Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Android/pc Gamepad - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Android/pc Gamepad (4053 Views)

PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! / PC Gamepad Needed / Anyone Using Xpadder For Pc Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anyone selling Android/ PC Gamepad used to have one but gave it out but need again and it seems Konga is giving mad price for it. Pls very much interested
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Zpad I finally settled for

Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Could you give a review of this gamepad?
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
pcguru1:

you know u ought to give me a game uh. pad is looking really pretty
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by kosmo0(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is it wireless??
how much did u get it for??
I'm thinking of getting one
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Could you give a review of this gamepad?

It feels very very light and compared to my former gamepad this one lacks some cool features such as volume control and the control also feels like an Xbox 360/pad so its okay but not superb , it feels very plastic -ish got it for 4500k during black Friday
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2017
kosmo0:
Is it wireless??
how much did u get it for??
I'm thinking of getting one

Yes its Wireless via Blue tooth works for Android and PC haven't tested iOS
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
pcguru1:
baba...
Please how does your game pad work?
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 18, 2018
Fidelmalek:
baba...
Please how does your game pad work?

Bluetooth , once paired it works, however by standard android knows only tap, up down and left, so the app you plan yo use must provide support for pad input.
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2018
pcguru1:

Bluetooth , once paired it works, however by standard android knows only tap, up down and left, so the app you plan yo use must provide support for pad input.
I just ordered ipega from jumia.. It's gonna be shipped in the next 10-24 days. I'm addicted to pes 2018 for android.. Just wanna know if it'll work. Thanks
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
Fidelmalek:
I just ordered ipega from jumia.. It's gonna be shipped in the next 10-24 days. I'm addicted to pes 2018 for android.. Just wanna know if it'll work. Thanks

I just checked on YouTube, and it seems there's support for it, I will reply with a proper video once I come across one.
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2018
pcguru1:

I just checked on YouTube, and it seems there's support for it, I will reply with a proper video once I come across one.
alright. Thanks!
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
pcguru1:

hi. I just got an ipega gamepad, but don't know how to configure. Please help embarassed
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
hi. I just got an ipega gamepad, but don't know how to configure. Please help embarassed

It depends on the application, most games as long as you pair that's all you need to do, most games will automatically autoconfigure to the pad, the only thing is that you need to press some combination depending on the gamepad type ?

Here is a link
https://bugthinking.com/ipega-gamepad-controller-setup-without-installing-apps/

Do you have a pix, which pad did you get ?
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
pcguru1:

It depends on the application, most games as long as you pair that's all you need to do, most games will automatically autoconfigure to the pad, the only thing is that you need to press some combination depending on the gamepad type ?

Here is a link
https://bugthinking.com/ipega-gamepad-controller-setup-without-installing-apps/

Do you have a pix, which pad did you get ?
ipega

Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Fidelmalek:
ipega

I had this pad initially but gave my brother i regret it, this is the best pad to me
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
pcguru1:

I had this pad initially but gave my brother i regret it, this is the best pad to me
embarassed
What's the cons of the pad
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fidelmalek:
embarassed
What's the cons of the pad

the current one i have is the one i don't like, yours has a better grip and much more controls for volume. I can't think of much con for yours plus the battery life for yours is amazing i have used it for a long long time before a recharge.

1 Like

Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Fidelmalek(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2018
pcguru1:

the current one i have is the one i don't like, yours has a better grip and much more controls for volume. I can't think of much con for yours plus the battery life for yours is amazing i have used it for a long long time before a recharge.
really amazing. I've been able to configure the gamepad using the octopus app.... Enjoying my gamepad! Thanks!
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Fidelmalek:
really amazing. I've been able to configure the gamepad using the octopus app.... Enjoying my gamepad! Thanks!
My bro, good day. I am trying to get this game pad as well. Please how much did you get it and is it durable? Thanks.
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
theForth:
My bro, good day. I am trying to get this game pad as well. Please how much did you get it and is it durable? Thanks.

I got it 4.5k then and I still have it in front of me as we type, the battery is very good and it is awesome for emulators or Android TV box. It can also work for PC but haven't played with option yet.
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
pcguru1:

I got it 4.5k then and I still have it in front of me as we type, the battery is very good and it is awesome for emulators or Android TV box. It can also work for PC but haven't played with option yet.
Thanks for the prompt reply. I am trying to get a pad today, this particular one (ipega) is over 6k on jumia, I'll try shops around though, perhaps I can still get it for that price.
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
theForth:
Thanks for the prompt reply. I am trying to get a pad today, this particular one (ipega) is over 6k on jumia, I'll try shops around though, perhaps I can still get it for that price.

Go to computer village or , Jumia is last resort
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
pcguru1:

Go to computer village or , Jumia is last resort
I walked today, I pitied myself sef. I couldn't get it, I had to settle for another one, still charging it so I can't give a review but it's all plastic. sad
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
theForth:
I walked today, I pitied myself sef. I couldn't get it, I had to settle for another one, still charging it so I can't give a review but it's all plastic. sad

Let me see the picture
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
pcguru1:

Let me see the picture
The pad connected to my phone, wanted to play call of duty, nothing worked. No vex, any suggestions?

Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
theForth:

The pad connected to my phone, wanted to play call of duty, nothing worked. No vex, any suggestions?

Call of duty must support pad , do they ?
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Raptor2cool: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Call of duty mobile only supports Ps4 pad
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by sheggsliveth: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Raptor2cool:
Call of duty mobile only supports Ps4 pad

what of PS3 pad, keyboard and mouse nko?
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Raptor2cool: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
sheggsliveth:

what of PS3 pad, keyboard and mouse nko?
nah doesn't support. If you use third party to make it work, your will experience permanent banne
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by sheggsliveth: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Raptor2cool:
nah doesn't support.
If you use third party to make it work, your will experience permanent banne

Thanks for the clue...will you bluestack emulator to play on pc
Re: Android/pc Gamepad by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
pcguru1:

Call of duty must support pad , do they ?
I just found out they only support official pads like ps4 and Xbox, so sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All around the world / Playstation Network Sign Up / Where To Download Ps3 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.