Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims (2877 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by bonechamberlain(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
no wonder.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

I'm not even a Christian... But then they're still a thousand times better than the average Muslim.

Stop pretending that Shekau is not a Muslim... Look at the original post, a Muslim body has recognized his immense efforts for the religion.

So Stop trying to deviate from the topic. Until a Christian body recognizes Rev. King, then you can mas.turbate.

ISLAMABAD!!!
You are free to masturbate.To you,shekau is a muslim.To me rev king and all randy fake miracle pastors are following what jesus Christ taught them.And if you like call yourself a muslim,who cares cool
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

You are free to masturbate.To you,shekau is a muslim.To me rev king and all randy fake miracle pastors are following what jesus Christ taught them.And if you like call yourself a muslim,who cares cool

Painment in low places... Please form a Christian body and recognize Rev King OK? It will help with the pains.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hahaha You're gradually worshipping all these pig images you post all over the place. Don't go and turn pigs to your God o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
[s]
ikennaf1:

Hahaha You're gradually worshipping all these pig images you post all over the place. Don't go and turn pigs to your God o.
[/s]

I have heard of tears of joy not laughter of defeat

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by dexmond: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

he is not a true muslim.

I am very sure the publishers of the article are not muslims!

Shekau observes the 5 Pillars of Islam and even went further to follow the perfect Sunnah (teachings, acts, sayings, permissions and disapprovals) of the noble prophet. He quoted copiously from the text to back his actions, and even challenged the westernized Muslims to a debate. Is there any action of Shekau that is not recorded in the hadiths? PMB was on the list based on his legendary support for spreading Shariah through out Nigeria. More so, his foreign policy is looking towards the Middle-east.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have heard of tears of joy not laughter of defeat

Lol... Humans have pictures of humans in their devices and post them online.

You are what you have in your phone and post online. Ride on Mr... (insert what you are here).

By the way the pictures of these your friends and family are exceptional. Bravo

Stop deviating from topic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Painment in low places... Please form a Christian body and recognize Rev King OK? It will help with the pains.
Quoting me alone shows how pained you are cool
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

Quoting me alone shows how pained you are cool

Lol. Quoting me shows how happy you are... For the last time stop deviating. Shekau is a Muslim and his efforts are being recognized by Islamic bodies.

He is highly influential in Islamic communities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Lol. Quoting me shows how happy you are... For the last time stop deviating. Shekau is a Muslim and his efforts are being recognized by Islamic bodies.
I know you will quote me again cool Pained soul.

Rev kings and all 419 fake miracle randy pastors are christ-like and their efforts are being recognized by all Christians.

And they are highly influential among Christians especially with their private jets.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

I know you will quote me again cool Pained soul.

Rev kings and all 419 fake miracle randy pastors are christ-like and their efforts are being recognized by all Christians.

And they are highly influential among Christians especially with their private jets.

Hahaha, adult playing losers mind games that we left off in primary school.

Shekau is a Muslim and his efforts are being recognized by Islamic bodies. Stop denying.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Ojiofor: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Allah Akbar!
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Hahaha, adult playing losers mind games that we left off in primary school.

Shekau is a Muslim and his efforts are being recognized by Islamic bodies.
grin
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by jacyhelen(f): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought Shekau wasn't a true Muslim lipsrsealed

Why the recognition?

hahahhaahahha..Help me ask oooooo
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
[s]
ikennaf1:

Lol... Humans have pictures of humans in their devices and post them online.

You are what you have in your phone and post online. Ride on Mr... (insert what you are here).

By the way the pictures of these your friends and family are exceptional. Bravo

Stop deviating from topic.
[/s]

See painment one line from me elicit epistle from urine drinker

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by jacyhelen(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
obonujoker:
So shekau is a true Muslim.... grin

thank God i was not asked to accept to be a mslim before i comment..
Not all Muslims are terrorist but all Terrorist are Muslim..Do the Research!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by jacyhelen(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
thank God i was not asked to accept to be a mslim before i comment..
Not all Muslims are terrorist but all Terrorist are Muslim..Do the Research!!!!
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
See painment one line from me elicit epistle from urine drinker
Post more pics of your friends and family naa
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by ipoblogic: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

he is not a true muslim.

I am very sure the publishers of the article are not muslims!

The Usman Dan Fodio was not a true Moslem.....
He was the first Jihardists to paint Northern RED with human blood.

Perhaps, Mohammed was a true Moslem either.. he it was who introduced conquest of people in the name of God..

All the Islamists killing innocent people in Northern Nigeria over any slightest excuse are not true Moslems then..

You guys can continue to lie to your selves..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Post more pics of my friends and family naa wey hunger wan kill

fixed

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

fixed

Nnamdi Kanu is your God. Keep his images in your phone for worshipping. And keep posting them.

Besides I was expecting to see your beloved family and friends whose pictures you have all over your phone and which you post everywhere...
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Nnamdi Kanu is my God. I Keep his images in my phone for worshipping. And keep posting them.

Besides I was expecting to see my beloved family and friends whose pictures you have all over your phone and which you post everywhere... I am a fool who thinks like Cownu

grin grin grin shoe urine drinker

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin shoe urine drinker

All I said and will say for the last time is... keep posting the pictures of your family and friends whose pictures you have all over your phone. You can keep changing what I typed when you quote me. Obvious attitude of losers and besides It won't change what I actually typed. You'll only end up making a fool of yourself which by the way, you're so excellent at.

Peace.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Cyynthialove(f): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Not surprised, they share the same ideology.

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought Shekau wasn't a true Muslim lipsrsealed

Why the recognition?

Al - taquyya doctrine. The more you look the less You See.

Islam
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by EazyMoh(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Buhari is currently the most powerful black man on the planet as well.

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 5:41am On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
ikennaf1:

All I said and will say for the last time is... keep posting the pictures of your family and friends whose pictures you have all over your phone. You can keep changing what I typed when you quote me. Obvious attitude of losers and besides It won't change what I actually typed. You'll only end up making a fool of yourself which by the way, you're so excellent at.

Peace.
[/s]

grin grin shoe urine drinkers what did you say again

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by congorasta: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2017
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Police Officer Punches Man While Trying To Remove Flag From Governor's Car. PICS / Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.