Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! (1923 Views)

Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2017
My good people of Edo state, I greet una..

I need una help to understand something.

I know many Binis, and I know many First sons of the Bini kingdom. And I can say authoritatively that 98% of Bini First son popularly called OmoOdion are under a curse.
( I'm not saying this to spite any tribe or insult any people) But this is a trend I've noticed.

I'd give you 2quick examples...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2017
I know a guy called Lucky..He is the first son and he is a bini boy. Lucky has other younger siblings..and they are all abroad, doing well for themselves. All Luckys sisters are married. Some of his brothers are married.
His father is very very rich..With lands all over Edo state...

Guess what Lucky does? He pushes wheel barrow and is always seen in bet9ja houses....I know this cannot be ordinary.

I thought this was unique to only lucky until I started noticing this trend everywhere I turn.
No Bini first son amounts to anything.

They are all under a special curse..

If you are a bini, tell us about your eldest brother...If you are an OmoOdion howfar?
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by pyyxxaro: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2017
You must obviously be a first son also

Go and take your drugs

You need them now b4 u start eating grass undecided
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
You must obviously be a first son also

Go and take your drugs

You need them now b4 u start eating grass undecided

Lol..I'm not from Edo state..

I'm just saying what I've observed.
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by sexiestharam(f): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
T
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
sexiestharam:
You are not lying. I have first hand experience. You are very correct. At least 80 percent of Bini first sons are nothing to write home about.

Thank you..

Lalasticlala, are you a bini?
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Oria1999: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Hummmmm
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by sotall(m): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
My good people of Edo state, I greet una..

I need una help to understand something.

I know many Binis, and I know many First sons of the Bini kingdom. And I can say authoritatively that 98% of Bini First son popularly called OmoOdion are under a curse.
( I'm not saying this to spite any tribe or insult any people) But this is a trend I've noticed.

I'd give you 2quick examples...

Let us start by knowing how well the first son in your family is doing.
That way we know if your family is under a curse or not
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Odianose13(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Are Esans involved in your observations too?
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Oria1999: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Odianose13:
Are Esans involved in your observations too?
Are Esan and binis twins?
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
sotall:

Let us start by knowing how well the first son in your family is doing.
That way we know if your family is under a curse or not

You are simply angry for no reason...

If you are bini, observe your first son, he behaves mad..If your are truthful and sincere you would know I'm not lying. This curse should be tackled.
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by sotall(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You are simply angry for no reason...

If you are bini, observe your first son, he behaves mad..If your are truthful and sincere you would know I'm not lying. This curse should be tackled.
Oga, I am not angry. Your insinuations/conjectures resulting from your false observation are simply baseless.

For your information, prosperity is relative.

Like I asked you earlier, tell us about the first son in your family and let's tell you if he is doing well or not. That way, you will know if you need to take him to Olumba Olumba or TB Joshua to remove the curse on him
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
sotall:
Oga, I am not angry. Your insinuations/conjectures resulting from your false observation are simply baseless.

For your information, prosperity is relative.

Like I asked you earlier, tell us about the first son in your family and let's tell you if he is doing well or not. That way, you will know if you need to take him to Olumba Olumba or TB Joshua to remove the curse on him

I've seen the same thing repeat in almsot evert bini family in Edo state..Im not talking about success or properity. I'm talking about the first make children of binis being mentally deformed while the other siblings prosper! This trend is a repeating decimal.
If you are a bini and you are male, tell us about your eldest brother in comparison with the rest of you...if you are sincere enough, the truth would be looking at you eyebal to eyeball...This is an ancient curse!

#Kissdatruth.
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by sotall(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

I've seen the same thing repeat in almsot evert bini family in Edo state..Im not talking about success or properity. I'm talking about the first make children of binis being mentally deformed while the other siblings prosper! This trend is a repeating decimal.
If you are a bini and you are male, tell us about your eldest brother in comparison with the rest of you...if you are sincere enough, the truth would be looking at you eyebal to eyeball...This is an ancient curse!

#Kissdatruth.
can you pls shut up and stop disgracing yourself ?

Who did the statistics? How many Edo family did you visit?

Why not take it as a PHD project and prove it?

Idiotic tribal bigot like you.

Maybe it is the curse on your family that makes you so dull that the only thing you can come up with is this trash.

It seems your brain uses Nepa light or generator to work, hence it currently lacks electricity- the reason you are malfunctioning
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
sotall:
can you pls shut up and stop disgracing yourself ?

Who did the statistics? How many Edo family did you visit?

Why not take it as a PHD project and prove it?

Idiotic tribal bigot like you.

Maybe it is the curse on your family that makes you so dull that the only thing you can come up with is this trash.

It seems your brain uses Nepa light or generator to work, hence it currently lacks electricity- the reason you are malfunctioning

Lol.

How can the truth make you so angry? I can never be a tribalist. The binis are wonderful people. With rich history history and wonderful culture.

But their first male children can best be described as nonentities. And i gave you a simple task, instead of insulting me and getting all angry, just tell me about your eldest brother in comparison to the rest of you. If you are the eldest, compare your life with your younger siblings..It's a reoccuring curse. An ancient curse.

No vex my guy, no be your fault..
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by sotall(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol.

How can the truth make you so angry? I can never be a tribalist. The binis are wonderful people. With rich history history and wonderful culture.

But their first male children can best be described as nonentities. And i gave you a simple task, instead of insulting me and getting all angry, just tell me about your eldest brother in comparison to the rest of you. If you are the eldest, compare your life with your younger siblings..It's a reoccuring curse. An ancient curse.

No vex my guy, no be your fault..
You are seriously going mad and you have no one to tell you.
This is my last reply to your dumb opinion and thread.
If you are looking for a person with a generational curse, my brother , look inward. Like peak, it's in you and your Family and not Edo as a tribe.
The effect of the curse in your family is already manifesting in your life, hence this skewed way of reasoning from your empty brain.
Re: Omoodion - The Curse Of The Bini First Son! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
sotall:
You are seriously going mad and you have no one to tell you.
This is my last reply to your dumb opinion and thread.
If you are looking for a person with a generational curse, my brother , look inward. Like peak, it's in you and your Family and not Edo as a tribe.
The effect of the curse in your family is already manifesting in your life, hence this skewed way of reasoning from your empty brain.

May God have mercy on your soul. From the way you sound you are the first son...You shall be delivered and the curse shall be lifted, in Jesus name, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Lost Love Spells Caster With Long Distance Healing Spells +27732225324 Prof Mama / Why Are We Fascinated By Death! / Human Dog Discovered In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.