Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) (5363 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
As you can see, it was really a big celebration today as a red carpet was prepared for the commissioning of the port hole shocked shocked

What a country!!

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is shameful

Isn't that Enugu state governor undecided

I'm highly disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by colossus91(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by SuperSuave(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Airforce1:
This is shameful

Isn't that Enugu state governor undecided

I'm highly disappointed.
doesn't look like Enugu, he's probably a governor from the west

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Imagine the nonsense, dis men dey think self?
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Queenlovely(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
A
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Lusola15: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Everyday I grow tired of this country,
Gov you commissioned a pot hole, ah! Am sure there is a mistake some where

2 Likes

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by kennybabs1980: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
Oh west abi? That look like Aregbedola of Osun about?

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by kennybabs1980: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
Oh west abi? That look like Aregbedola of Osun about? grin
SuperSuave:
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by emmanuelzi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
kennybabs1980:

ogbeni roads are by far better in osun u get that.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Cyynthialove(f): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Homeboiy: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ifeanyi ugwuanyo is a disgrace to we nsukka people

He deceived us during campaign

ThankGod I voted for ideke even thou he lost

Ugwuanyi should construct a drainage along obollo road nsukka

Even udenu his local government and orba his hometown is nothing to write home about.

Nsukka will not see my legs till ugwuanyi leaves undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by tchimatic(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
I weep for my state... hw I wish the youths of Enugu will wake up n bring down these old n daft politicians from our state.

Enugu Dejenu oooo!!!!
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by rafindo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
If we like let shout restructuring from now till infinity without restructuring what constitute mediocrity and standard then we are all jokers.This is actually marginalization of the sane mind in Nigeria by bigot coated shameless politician. Wailers will defend with we have been marginalized by Fg
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by rafindo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ifeanyi ugwuanyo is a disgrace to we nsukka people

He deceived us during campaign

ThankGod I voted for ideke even thou he lost

Ugwuanyi should construct a drainage along obollo road nsukka

Even udenu his local government and orba his hometown is nothing to write home about.
That what you get when we preach zone,sections and clan over merit

Nsukka will not see my legs till ugwuanyi leaves undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
As you can see, it was really a big celebration today as a red carpet was prepared for the commissioning of the port hole shocked shocked

What a country!!

OP EVEN WHEN AM NOT A FAN OF THESE POLITICIANS, THAT WASN'T JUST A POT HOLE, THIS IS NEW HEAVEN JUNCTION IN ENUGU, AND IT WAS A COLLAPSED BOX CULVERT WHICH TOOK THE COMPANY A MONTH OF STEADY WORK BEFORE THE DRAINAGE WAS COMPLETED. shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
2RUTHHURTS:

OP EVEN WHEN AM NOT A FAN OF THESE POLITICIANS, THAT WASN'T JUST A POT HOLE, THIS IS NEW HEAVEN JUNCTION IN ENUGU, AND IT WAS A COLLAPSED BOX CULVERT WHICH TOOK THE COMPANY A MONTH OF STEADY WORK BEFORE THE DRAINAGE WAS COMPLETED. shocked

And this is worth commissioning

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:

And this is worth commissioning
grin
WAS IT NOT THE ONDO STATE GOVERNOR THAT COMMISSIONED A BILL BOARD?

4 Likes

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Cajal(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2017
SuperSuave:
...not at all...,that was the east
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by ademusiwa3r: 3:46am On Nov 05, 2017
F
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by BabaRamota1980: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2017
SuperSuave:

None of our governors is this daft

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by BabaRamota1980: 3:52am On Nov 05, 2017
emmanuelzi:

ogbeni roads are by far better in osun u get that.

Roads built under Awolowo's Action Group in the 50s are still in good condition in the West.

2 Likes

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:24am On Nov 05, 2017
After Jim and Chime the old Anambra / Enugu is yet to have a Governor.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Op indeed we all look but see differently. You see a port-hole ridden road,I see a world-class super high-way comparable to the types we have in Tel Aviv,Abu Dhabi and Mogadishu. Approach the governor's press secretary for more information.

2 Likes

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Lol You get bad mouth
mansakhalifa:
Op indeed we all look but see differently. You see a port-hole ridden road,I see a world-class super high-way comparable to the types we have in Tel Aviv,Abu Dhabi and Mogadishu. Approach the governor's press secretary for more information.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by 9japrof(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Hehehehe thats Nigeria for You.

I have this self belief and feeling that no matter how sane You are and enter government circles, that's the day you lose your sanity and the brains of a chicken would be sub implanted to the individual.

E.g labaran maku of Jonathan's government

Femi adesina of Buhari's government

Lai Mohammed and the list goes on and on

Even the new governor of Ondo, even with his old age wey you go think go have sense commissioned a bill board the other time
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by MVLOX(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2017
We re in serious trouble in dis country... Just wen I thought I had the worst Governor who commissions filling stations, here is anoda that commissions pot hole....chai chaiiiii daris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by FarahAideed: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2017
This is another record sha
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2017
This Big man and his small b.... Sef undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

None of our governors is this daft
But your governor commissioned a Billboard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2017
@LIFEisSIMPLE It is what it is.
Re: Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A
B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. I completed the project. Now,clap for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Present 2020 Budget Next Tuesday - Senate / It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose / Fg To Launch Redesigned N50 Notes, Coins For Independence Celebration !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.