Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks (1521 Views)

BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction / BBNaija: Isilomo Speaks After Eviction, Says Omashola Should Be Winner / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by AutoReportNG: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Although this is not my niche, but I happen to know an insider that's close to the CEO and also works there, I had a brief interview with him on TSTV and whats trending, these are our chats.. Please note he is not company spokesman..

- AutoReportNG

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by AutoReportNG: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
They may not be perfect, but please, lets support them...

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by NnamdiN: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
My concern is just movie channels, I dont watch football. Do they have good movie channels?

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by Kingcesar: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Roman wasn't built in a day!! They sud thank God the hacking came During testing! They can now wrk on some encryption on their decorders and servers.. even dstv service used to be pirated back in the days with video tape player for free viewing. Tstv we are with you!!

Below is bein sports 2 on metro

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by PastorMB(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wow

I guess most Nigerians are now suffering from the last stage of depression, which is Loving your oppressor.

TSTV came to liberate Nigerians from the hands of the devilish south Africans, but here they are, always castigating the station.

Even if the Bein sports viewing is illegal, as long as it still shows football, is Nigeria not an illegal country?

Let's support these guys and GEF DSTV packing to their xenophobic CUNTry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by AutoReportNG: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:
Wow

I guess most Nigerians are now suffering from the last stage if depression, which is Loving your oppressor.

TSTV came to liberate Nigerians from the hands of the devilish south Africans, but here they are, always castigating the station.

Even if the Bein sports viewing is illegal, as long as it still shows football, is Nigeria not an illegal country?

Let's support these guys and GEF DSTV packing to their xenophobic CUNTry

LOL.. There is nothing Pastoral in this your write-ups, I will report you to Freeze cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by medolab90(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Any power against tstv fall and die

1 Like

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by PastorMB(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
AutoReportNG:

LOL.. There is nothing Pastoral in this your write-ups, I will report you to Freeze cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Ermm... Hahahahaha...

I am from North Korea...

We pronounce country as CUNTry

1 Like

Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by alt3r3g0: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
If Bein sports apologized, why not make that public and shame the nay sayers?

Why should Bein sports be apologizing for what they are not responsible for? After all Metro and others still get bein sports showing the onus is on TSTV to protect their system.

In time all will be revealed.
Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:
Wow

Bros it's too early to say tstv came to liberate Nigerians, only time will tell. Though DStv is expensive but they do what they do very well. Dude politicians have promised us more than this and still failed. If we chase away DStv for tstv, what assurance do we have that tstv will maintain the standard DStv has maintained for many years. So healthy competition is good yes, let tstv fight for their place. I still haven't forgotten hitv, and 3 years ago everyone in this country was screaming sai baba like everyone is screaming tstv right now.

And to say Nigeria is an illegal country is going overboard. Yes people get away with illegal things in this country, but when u make a lot of noise about it then u attract a lot of attention. Tstv have made too many noise so doing anything illegal now will only land them in trouble. Let them get their acts right, go the normal route and earn their place. No need to get too sentimental.
Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by bestpunterever: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Bros it's too early to say tstv came to liberate Nigerians, only time will tell. Though DStv is expensive but they do what they do very well. Dude politicians have promised us more than this and still failed. If we chase away DStv for tstv, what assurance do we have that tstv will maintain the standard DStv has maintained for many years. So healthy competition is good yes, let tstv fight for their place. I still haven't forgotten hitv, and 3 years ago everyone in this country was screaming sai baba like everyone is screaming tstv right now.

And to say Nigeria is an illegal country is going overboard. Yes people get away with illegal things in this country, but when u make a lot of noise about it then u attract a lot of attention. Tstv have made too many noise so doing anything illegal now will only land them in trouble. Let them get their acts right, go the normal route and earn their place. No need to get too sentimental.
u get sense jo.
Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2017
greenhulk:

No need to chaste dstv away, just force them to sit up in form of competition
Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No need to chaste dstv away, just force them to sit up in form of competition

I understand what u mean, but a lot of people don't. So many people just hate foreign based companies especially those from South Africa that are doing well in this country for no damn reason. DSTV, MTN, Shoprite, etc and are very quick to use the word 'rip off'. So why can't indigenous Nigerian companies come out and give us a good standard. We have rich people in this country let them come out and open world class shopping mall or world class pay Tv and let's see if people won't patronize them. DSTV paid over 200 million pounds to get exclusive right to premier league, they took that risk many years ago when no nigerian company was ready to do that. When HITV came they took the right from them and couldn't sustain it so they crashed.. that was not DSTV's fault, that was due to bad management..

And I don't know why people use the word Xenophobic when referring to DSTV or MTN.. it doesn't make sense. Yes South Africans are Xenophobic but that is just a small group of people in South Africa... it has nothing to do with DSTV OR MTN. How would u feel when u travel abroad say to Europe and u are being stigmatized as a terrorist or kidnapper just because a group of people in Niger Delta are kidnapping European oil workers or a group of people in the North East are blowing things up. won't u say its racism? The same can be applied to all those calling MTN and DSTV Xenophobic. I like made in Niger, I patronize our own but no need for discrimination, too many sentiment is not good for business. TSTV should sit up do the right thing and they will win the market.
Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by bestpunterever: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2017
greenhulk:

I understand what u mean, but a lot of people don't. So many people just hate foreign based companies especially those from South Africa that are doing well in this country for no damn reason. DSTV, MTN, Shoprite, etc and are very quick to use the word 'rip off'. So why can't indigenous Nigerian companies come out and give us a good standard. We have rich people in this country let them come out and open world class shopping mall or world class pay Tv and let's see if people won't patronize them. DSTV paid over 200 million pounds to get exclusive right to premier league, they took that risk many years ago when no nigerian company was ready to do that. When HITV came they took the right from them and couldn't sustain it so they crashed.. that was not DSTV's fault, that was due to bad management..

And I don't know why people use the word Xenophobic when referring to DSTV or MTN.. it doesn't make sense. Yes South Africans are Xenophobic but that is just a small group of people in South Africa... it has nothing to do with DSTV OR MTN. How would u feel when u travel abroad say to Europe and u are being stigmatized as a terrorist or kidnapper just because a group of people in Niger Delta are kidnapping European oil workers or a group of people in the North East are blowing things up. won't u say its racism? The same can be applied to all those calling MTN and DSTV Xenophobic. I like made in Niger, I patronize our own but no need for discrimination, too many sentiment is not good for business. TSTV should sit up do the right thing and they will win the market.
don't mind them, I don't think TSTV is ready, instead of them to put everything in place, they are on media making noise.
Re: TSTV Server Was Hacked, An Insider Speaks by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
greenhulk:

All you said is true. The reason why indigenous companies don't do well is because most of them lack patience and can't keep to standard. Also the government isn't helping matters, they aren't encouraging local products at all. Government officials rarely use local products even when they carnvas for it. The rich men in this country although not all afraid to invest because of bottleneck in setting up businesses. The reason why mtn and others are doing well is because they came to satisfy the pressing needs of most Nigerians. Our big ogas didn't have the foresight in seeing the benefit of telecom, pay TV and shopping malls. All they were interested in was after their pockets

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Skokey On Stage / MTN Project Fame Ibadan And Calabar Auditions Ongoing / Who Has Nigerian Army Training Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.