Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jumia Nigeria Contract Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Nigeria Contract Job (5305 Views)

Total Nigeria Contract Staff Job Recruitment Portal 2020 – Apply Now / High Paying Contract Job Or State Civil Service: Which Should I Choose? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
I applied for a job as a warehouse picking/parker published by Cornerstone Staffing which I saw on Nairaland. They seem to be recruiting for Jumia Nigeria. Few days after, I was offered 2months contract with Jumia Nigeria in Onipetesi Bustop, Agege Motor Road, Agege Lagos.

Please, has anyone worked with them before?I need your experience.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
ailehwise:
I applied for a job as a warehouse picking/parker published by Cornerstone Staffing which I saw on Nairaland. They seem to be recruiting for Jumia Nigeria. Few days after, I was offered 2months contract with Jumia Nigeria in Onipetesi Bustop, Agege Motor Road, Agege Lagos.

how did you register, I'll like to register also.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by OlabodeAjala(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
I rejected the offer because am looking for permanent job not 2month contacts. They just want to use them for black Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by methusah(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
OlabodeAjala:
I rejected the offer because am looking for permanent job not 2month contacts. They just want to use them for black Friday.

Is there any chance you could pass the Job bro? I will be glad
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
methusah:

Is there any chance you could pass the Job bro? I will be glad
just google cornerstone staffing nigeria
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
OlabodeAjala:
funny enough i am quiting my current job because of this two months offer. I don tire to work for indian firm
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Frederick7:
how did you register, I'll like to register also.
google cornerstone staffing nigeria
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ultimategos(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls Op how do u get to know your location to work? We're u send email or text message after submitting the guarantor form
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
ultimategos:
Pls Op how do u get to know your location to work? We're u send email or text message after submitting the guarantor form
did you apply?
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by deardevil(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
ultimategos:

pls I just summit my guarantor form now ..... pls how many guarantor form did you summit online and how long did u get their reply ?
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by deardevil(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls Op I summit my guarantor form and how many dud u summit online and how soon did they get back to you
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
deardevil:
Pls Op I summit my guarantor form and how many dud u summit online and how soon did they get back to you
everything done within two weeks.
one guarantor only
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ultimategos(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
ailehwise:

did you apply?

Yes I apply, and I have summited my guarantor form since Nov 3rd, I even call them to confirmed if they have received the guarantor form I summited.

But question to u is, have u been contacted after submitting ur guarantor form?, is it tru email or text?, and how do u get to know your place of work?.

Thanks
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by suxex4ever: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
ailehwise:

How much is the salary plus when were u given offer letter
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ailehwise(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
ultimategos:

Yes I apply, and I have summited my guarantor form since Nov 3rd, I even call them to confirmed if they have received the guarantor form I summited.

But question to u is, have u been contacted after submitting ur guarantor form?, is it tru email or text?, and how do u get to know your place of work?.

Thanks
i was called, text to check my mail for the job after confirmation of my guarantor form.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ganie(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
ailehwise:

Pls,how and when were you contacted? I am still expectant after I submitted my guarantor's form.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by protonz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
I already did d 3 days training, was told to wait that they wud get back to me.
Just hope dey do!
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ganie(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
protonz:
Just hope dey do!
Pls is the HR person that contacted you is also one Opeyemi? I called him and he said I will still be contacted,just want to know my fate.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by protonz(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2017
ganie:

Pls is the HR person that contacted you is also one Opeyemi? I called him and he said I will still be contacted,just want to know my fate.
Dont knw thier names. There were 2 them. One is busty n d other lady short with pimples.
@jumia wherehouse ikeja, they said they might transfer us to d closest depot near d written down addr.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ganie(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
protonz:

Dont knw thier names. There were 2 them. One is busty n d other lady short with pimples.
@jumia wherehouse ikeja, they said they might transfer us to d closest depot near d written down addr.
Thanks for the response, I have not been contacted after submitting my guarantors form. I want to believe it is being done in batches through different HRs
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ultimategos(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
ganie:

Pls,how and when were you contacted? I am still expectant after I submitted my guarantor's form.

Same here bro, hopefully they will contacted us
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by Shevykool(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
protonz:
Just hope dey do!

What is the Job description please?
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by protonz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shevykool:

What is the Job description please?
Its no white collar job
Its a warehouse job. it basically just sorting of goods to their location and den som1 scans dem into d pc...
Its easy but require prolong standing...
Thats is 4 d dept i was taken 2, dont knw about others.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by becoben: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nawa oo... same with me, I filled and submitted my guarantors form on 27th October, but nothing till now.... "I will get back to you" that's the message I got when I called
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by ganie(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
becoben:
Nawa oo... same with me, I filled and submitted my guarantors form on 27th October, but nothing till now.... "I will get back to you" that's the message I got when I called
Same thing the HR I called said,his name is Ope. Wey dem for let person knw him fate,whether na to comot mind.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by becoben: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2017
They said 2month job offer, and mainly for black Friday? I wonder when dey would contact us oooo
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by protonz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Still no update on za job cry
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by becoben: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
FINALLY.... I guess it's batch by batch...
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by protonz(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
becoben:
FINALLY.... I guess it's batch by batch...
Wow! Have dey contacted u?!
When are u 2 resume.
Pls info
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
They posted u to inventory department... ryt is all about moving item and scaning it to the location
protonz:

Its no white collar job
Its a warehouse job. it basically just sorting of goods to their location and den som1 scans dem into d pc...
Its easy but require prolong standing...
Thats is 4 d dept i was taken 2, dont knw about others.
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by optimisttayo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Are dey still Recruiting
Re: Jumia Nigeria Contract Job by becoben: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
protonz:
Wow! Have dey contacted u?! When are u 2 resume. Pls info
Yeah few hours ago....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacant Job For POS Support Officer At UBA Bank / Where Can A Linguist Work In Nigeria? / Program Assistant Needed At Mercy Corps Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.