have an issue with you..
I don't even know you.

Yes, I defended them when all was well especially as my money was in the scheme.

so as I lost all, even with this recent development, do you expect me to still defend them ni.

I expect you to tender an unreserved apology to everyone you insulted because of Ponzi scheme, most especially Ghw and ghwx. You guys were warned, but you were part of the brigade that fought tirelessly to defend and promote them here on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Nelsizzy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
I must register as he dey hot so

2 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by rosalieene(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I expect you to tender an unreserved apology to everyone you insulted because of Ponzi scheme, most especially Ghw and ghwx. You guys were warned, but you were part of the brigade that fought tirelessly to defend and promote them here on nairaland

excuse me Mr man! you weren't among those I had issues with, so it ain't any of your business.
Part of the reasons why ponzi crashes is "panic" which is caused by this people.

if you are bitter about anything this night, look for someone else to pour ur bitterness on, not me.

don't quote me again because I won't reply you.
bye
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by sircrabo: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
I remember the agressive nature of their participants last year. Now their head don cool. When i told them in my area it was fake, they labelled me pessimist. If i laugh now they'll say na bad belle.

To all those that lost, it serves them right. Next time use your brain.

Business without product to sell or service to render, is that one a business ?

6 Likes

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by youngsahito(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
una neva get sense to learn.moku mogbe modarn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant / Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.