Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend (19172 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / 'Submission': Patience Ozokwor Caught In Bed With Son-In-Law (Throwback Movie) / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by origima: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought duo

This are the ones marked to commit suicide
Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by ahmEenu(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
rafabenitez:
Igbos own NOLLYWOOD,AFonjas hv tried t snatch but cant
... SMH for you.. Yet they cried to African magic to give them thier own channel....
Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
talk2percy:
Na so e dey take start. They go dey look u now till u enter market and by that time it will be too late.
Just like Mazi Kanu grin

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by romelady(f): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Patience should add little make up

she is now an evangelist.... I watched her recent interview where she condemned makeup and weavon
Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by riyanxeally(f): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
all I ve to say is I miss obama...
Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
When will they make movies about Evans the kidnapper and Nnamdi Kanu the coward?

you never see operation python dance part 2 or operation crocodile smile part 1?. .branch alaba intl, shop 202. .it's there!
Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Peter Edochie a matured Nigerian actor, i do really love any film he acts in.
Re: Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend by flashmax(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
When will they make movies about Evans the kidnapper and Nnamdi Kanu the coward?
watch it bro! you never know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Elesin Oba Passes Check On Cinematography, Storyline" - Shola-Adido Oladotun / Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted / BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.