Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Do You Call This In English?(photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Call This In English?(photo) (1056 Views)

What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by Sakie: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have always known and eaten this since my childhood but I don't know its name in English. Its called "Odoh" in my language.Its planted like a palm tree and harvested inform of roots.it can be boiled or roasted and its kind of bitter when you eat it.
Explorers, please do you know the name?

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Mynd44
Please some one help me with the English name...you can also tell us what its called in your language

Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by Explorers(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sakie:
I have always known and eaten this since my childhood but I don't know its name in English. Its called "Odoh" in my language.Its planted like a palm tree and harvested inform of roots.it can be boiled or roasted and its kind of bitter when you eat it.
Please do you know the name?

Please some one help me with the English name...you can also tell us what its called in your language

I dont know, seeing it for the first time.
Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by Sakie: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers:

I dont know, seeing it for the first time.
alright...thanks
Just hoping someone here knows the English name.
Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by nuelzy: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
How can i know the name of something av not seen??... Looks like corn sef
Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by Hemcy1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I do eat it everyday,the taste is like yam.and it has corn shape.you can only find it in northern side.
Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by Sakie: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hemcy1:
I do eat it everyday,the taste is like yam.and it has corn shape.you can only find it in northern side.
Yes very commoncommon its the name I want to know
Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ohh, that's sugar cane cheesy
Re: What Do You Call This In English?(photo) by Sakie: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
sisisioge:
Ohh, that's sugar cane cheesy
Nope...I know sugar cane...this is different

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Long Grain Rice Ready to Hit The Market (Photos) / Make Your Fry Bread Under 30 Minutes. / Do It Yourself Training - How To Make Tomato Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.