Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife (1881 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by oweniwe(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Maybe. Maybe not. But you’re comparing apples with oranges.

A young girl barely into her teens with no make up is not the same as a married woman with Kids, an obviously struggling household with little or no money. You expect both to look the same?

She isn't a teenager .... Maybe 20s wink

My point is.... A lady doesn't really need all these hair and cream stuffs to look beautiful

1 Like

Re: Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
oweniwe:

She isn't a teenager .... Maybe 20s wink

My point is.... A lady doesn't really need all these hair and cream stuffs to look beautiful

And I’m certain she isn’t the same age as the woman in question, nor is she married with kids and living a stressful life.

That aside, you speak for yourself. Her husband may not want what you like in a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Competition Campaign/cbm5/ / Your Home Isn't Complete / See How I Started My New Year. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.