Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (21268 Views)

Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / Albert Magnus Uranta Is Dead! (Mary Uranta's Father) / Francis Duru And Segun Arinze Pay Eucharia Anunobi A Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by skuki123: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mary Uranta pays a condolence visit to her colleague Eunchiara Onunobi who lost her 15 years old son some months ago

Tha actress took to her Instagram page to share some photos from her visit.

See photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mary-uranta-pays-condolences-visit-eucharia-anunobi/

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by sukkot: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
cool runnings mayne
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ok cry
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
cry
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
The condolence visit don do.
Make dem let d woman grieve in Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
skuki123:
Nollywood actress, Mary Uranta pays a condolence visit to her colleague Eunchiara Onunobi who lost her 15 years old son some months ago

Tha actress took to her Instagram page to share some photos from her visit.

See photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mary-uranta-pays-condolences-visit-eucharia-anunobi/

Eyah
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

make dem allow this woman rest nah
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Franco93: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why is she pushing her chest out like that in the first picture.
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
kay29000:
Why is she pushing her chest out like that in the first picture.
To display her wares? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
may God forgive them, the father, son, and the holy spirit. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK, very good!
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by ionsman: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mary Uranta! My Nollywood crush that year...
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Uranta undecided
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by salbis(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mary Uranta!
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by fatymore(f): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Attendance has been marked.. Well done
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Onyiido: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Welldone Madam Mary
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by cashreport: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
I was at Odessa Ukraine 2 years ago when a friend introduced me to a woman who was Mourning her only son. She was now childless but she was still happy. Her happiness alone made me forget every other thing and focus on her. She has this infectious laughter. She wasn't gloomy as you would expect any Nigerian mum to be.

So what is my point? You can overcome every obstacle and challenge life throws at you. It shouldn't be the end of the world. I like how she has overcome and adjusting. May the force be with her

always writing long long speeches

and

epistle and tales

have u been to all this countries or have all this plenty friends and relations

2 Likes

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Neimar: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
I always dreamt of fucking mary uranta

1 Like

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why is Eucharia dressed like a member of a white garment church?

3 Likes

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Since nah now she come pay her own condolence visit? I Am not understanding ooo
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
who is the man at the middle. can we have an introduction as to who he is?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mary uranta! The name doesn't ring a bell.
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by asatemple(f): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
It's well
Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by unamdi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
But wait o... How do our celebs feel?? You go and pay condolence visit and after all the talk and co you both will now stand up from your chair, adjust yourselves and give some one a tecno phone to take pics just so that you can post on social media.... Insane... Everything we do today is always for social media validation.. I hope we grow up one day

4 Likes

Re: Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fine Uranta.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Gospel Artiste, Eric Arubayi Is Dead! / Ifu Ennada Slams Troll Who Claims She Is 36 And Not 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.