Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife (1895 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Callmedondee(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Can you do this to your wife? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2017
angry interesting..
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Elmojiid(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2017
good for her....she got served make the cream and hair push the car.
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2017
Hahhahahhaha.... Person like ishilove go do this kyn thing grin
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by lalanice(f): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Shameless man, so he didn't give her money for cream and hair? and he is bold to say it....... good for her for marrying such a shameless man.

nobody should mention me oo, I'm not feeling too strong today. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by makydebbie(f): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2017
That's not the right way to punish her, why wash your dirty linen in public? Unless there's more to the story.

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by SirMichael1: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
But why didn't they carry their drama and stay off the highway

...and hope it was with the hair she pushed the vehicle?? smiley

lalanice:
Shameless man, so he didn't give her money for cream and hair? and he is bold to say it....... good for her for marrying such a shameless man.

nobody should mention me oo, I'm not feeling too strong today. cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided

You had better be careful who you call shameless 'cause the story never said he didn't give her money for cream or hair.

He might have given her but she added the money for the repairs of the car to it. Women can be greedy and the need to have the latest could have goad her to it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by ayourbamie: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2017
I think the man doesn't have any bit of shame. Why would u wash ur dirty linen outside? There are ways u can punish women. E.g seize the car or refuse to give her money to fix it again.
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Ishilove: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2017
That man ain't getting none for the next two months, if I were in her shoes.
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:

but that is the tough love you are so enamored with na cheesy

actions have consequences

all the man is doing is letting his wife experience the consequences of her decisions live and direct

3 Likes

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Callmedondee(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Callmedondee:
Can you do this to your wife? grin

Mynd44 can dis go to the front page since u close one of my post?
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by lalanice(f): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:
By why didn't they carry their drama and stay off the highway

...and hope it was with the hair she pushed the vehicle?? smiley

undecided undecided

You had better be careful who you call shameless 'cause the story never said he didn't give her money for cream or hair.

He might have given her but she added the money for the repairs of the car to it. Women can be greedy and the need to have the latest could have goad her to it.
I actually didnt want to reply any mentions

but now that I think abt it, the man is actually shameless in more ways than one. first proving he dnt giv her money fr hair and cream, and then wasting ppls time and embarrassing his SO (himself) in public.

really? sirmicheal be rational, he gave her the exact amount of money she said she needs for those things, and gave her extra to fix the car why would she still add it to buy something she already got complete money for angry I dont believe anyone would be that stupid but if that were d case then it would serve him right fr marrying such a stupid woman
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Ishilove: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
oyb:

but that is the tough love you are so enamored with na cheesy

actions have consequences

all the man is doing is letting his wife experience the consequences of her decisions live and direct
You can let me experience the consequences without publicly embarrassing me. angry

No baby, it's jeans to bed for the next 60 days grin
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by oweniwe(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:

You're mean o.... Two months? Do you want accumulated akamu to burst his blockos?

I don't think that would be the first time the woman would misappropriate allocated money....

Wife spending car repair money on hair and cream is akin to husband spending children fees on drinks.

Women won't take it lightly if their husband spends house rent on bet9ja.. why should the husband take this lightly with her too?
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:

You can let me experience the consequences without publicly embarrassing me. angry

No baby, it's jeans to bed for the next 60 days grin

if they had given that lady blala when she was young she would know the right thing to do when she was older na
the man is applying retrospective discipline cheesy

oweniwe:

You're mean o.... Two months? Do you want accumulated akamu to burst his blockos?

I don't think that would be the first time the woman would misappropriate allocated money....

Wife spending car repair money on hair and cream is akin to husband spending children fees on drinks.

Women won't take it lightly if their husband spends house rent on bet9ja.. why should the husband take this lightly with her too?

help me tell ishi o

if the moto breakdown for third mainland bridge/oshodi at 11pm, there will much worse things to worry about than public embarrassment, esp for the wife. then there will be real and lasting consequences

area boys /robbers will be able to admire the beautifully made hair at their leisure
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by SirMichael1: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
lalanice:
ok, now that I think abt it, the man is actually shameless in more ways than one. first proving he dnt giv her money fr hair and cream, and then wasting ppls time and embarrassing his SO (himself) in public.

really? sirmicheal be rational, he gave her the exact amount of money she said she needs for those things, and gave her extra to fix the car why would she still add it to buy something she already got complete money for angry I dont believe anyone would be that stupid but if that were d case then it would serve him right fr marrying such a stupid woman

Gosh! There's no end to this, is there.... embarassed embarassed

Where did you read the emboldened in the story cause I had to log in with 7 devices but couldn't read that.

Now here's a scenario.

We're married, not well-to-do but we meet ends meet. Now you my wife comes to me crying that she wanna make her hair and it will cost 10k (this is your request). I earn 50k on a month (quite a small cash) and decided to hand you 5k to make your hair and 5k more to fix the car (our car). You thought otherwise and used 10k on top one head. How shameless am I?? angry angry

In fact, my lawyers would be in contact soon. I want a divorce angry angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by oweniwe(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2017
lalanice:
I actually didnt want to reply any mentions

but now that I think abt it, the man is actually shameless in more ways than one. first proving he dnt giv her money fr hair and cream, and then wasting ppls time and embarrassing his SO (himself) in public.

Women and their crazy sense of entitlement...

A man should be giving his wife money for hair and cream every week.... (No be every week women dey change hair)

Na your type be say... If kitchen bulb burn when your husband traveled, you will wait till your husband come back to change the bulb himself.... Because it is the man's job to change house bulb.

Money for hair and cream.... What is inside those two rubbish stuffs sef?

If a woman don't use cream or do hair, will she die? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Ishilove: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

You have a point sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Ishilove: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
oyb:

area boys /robbers will be able to admire the beautifully made hair at their leisure
This is very disturbing... cheesy
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by lalanice(f): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

Gosh! There's no end to this, is there.... embarassed embarassed

Where did you read the emboldened in the story cause I had to log in with 7 devices but couldn't read that.

Now here's a scenario.

We're married, not well-to-do but we meet ends meet. Now you my wife comes to me crying that she wanna make her hair and it will cost 10k (this is your request). I earn 50k on a month (quite a small cash) and decided to hand you 5k to make your hair and 5k more to fix the car (our car). You thought otherwise and used 10k on top one head. How shameless am I?? angry angry

In fact, my lawyers would be in contact soon. I want a divorce angry angry
lol....I read btw lines, I see what isnt written and hear what isnt said. it doesnt matter what you say to me, it wont make any sense until I've read btwn every line tongue

whatever d case, his approach wasn't right.

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

Well...I suppose you do have a point.

But she didn’t have to push the car though. Why did she? And to have the husband yelling beside her publicly?? That’s sooo embarrassing.

She must be a house wife. Mumu with no sense of dignity. undecided
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by lalanice(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

A man should be giving his wife money for hair and cream every week.... (No be every week women dey change hair)

Na your type be say... If kitchen bulb burn when your husband traveled, you will wait till your husband come back to change the bulb himself.... Because it is the man's job to change house bulb.

omg how did you know I feel so n!ked right now.....lol..if d man help her to push d car will he die?? abeg make una leave dat woman joor
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by oweniwe(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Well...I suppose you do have a point.

But she didn’t have to push the car though. Why did she? And to have the husband yelling beside her publicly?? That’s sooo embarrassing.

She must be a house wife. Mumu with no sense of dignity. undecided

Two wrongs don't make a right... No doubt...

The woman's co must have full for the man to react that way...

Cos I don't think a man who has the money to buy a car, has a wife and has been taking care of both would get so angry over hair and cream money.

It's definitely not the wife's first time to misappropriate money
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by SirMichael1: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2017
lalanice:
lol....I read btw lines, I see what isnt written and hear what isnt said. it doesnt matter what you say to me, it wont make any sense until I've read btwn every line tongue

whatever d case, his approach wasn't right.

You didn't tell me you're all-knowing na.

Can you read when Nigeria would 'ever' be okay? Fine? Perfect?? Or you just only read lines?? cheesy

Yeah, taking your problems to the highway doesn't solve the issue but aggreviates it even more but he isn't shameless for hair and cream. At least we've settled that. smiley
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

Lol! Probably because most men are very er...visually inclined?

Maybe she felt “under pressure” to look good for him na - so he won’t look outside? cheesy

#sarcasm intended#
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

Two wrongs don't make a right... No doubt...

The woman's co must have full for the man to react that way...

Cos I don't think a man who has the money to buy a car, has a wife and has been taking care of both would get so angry over hair and cream money.

It's definitely not the wife's first time to misappropriate money

Re: the last sentence - quite possibly
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by oweniwe(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
lalanice:
omg how did you know I feel so n!ked right now.....lol..if d man help her to push d car will he die?? abeg make una leave dat woman joor

My step mother is like that o. grin

Dad once have her money to buy land (instead of buying it himself)

Of course, the money grew wings grin
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by oweniwe(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Probably because most men are very er...visually inclined?

Maybe she felt “under pressure” to look good for him na - so he won’t look outside? cheesy

#sarcasm intended#

Cheating in relationship is a thing of the mind. ... Seldom has to do with looks or packaging

As married folks, no matter how much den package, na the same thing wey dey under the sheets over the years go still dey there tongue

The girl below doesn't use make up or wear artificial hair and she still beautiful. (I know her personally)

Pics down in 10 minutes

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

Cheating in relationship is a thing of the mind. ... Seldom has to do with looks or packaging

As married folks, no matter how much den package, na the same thing wey dey under the sheets over the years go still dey there tongue

The girl below doesn't use make up or wear artificial hair and she still beautiful. (I know her personally)

Pics down in 10 minutes

Maybe. Maybe not. But you’re comparing apples with oranges.

A young girl barely into her teens with no make up is not the same as a married woman with Kids, an obviously struggling household with little or no money. You expect both to look the same?
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Maybe. Maybe not. But you’re comparing apples with oranges.

A young girl barely into her teens with no make up is not the same as a married woman with Kids, an obviously struggling household with little or no money. You expect both to look the same?

oweniwe:

Pics down in 10 minutes

only celebrities or very rich people are able to look youthful as they grow older.the rest of us will put on weight, worry lines, wrinkles, cellulite, love handles , stretch marks etal

and sex is not the same either. when you are 20-28 you can do four rounds straight. as you get older you have more concerns. boy toys and sugar chicks are always in the mood because they are not burdened by the worries of life
Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
oyb:

only celebrities or very rich people are able to look youthful as they grow older.the rest of us will put on weight, worry lines, wrinkles, cellulite, love handles , stretch marks etal

and sex is not the same either. when you are 20-28 you can do four rounds straight. as you get older you have more concerns. boy toys and sugar chicks are always in the mood because they are not burdened by the worries of life

True....

In addition to that, a lot of women very high libido in their early 20’s. That dips with kids, responsibilities, and everything you mentioned.

But in their 40’s, there is a spike in their libidos again.

Anyway, we’re digressing from the original topic cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) / I Need A Decent Woman / Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.