Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Unremorseful Mother Kills Her Two Daughters And Attempted To Kill Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unremorseful Mother Kills Her Two Daughters And Attempted To Kill Her Husband (467 Views)

My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unremorseful Mother Kills Her Two Daughters And Attempted To Kill Her Husband by markode777: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2017
A mother from Texas, USA, has been accused to supposedly shooting dead her two kid daughters while they were asleep and he boldly said to her husband, “Babe, I shot the kids.”

The 29-year-old Sarah Henderson, was apprehended on Thursday after she supposedly shot dead her two kids, 5-year-old Kenlie and 7-year-old Kaylee Danielle, while they were asleep on the couch in their home.

The step-father of the young girls, called the police on Wednesday at 11:30pm to report that his wife is about to carry out a suicidal mission, according to CBS. The police quickly responded, but when they got to their home, the couple told the police all is fine.

Jacob Henderson put a call to the police again 5 hours later to tell them that his wife has just shot her two children, according to reports.

“She was asleep when I went to sleep last night. I woke up and she came in there [and] said, ‘Babe, I just shot the kids.’ And I didn’t want to believe it. I went in there and they were dead,” Henderson said in the 911 call to police, the Associated Press reported.

Sarah could be heard in the background during the call saying, “God what did I do?” according to reports.

Sarah also made effort to shoot down her husband, but the gun was interrupted, said the police.

"The gun malfunctioned. He took the pistol then realized the daughters had been shot. We don’t have a motive at all. We’re still digging, trying to figure out what was going on at that house at the time," Henderson County Sheriff Botie Hillhouse told ABC News.

Sarah is now facing a murder and there are still more charges coming, according to reports.

Her bail bond is set at $2 million.

A GoFundMe page has been created to help pay for the children’s funeral costs.

“Heaven gained two beautiful babies today. Raising money to give them the memorial they deserve. Anything will help, including prayers,” the page read.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/unremorseful-mother-kills-her-two.html

Re: Unremorseful Mother Kills Her Two Daughters And Attempted To Kill Her Husband by xreal: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2017
This one na mega remote control.
So village people dey oyimbo land too?
Dem vex press this woman remote.

Chai!

Re: Unremorseful Mother Kills Her Two Daughters And Attempted To Kill Her Husband by DanseMacabre(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2017
As that wise old Thai babysitter used to say, 'many are mad, but few are roaming.'
Re: Unremorseful Mother Kills Her Two Daughters And Attempted To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2017
this one don kolo

(1) (Reply)

I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Mrs Oguche Gives Birth At Age 58 / How To Find Comfort In The Midst Of Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.